Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID

Olay is a great product if you looking for quality product without having to spend an "arm and a leg". This hydration gel kept my face feeling fresh as ever the entire day. After using it only a couple days I could already see such an AMAZING difference in my facial appearance in a great way!
kayla W.
kayla W.

The Olay Aquaction Long lasting hydration gel is very moisturizing! it doesn't feel very heavy, which I love about it! It comes with a decent amount of product, especially at the price. I found this product at a local target. Not my favorite moisturizer but definitely worth it for the price.
Ella S.
Ella S.

This is an ok product it is good as it is a gel but I didn't really like the way it feels on your skin. I'm was my first time buying this and I was a bit disappointed with it. It has a nice packaging and quite a lot of product. It feels really sticky on your skin and it doesn't feel nice
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

I really like the feel of the job, but it seems like the perfume in this line of products does not agree with my skin. If I put it on after washing my face it burns a little. That being said it didn't seem to add redness and it does feel hydrated, but I just don't really like how it felt
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL

I only tried this once but I'm truly thinking about buying this again. It moisturized my fave soooo much. The corners of my mouth and around my nose are usually super dry but when using this product I never had to put lotion on my face. I would recommend this to people with dry skin.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I use this product for hydration for overnight. While I do believe that this does leave my skin hydrated I also think that it has an oily texture and a baby wipes scent. It was gentle on my skin which is sensitive so I would recommend this product to other people with sensitive skin.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

This gel is lighter than a lot of the creams, so it goes on and absorbs quickly. I like the container, and it isn't too out of my price range. I like to use this at night, especially in the winter or when the summer is very hot and dry. Almost wish the container was a little larger.
Laken E.
Laken E.

My family uses this product on a daily. We are a big fan of anything that can keep our skin healthy. And this product does that and even more. It helps keeping my face mosturized and hydrated all day! I would recommend using it in the mornings after you wash your face and use toner!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC

I have super dry skin around my nose and on my cheeks. i love love love this product. I use it all the time its seriously like you face just drank a cup of water. plus it last for a good while. for sure recommend for anyone who suffers from dry skin. This is my savior in the winter
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA

I remember when Olay used to be a great little moisturizer and affordable too! While this kept my skin moisturized, it didn't do any better than a cheaper gel I'd purchased prior. I saw no benefit to the higher price formula and can honestly say I will not be purchasing again.

Join Now