Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY

I have combination skin, so I only get oily in my T zone, but for the rest of my face I'll get so dry it makes my foundation look patchy and awful.
I put this on and leave it on overnight and my skin is SO soft in the morning.
I even use it under my foundation sometimes. I highly recommend this product.
Anna S.
Anna S.

This product works great. My sister was the one who told me about it. It is very gentle on my face. It is very refreshing. It really does make your face feel hydrated throughout the day. This is my fist time using the product, but it is not my last time. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca

I don't even know where to begin with this product it is a miracle worker that's for sure I use this daily it has a great eye catching package and it actually does what it says it does my face looked and felt amazing after using this and now I'm stuck on it I use it daily and wouldn't use anything else
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rindge, NH

I am very active outdoors year round and found that this hydration gel worked the best on my face. It was not harsh, lasted for at least 10 hours and was not greasy feeling. I have this product in my morning routine every day. It helps keep my face feeling moist and the wind does not dry out my face.
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID

Olay is a great product if you looking for quality product without having to spend an "arm and a leg". This hydration gel kept my face feeling fresh as ever the entire day. After using it only a couple days I could already see such an AMAZING difference in my facial appearance in a great way!
kayla W.
kayla W.

The Olay Aquaction Long lasting hydration gel is very moisturizing! it doesn't feel very heavy, which I love about it! It comes with a decent amount of product, especially at the price. I found this product at a local target. Not my favorite moisturizer but definitely worth it for the price.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

I really like the feel of the job, but it seems like the perfume in this line of products does not agree with my skin. If I put it on after washing my face it burns a little. That being said it didn't seem to add redness and it does feel hydrated, but I just don't really like how it felt
Ella S.
Ella S.

This is an ok product it is good as it is a gel but I didn't really like the way it feels on your skin. I'm was my first time buying this and I was a bit disappointed with it. It has a nice packaging and quite a lot of product. It feels really sticky on your skin and it doesn't feel nice
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL

I only tried this once but I'm truly thinking about buying this again. It moisturized my fave soooo much. The corners of my mouth and around my nose are usually super dry but when using this product I never had to put lotion on my face. I would recommend this to people with dry skin.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I use this product for hydration for overnight. While I do believe that this does leave my skin hydrated I also think that it has an oily texture and a baby wipes scent. It was gentle on my skin which is sensitive so I would recommend this product to other people with sensitive skin.

Join Now