BY OLAY #53 in Facial Moisturizers

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
Long lasting hydration I know I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin when I use this it's part of my daily skin routine.
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin has become super dry as I've gotten older but this stuff is a life saver. So nourishing and rich but not overbearing.
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
This is such a good hydrating gel , to keep on all day . I'd used it all night so my face could be hydrating in the morning !
Perfect.. all I gotta say. Love this stuff. It's hydrating, smoothing, and cooling. My mom even uses this and swears by it!
Deedee F.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like to give bad reviews but it didn't work for me.
gave me this tingling on face and I felt too moisturized
Kailee V.
This stuff is great i put it on at night and when i wake up i can tell a noticeable difference in my skin i love it SO much
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I like having my face hydregeted!! I dont like my face dry!! I recommend this if you dont want dry skin!! I had no problem!
Diana J.
Springfield , MA
ilove how fresh my face feels after applying this! its like a cold wind wishes by your face! so fresh and clean afterwards
Melissa V.
Oroville
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Kari C.
Fort Mill, SC
I only used this for a week at my moms and I really liked it! Wasn't able to use it long term though as it is a bit pricey.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?