BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA
The Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a lightweight gel moisturiser that absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or oily after feel. It is comfortable on skin and does keep it hydrated for long hours. You can even use it as a sleeping pack or as a hydration mask on a flight, for example. It helps keep skin hydrated in dry airplane air. I however found it too fragranced and I broke out from using it too regularly.
Hillary S.
I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Mikayla E.
Perryville, MD
 It is the best hydration gel I ever had:soft, long lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer. In winter you may apply some more on your skin. It works well. I only used it once but for first impressions it's amazing. I would definitely buy again.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Melissa M.
Orlando
For the price it is not bad,my eyes felt smooth and a little refreshed after using this serum, it doesnt feel heavy or greasy. Feels smooth and little silky after use, the only thing I didnt like was the feeling didnt last very long and had to reapply
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
To be honest, I didn't see too much of a difference after using this product. I have combination skin, and it didn't seem to improve my skin too much in comparison to my regular cheaper moisturizer. It's a good product to test though!
Cheyenne L.
Love this product!! I couldn't find a moisturizer that did its job the way it should and I tried this and it works amazing. It has an amazing smell, it doesn't smell strong, or fruity it smells fresh and leaves my face feel and looking new. I highly recommend this product .
Courtney H.
Corning, NY
This gel face cream is definitely one of my favorites. I had never used a gel before, and I love how smoothly it goes on, and it absorbs very quickly so that I am able to do my makeup immediately after applying this product.
Yvonne S.
Jackson
This feels awesome. No heavy sticky feeling. I can wear makeup over it without that cakey look. The packaging did catch my eye. But the price was perfect for me because it really works.  Like all the products I've used from Olay I would recommend.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Feels amazing on your skin and super cooling I love this gel formula the only complaint is I feel as if it takes a good while for this to dry down and it can be sticky at times but other than that I would recommend it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?