BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
This works really good for me because I have dry skin and my skin is sensitive which is why I like oil of Olay products.
Heather S.
Hazleton, PA
Love it!! Leaves my face feeling silky smooth. I have very dry skin so this helps leave my face feeling very moisturized.
Lupita O.
Mercedes, TX
Its a great product, it makes your skin very moisturized and smooth. Your face feels and looks more hydrated and healthy.
Gee R.
Bristol, CT
I will continue to use this product forever.This is my favorite brand to use for my face,love how it moisturizes my face!
Claire M.
Fullerton, CA
My mom gave me this product, I absolutely loved it. Automatically Improved my dry skin in days! I use this every day now.
Jevannah S.
Orlando, FL
Really nourishes my dry patches and helps moisturise without making my skin oily. Would recommend using this moisturizer.
carrie d.
This product is amazing for the skin. I prefer to use it at night before bed, so when i wake up my skin feels refreshed
Priyal K.
Helps with my dry skin and allows me to apply matte foundation to dry patches and prevents any flakiness in those areas
Danielle E.
Arabi, LA
I love Olay products. My Mom applied it to her face every night. I got into the habit. Never stopped. Olay is the best.
Candi K.
Dearborn, MI

This product is amazing. I use it everyday. I love how my skin feels everyday. Its so great id tell everyone to get it.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?