BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Ana C.
Great gel keeps your hands amazing and soft and smelling so good recommend it to anyone who's looking for something like this
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
This is such a good hydrating gel , to keep on all day . I'd used it all night so my face could be hydrating in the morning !
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
I like it. it helps to keep my skin hydrated. sometimes my skin gets dried out and this helps to keep my face looking young.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
Helps keep my face smoothr than normal which i really love. very gentle on my face. It can be a little spendy but worth it.
Gracie B.
Awesome to help period acne or dryness. For someone who has those problem all the time or one a month like me it's amazing.
Melissa V.
Oroville
Great stuff! I just started using it and can’t believe how much it has helped! I love it and don’t think I will change it.
Kari C.
Fort Mill, SC
I only used this for a week at my moms and I really liked it! Wasn't able to use it long term though as it is a bit pricey.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I like having my face hydregeted!! I dont like my face dry!! I recommend this if you dont want dry skin!! I had no problem!
Perfect.. all I gotta say. Love this stuff. It's hydrating, smoothing, and cooling. My mom even uses this and swears by it!
Diana J.
Springfield, MA
ilove how fresh my face feels after applying this! its like a cold wind wishes by your face! so fresh and clean afterwards
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?