Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Brittney E.
This olay product was very effective and at it good price also. Purchased at Walmart and would purchase again.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I love this product. It really keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Ashly G.
I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin! Glides and absorbs quickly, not harsh and nice packaging.
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Works as a miracle. Been using it for a while now and I've. Received plenty of complements from friends and family.
Tori B.
Love the way this leaves my face feeling. Non greasy doesn't get all over my pillow case like other products have.
johanna w.
I love this product especially in the cold winter months. I'm always outside and this product hydrates my dry skin.
Desiree F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My sister uses this a lot and I like how it looked on her and and make it look so dam nice it's good to have around
alexys c.
Muskogee, OK
Works really well. I absolutely love it. hydrates good and isn't to oily like other products I've used in the past
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL
I have dry skin and this helps and works so well. In the last month I've noticed my skin isn't dry i truly like it
melisa b.
I absolutely love this product. It has worked so well on my dry face. I have only been using for about a month now.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?