BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Candi K.
Dearborn, MI

This product is amazing. I use it everyday. I love how my skin feels everyday. Its so great id tell everyone to get it.
carrie d.
This product is amazing for the skin. I prefer to use it at night before bed, so when i wake up my skin feels refreshed
Brooke H.
It was very long lasting hydration for my skin! I love that it's a gel. Overall it's a great product, give it a try!
April R.
San Ysidro, CA
It's okay works good keeps my skin hydrated all day long especially when it's windy outside and it dries my skin out
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
This cream is so hydrating I bought at Walmart it is very gentle and I will definitely be repurchasing this again :)
Crystal C.
Raleigh, NC
I suffer from dry skin. This was good for my skin. The gel formula feels cool on my skin. My face felt so moisturize.
Brittney E.
This olay product was very effective and at it good price also. Purchased at Walmart and would purchase again.
Molishka R.
montclair, CA
a very lightweight product, it gives you the moisture you're looking for without the heaviness pore clogging feeling
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I love this product. It really keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Long lasting. Good moisturizer. Nice & creamy. Goes on smooth. Definitely like it & would most definitely recommend.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?