BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

bethannie g.
Paramount, CA
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE A DIFFERENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT, MAYBE A FEW MORE MONTHS WILL HELP
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
The play hydration gel works alright isn't the best thing out there but it gets the job done.
Talea M.
Portland, OR
Feels oily after use, but drys just fine. Used for a month and didn't notice much difference.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Keeps you hydrated and keeps your skin soft and smooth and moisturize it really good product
Katie B.
Yulee, FL
I definitely feel like my skin is hydrated after I put this cream on it. I absolute love it
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Feels so refreshing..use it in d morning to have a great feeling on my skin..just love it..
Saby O.
Honolulu, HI
Love the formula , great product, it's very hydrating and it smells good . You will love it
Jasmin R.
Cathedral City, CA
This definitely keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day but it wouldn't be my favorite
Chelsea P.
I did not really like this. I'm not sure what about it but I just did not. I gave it away.
Mindy T.
Keeps face hydrated throughout the day, helps with dryness and isn't to costly. Smells ok
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?