BY OLAY #82 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Eureka, CA
I work outside and this product helps me so much I love it and anyone trying it will feel the same
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Gadsden
Didn't really care for! Didn't see a difference at all. Haven't tried any more products after this
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Was not impressed with this. It says long lasting hydration but it did not do that for me at all.
María B.
María B.
I love this product even though i bought it one time i like it a lot this product helped me a lot
Eva  Y.
Eva Y.
Leaves my skin sooo soft I love the way it smells. OLAY has been one of my favotite brands to use
Elicia P.
Elicia P.
West Bend, WI
Left my skin feelings soft and looking better. Love eye creams and gels and this one was amazing
Alycia E.
Alycia E.
Gives great moisture but I didn't like the time it took to dry. I am not a fan of feeling sticky
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
Goodyear, AZ
I lather this on at night and wake up with supple skin! I love this product and great price too.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Received as a one time sample. can't really say much but it was good for the one time I did use.
Manda D.
Manda D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this stuff! It did make my skin a bit oily at first, but after a few uses, that went away.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?