BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
My friend gave me hers after having an allergic reaction. I normally apply in the morning and at night but I love this product! Leaves my skin feeling better and looking hydrated especially after a long day outside! Definitely a great product for a good price!
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX
I have used the gel for about 3 months now. I prefer it to the lotion because it isn't sticky and does not leave a residue. It has a pleasant smell and a light natural feel on the skin. I suffer from fine lines under the eyes and on my forehead and I can definitely see a difference. It is super easy and fast to apply right before bed at night and after my shower in the mornings.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Feels like water has just left your face! Not to mention soft! No dryness even after 8 hours! Can't beat that!
Jennifer D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Olay's hydration gel is a must have for all skin types. I love how the gel feels going on compared to other creams that feel greasy. This gel quickly absorbs into the skin leaving no greasy residue behind. The gel feels cool and refreshing when applied and my skin feels hydrated and fresh all day long. Highly recommend
Anna G.
Fort Smith, AR
This is by far the best hydration gel I have ever used. Although this was my first time using it, I would recommend it to others. The product not greasy or dry which was nice. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price was a little bit expensive.
Shaila B.
The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
I like this product because it's nice on my face and has a decent price ice value. It's not harsh and really reached my expectations. It's very effective and I would probably buy again and recommend this.
Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca
If you ask me,I love going to sleep with my face wash a cream that will only befit you in the long run but notice a change when you wake up in the morning
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Works super well with dry skin!! My skin is so dry, it moisturizers over night perfectly. Bought mine at my local Walmart and it was very effective!! Good value
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I actually like using this hydration gel because it is soothing, cool and because I have really dry skin, it restores a healthy glow back into my skin!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?