BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Courtney H.
Corning, NY
This gel face cream is definitely one of my favorites. I had never used a gel before, and I love how smoothly it goes on, and it absorbs very quickly so that I am able to do my makeup immediately after applying this product.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
This was a refreshing product but did not work well with my oily skin.. I loved the smell and texture but sadly had to stop using it due to how oily my face would get.
Yvonne S.
Jackson
This feels awesome. No heavy sticky feeling. I can wear makeup over it without that cakey look. The packaging did catch my eye. But the price was perfect for me because it really works.  Like all the products I've used from Olay I would recommend.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Feels amazing on your skin and super cooling I love this gel formula the only complaint is I feel as if it takes a good while for this to dry down and it can be sticky at times but other than that I would recommend it!
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
My mom has used Olay my entire life (40yrs). She has always been told she looks younger than she is. Her answer has always been Olay. I have now been using it for the last 5 yrs. I hope to get the same response from people when I am her age.
Darlenys P.
Providence, RI
This hydration gel is amazing. It keeps sin moisturized and hydrated all day! It is perfect to use after a shower it is my go to everyday product! It is highly recommended by someone like myself who uses it daily!
Victoria S.
I have very dry skin and this product is amazing. I'm only 19, but I get worry wrinkles and smile lines. This product smoothes out all of the wrinkles I am worried about getting and helps all the wrinkles.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I have such a hard time keeping my fave moisturized. I have to use cream a few times a day. This one however worked great. It did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results
Jenna P.
I really like this product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does hydrate my face very very well, but my face burned a tiny bit after I used it. But, I do have sensitive skin so that might be why. If you don't have sensitive skin, you should definitely try it.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This really is hydrating I but it on in before I go to bed so I can give it time to really soak in before I put anything else on top when you wake up your face feels so refreshed and hydrated
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?