BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Works as a miracle. Been using it for a while now and I've. Received plenty of complements from friends and family.
johanna w.
I love this product especially in the cold winter months. I'm always outside and this product hydrates my dry skin.
Jennifer H.
I like using this around my eyes. It leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and my skin moisturized. It's a great go to.
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL
I have dry skin and this helps and works so well. In the last month I've noticed my skin isn't dry i truly like it
alexys c.
Muskogee, OK
Works really well. I absolutely love it. hydrates good and isn't to oily like other products I've used in the past
Tori B.
Love the way this leaves my face feeling. Non greasy doesn't get all over my pillow case like other products have.
Desiree F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My sister uses this a lot and I like how it looked on her and and make it look so dam nice it's good to have around
Melissa L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I loveeeee olay! One of the best hydrating facial products I have ever used. I'd buy it even if the price went up.
Amalia A.
When it comes to Olay products, I wasn't a big fan until I used this product. The way my skin felt was price less.
Lauren L.
Sedgwick, AR
I have really dry skin and borrowed some of my moms, I was using it so much she bought me my own, love this stuff!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?