BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Addie G.
Boone, NC
Feels amazing on your skin and super cooling I love this gel formula the only complaint is I feel as if it takes a good while for this to dry down and it can be sticky at times but other than that I would recommend it!
Darlenys P.
Providence, RI
This hydration gel is amazing. It keeps sin moisturized and hydrated all day! It is perfect to use after a shower it is my go to everyday product! It is highly recommended by someone like myself who uses it daily!
Victoria S.
I have very dry skin and this product is amazing. I'm only 19, but I get worry wrinkles and smile lines. This product smoothes out all of the wrinkles I am worried about getting and helps all the wrinkles.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
I have such a hard time keeping my fave moisturized. I have to use cream a few times a day. This one however worked great. It did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I use long lasting hydration before bed and it leaves me face ready for the next day. I have dry skin and this is the only thing that keeps my face without dry patches.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
My mom has used Olay my entire life (40yrs). She has always been told she looks younger than she is. Her answer has always been Olay. I have now been using it for the last 5 yrs. I hope to get the same response from people when I am her age.
Jenna P.
I really like this product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does hydrate my face very very well, but my face burned a tiny bit after I used it. But, I do have sensitive skin so that might be why. If you don't have sensitive skin, you should definitely try it.
Richard R.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product I have several containers in my pantry in the bathroom of this product I have been using it for about 3 years now again the only line does not clog my pores does not break me out it applies easily and washes off easily
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
Amazing hydration for under makeup and after a long day of wearing makeup. The bottle reminds me of the Lancôme moisturizer, it met my expectations and it smells amazing. I would recommend for sure!!!
Emma C.
This cream feels very heavy on the skin but it is very hydrating. Your skin feels very soft after using it overnight. A little goes a long way with this product so you get your money's worth since it lasts a long time.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?