BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Hailey B.
Langhorne, PA
The Olay Aquaction Hydration Gel is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It keeps my skin looking and feeling soft for longer.
Jill A.
Mobile
Love this product! Lightweight and leaves my skin touchably soft and not sticky like other moisturizers I have used in the past!
Karina T.
Esta crema es muy buena porque te ayuda mucho en tu objetivo aparte tiene una intensidad en el cuidado de la piel lo recomiendo
Britney J.
Laveen, AZ
Seals in moisture and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Feels like cool mist on your skin.. doesn't leave your skin oily at all.
Courtnie J.
Yakima, WA
Haven't been able to try this formula yet and would really love too. It looks like wil leave your skin feeling hydrated and new
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
Long lasting hydration I know I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin when I use this it's part of my daily skin routine.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
Helps keep my face smoothr than normal which i really love. very gentle on my face. It can be a little spendy but worth it.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
I like it. it helps to keep my skin hydrated. sometimes my skin gets dried out and this helps to keep my face looking young.
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin has become super dry as I've gotten older but this stuff is a life saver. So nourishing and rich but not overbearing.
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
This is such a good hydrating gel , to keep on all day . I'd used it all night so my face could be hydrating in the morning !
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?