Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

Love this stuff! It's a little expensive but worth it if you have a little money to spare! It's definitely helped my skin lately. It leaves it feeling silky smooth. I normally apply at night time. I love this stuff and will buy again
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA

Hydrating is the key word here.. without clogging pores and making my face too greasy... I have super dry skin so I loved this product!
Shazana N.
Shazana N.
West Lafayette, IN

works great especially for people with dry skin! i have sensitive skin and this really helps me feeling more refreshed in the morning and my skin feels softer too. there is a decent amount in the bottle so it last a while even if you apply generously.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Dallas, TX

This is such a good hydrating gel , to keep on all day . I'd used it all night so my face could be hydrating in the morning !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA

I just found this product and now I use it everyday. I use this hydrating gel after I was my face. I apply this to my face before I put on my makeup and it helps keep my face moisturized. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.

Love love love love this product. It is very hydrating especially under makeup I would recommend this to everyone
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA

I use this all the time and I love the gel because I can put it in the fridge so when I use it its nice and cold and just feels so amazing on my skin
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM

I think olay has some of the best facial cream products. I use the hydrating gel as part of my routine when I'm removing my make up and getting ready for bed etc. Pleasant smell, my face feels so soft afterwards and with consistent use the results are noticeable. Love it.
Nora T.
Nora T.

Love this product and use everyday! Goes on great last all day and makes my skin feel very good. Love it would highly recommend this product
Becky V.
Becky V.

My discovery of facial gels was amazing! I tried this one out, and it was good. I wouldn't repurchase for the price, as I didn't see anything too drastic, but it did feel nice and moisturize well when I did use it.

Join Now