BY OLAY #54 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on Strawbe...*
Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA
Use this every night while thick and feels heavy at first it melts into the skin
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Smells amazing!! I did not buy this again, but I would recommend it to you guys
jessica j.
jessica j.
Helen, WV
The Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is just such a product of the brand's ability to modernize. It's a light, gel-based moisturizer, that still touts itself as being able to provide hydration and moisture to the skin. A weightless feeling while still providing moisture? Sign me up! As you might expect, because the product is so light, it's definitely going to be geared towards specific skin types. When I tried it out, I found that it provided good, light hydration without any feeling of stickiness or residue - which would be a good thing for those with oily skins, or for those who want a good moisturizer but find the but find the bulk of products on the market too heavy or sticky. On the other hand, if you have dry or very dry skin, then you probably might prefer skincare products formulated with a heavier hand, so to speak - and one of my favourites actually happens to be another Olay product, the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (I actually used up a complete tub of it, too). As a bonus, the gel also has a cooling sensation when applied to the skin, which is quite refreshing. Perhaps the only drawback I experienced when using the Long Lasting Hydration Gel is the strong floral fragrance. Fragrance is quite a hate-it-or-like-it kind of thing, and I've had some users wax lyrical about the scent (one even said the smell was like "being in a spa"), but for me, I prefer my products scentless. But to each her own, I guess.
maria a.
maria a.
oakland, CA
This product is extremely good on hydrating the face while not leaving them oily, while since it is gel it helps out with the non-greasy feeling. It also makes the application of makeup feel so amazing on the skin and makes it look so flawless, even when you are not applying alot of stuff onto the face it gives you that natural glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with both oily skin as well as dry skin.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
I have HORRIBLE dry skin on my face. I have used so many products and none of them helped. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I can honestly say that I love it. My skin is so hydrated! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry skin on their face. I bought it at my local Walmart. It comes in a nice package that isn't bulky. I will definitely continue to keep using it.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I bought this recently on a trip to Asia. I could've bought this anywhere, but it was relatively inexpensive and I needed a new moisturizer/hydrating cream. Its been about a month and a half now and I like it! The gel is cool and refreshing and definitely hydrates my skin.

The lack of the last star comes from the shin I receive after using this product. After using this product, my face appears very shiny--almost as if it is greasy! While I do like this product, I would perhaps consider buying another product for a less of a shine.
Cici D.
Cici D.
I loooooooove the hydration this Olay formula provides. I began using it because I was looking for a moisturizer to wear under my Mattifing Foundations. My eyelids get really dry and peel from time to time. As you can imagine, it looks horrible under foundation. Other products seemed irritating but this one actually helped.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love this hydration gel for the summer months. It keeps your skin nice and hydrated but not overly heavy. I prefer a heavier moisturizer in the winter months as I have dry skin. But all in all a great product.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Clarksville , TN
 It is the best hydration gel I ever had:soft, long lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer. In winter you may apply some more on your skin. It works well. I only used it once but for first impressions it's amazing. I would definitely buy again.
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?