BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Bailey B.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh. I don't feel like this cream is worth it. I've had better luck with murad and this leaves my face feeling oily
melisa b.
I absolutely love this product. It has worked so well on my dry face. I have only been using for about a month now.
Ashly G.
I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin! Glides and absorbs quickly, not harsh and nice packaging.
Zabby V.
Laredo, TX
Real good if you have dry skin just because the gel it's self is heavy but I really recommend it best product ever
Ocheiry C.
This gel hydrates my skin like hell. It leaves it really soft, it is what is says. I dont regret using this cream.
Natalie S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Long lasting gel product works very good it is a gentle product bought it at a store a little pricey but worth it
Lynn R.
Trion
Love this product,makes the skin feel so fresh! It makes your skin feel fresh and moist, hydrates all day long!!!
Taryn S.
Oh how I love this product, again I tried my moms and wish to own my own someday! Very gentle ! Not harsh at all
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I use this everyday before applying my makeup. It does a good job with keeping my skin hydrated thoughout the day
Jonica M.
Durham, NC
This brand makes my face feel really smooth and healthy for the simple fact I have oily skin so it works perfect.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?