BY OLAY #76 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Cathedral City, CA
This definitely keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day but it wouldn't be my favorite
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I did not really like this. I'm not sure what about it but I just did not. I gave it away.
Alice T.
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
Great it is a great gel it help with pigmentation and signal..I like it cos it is a gel..
Mindy T.
Mindy T.
Keeps face hydrated throughout the day, helps with dryness and isn't to costly. Smells ok
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY
This was great for my super dry winter skin but it seemed to make my nose a little oily.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
This product always leaves me feeling refresed and energized. It also stays on all day.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Richmond, CA
It feels a little weird going on but it did make my skin feel very moisturized and soft
Dazy D.
Dazy D.
Tillamook, OR
I gifted this to my mother and she is non stop talking about how great her skin feels
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Eh the product is okay. Not a fan of the gel texture. Easy to apply. Decent price.
Stephanie R.

But again
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?