Add a Photo

By OLAY
#58 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orlando
May 17, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
For the price it is not bad,my eyes felt smooth and a little refreshed after using this serum, it doesnt feel heavy or greasy. Feels smooth and little silky after use, the only thing I didnt like was the feeling didnt last very long and had to reapply
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
June 24, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
To be honest, I didn't see too much of a difference after using this product. I have combination skin, and it didn't seem to improve my skin too much in comparison to my regular cheaper moisturizer. It's a good product to test though!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
April 17, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
Love this product!! I couldn't find a moisturizer that did its job the way it should and I tried this and it works amazing. It has an amazing smell, it doesn't smell strong, or fruity it smells fresh and leaves my face feel and looking new. I highly recommend this product .
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Corning
June 14, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
This gel face cream is definitely one of my favorites. I had never used a gel before, and I love how smoothly it goes on, and it absorbs very quickly so that I am able to do my makeup immediately after applying this product.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Jackson
May 24, 2017, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
This feels awesome. No heavy sticky feeling. I can wear makeup over it without that cakey look. The packaging did catch my eye. But the price was perfect for me because it really works.  Like all the products I've used from Olay I would recommend.
Addie G.
Addie G.
Lincolnton, NC
May 29, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
Feels amazing on your skin and super cooling I love this gel formula the only complaint is I feel as if it takes a good while for this to dry down and it can be sticky at times but other than that I would recommend it!
Darlenys P.
Darlenys P.
Providence, RI
May 22, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
This hydration gel is amazing. It keeps sin moisturized and hydrated all day! It is perfect to use after a shower it is my go to everyday product! It is highly recommended by someone like myself who uses it daily!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
March 31, 2017, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
I have very dry skin and this product is amazing. I'm only 19, but I get worry wrinkles and smile lines. This product smoothes out all of the wrinkles I am worried about getting and helps all the wrinkles.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Feb. 25, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
I really like this product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does hydrate my face very very well, but my face burned a tiny bit after I used it. But, I do have sensitive skin so that might be why. If you don't have sensitive skin, you should definitely try it.
Richard R.
Richard R.
Aubrey, TX
April 2, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
I love this product I have several containers in my pantry in the bathroom of this product I have been using it for about 3 years now again the only line does not clog my pores does not break me out it applies easily and washes off easily
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?