BY OLAY #37 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Meghan H.
Catonsville, MD
This product kept my face and neck feeling fresh and moisturized all day! It took away dryness and redness. I will purchase this again!
Jasmin H.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes my skin feels very dry and almost flaky and when i use this product it really replenishes my skin with hydration and moister.
Tiffany C.
Good old and faithful. Why not use what been around for years my grandmother used it and so do I. Non greasy leaves face free and clean
Sam L.
It was light but it wasn't all i wanted it to be.. I'm huge fan of olay products but i really expected more.. It made my skin feel oily.
Jen M.
Cary, NC
Love this gel. It smells good, is light and sinks into skin quickly, leaving skin soft, smooth and well hydrated. I use it twice a day.
Jane P.
Monroeville, NJ
I am just starting to use this. So far I like it and my skin feels so much better. I like a fresh cleaning feeling and this does that.
Karlee R.
I liked this product quite well, it helped my skin a lot. I wouldn't say this is a favorite but it was definitely good for it's price.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
I love this hydration gel.i have an oily skin so this gel formulations suits my skin type perfectly leaving it soft and well hydrated
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR
Liked that it lasted long. Left my face feeling weird but definitely hydrated my face. I struggle with dry skin so this helps a lot!
Jocelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love gel like moisturizers! They feel refreshing and de puff my under eyes! Put this one in the fridge for when applying it's great!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?