BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR
I recommend this 100%. Left my skin extremely hydrated. I use durning the night and in the morning my skin is so smooth and hydrated.
Jocelyn G.
Love gel like moisturizers! They feel refreshing and de puff my under eyes! Put this one in the fridge for when applying it's great!
Megan J.
Akron, OH
I actually just bought this about 2 months ago. I've never tried it before now, but I wish I would have gotten it a long time ago!
Carol Z.
It's really hydrating but there's really strong alcohol scent, and it leaves a little stickiness on the skin, I don't like that....
Carrie M.
Auburn, WA
Lasts a really long time but for some reason it makes me break out. I'm guessing it's just my skin type because my friends love it.
Ankiy F.
This feels so cooling and refreshing! I love how soft and moisturized my skin feels after using this. Great product but expensive!
Lexie R.
Southaven, MS
This product makes my face feel so good when I apply it in the mornings. It's a cooler cream texture and makes you feel more awake.
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin due to my eczema and when I put this on its lightweight doesn't feel oily and lasts long underneath my makeup.
Sonia M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is one of my favorites. My face tends to dry really quick after face wash but on a hot day this gel makes my face feel great
David C.
Hamilton, OH
I seen the wife us the before and here skin is a move as a baby butter and clear as a wise she love it and the good sniff for me.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?