Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Secily J.
Talala, OK
I have very dry skin so I find this product very hydrating! My skin always feels like it just drank a bunch of water after I apply it.
Jane P.
Monroeville, NJ
I am just starting to use this. So far I like it and my skin feels so much better. I like a fresh cleaning feeling and this does that.
Jasmin H.
San Carlos, CA
Sometimes my skin feels very dry and almost flaky and when i use this product it really replenishes my skin with hydration and moister.
Tiffany C.
Good old and faithful. Why not use what been around for years my grandmother used it and so do I. Non greasy leaves face free and clean
Destiny S.
4538A dogwood st sw wa Mcchord Afb , WA
This really hydrates my face after a full day of being out and about with a full face of makeup. This is always my go to hydration gel.
Jen M.
Cary, NC
Love this gel. It smells good, is light and sinks into skin quickly, leaving skin soft, smooth and well hydrated. I use it twice a day.
Sam L.
It was light but it wasn't all i wanted it to be.. I'm huge fan of olay products but i really expected more.. It made my skin feel oily.
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA
Hydrating is the key word here.. without clogging pores and making my face too greasy... I have super dry skin so I loved this product!
Meghan H.
Catonsville, MD
This product kept my face and neck feeling fresh and moisturized all day! It took away dryness and redness. I will purchase this again!
Kayla B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect product for perfect price. Love being able to find it at multiple stores. Keeps my skin hydrated and having alot of elasticity.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?