BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
Great it is a great gel it help with pigmentation and signal..I like it cos it is a gel..
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY
This was great for my super dry winter skin but it seemed to make my nose a little oily.
Angelina V.
Richmond, CA
It feels a little weird going on but it did make my skin feel very moisturized and soft
Delaney H.
This product always leaves me feeling refresed and energized. It also stays on all day.
Dazy D.
Tillamook, OR
I gifted this to my mother and she is non stop talking about how great her skin feels
Gabby M.
Eh the product is okay. Not a fan of the gel texture. Easy to apply. Decent price.
Stephanie R.

M

But again
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Use this every night while thick and feels heavy at first it melts into the skin
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Smells amazing!! I did not buy this again, but I would recommend it to you guys
jessica j.
Helen, WV
The Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is just such a product of the brand's ability to modernize. It's a light, gel-based moisturizer, that still touts itself as being able to provide hydration and moisture to the skin. A weightless feeling while still providing moisture? Sign me up! As you might expect, because the product is so light, it's definitely going to be geared towards specific skin types. When I tried it out, I found that it provided good, light hydration without any feeling of stickiness or residue - which would be a good thing for those with oily skins, or for those who want a good moisturizer but find the but find the bulk of products on the market too heavy or sticky. On the other hand, if you have dry or very dry skin, then you probably might prefer skincare products formulated with a heavier hand, so to speak - and one of my favourites actually happens to be another Olay product, the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (I actually used up a complete tub of it, too). As a bonus, the gel also has a cooling sensation when applied to the skin, which is quite refreshing. Perhaps the only drawback I experienced when using the Long Lasting Hydration Gel is the strong floral fragrance. Fragrance is quite a hate-it-or-like-it kind of thing, and I've had some users wax lyrical about the scent (one even said the smell was like "being in a spa"), but for me, I prefer my products scentless. But to each her own, I guess.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?