BY OLAY #56 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

• How well does this work?It works good for me. Night li... 1 Answers
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Lignum, VA
I liked it really made my face soft,until I had a allergic reaction from it so I can't use it anymore
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory , Ky
I love it. Smells good goes on smooth. Notice a change almost instantly. Now my daughter is using it.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Alden, NY
Overall good product, like the way it lasts on my face and makes my face look beautiful and not dry.
Ariel J.
Ariel J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great lotion. Definitely a necessity for an everyday facial care routine.I don't go a day without it
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC
GREAT PRODUCT TO USE FOR YOUR FACE, USE BEFORE APPLY MAKE UP And keeps felling refreshed and not dry
jennie h.
jennie h.
Compton, CA
Kept my face hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin.it helps for people with dry skin
Sheila L.
Sheila L.
Victorville, CA
I've been a fan of play for years .I have my daughter's using olay as well.One of my very favorites
Nicole r.
Nicole r.
Anaheim, CA
Love love love love this product. I definitely couldn't live without it and it's beyond affordable.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
This is an awesome hydrating cream for my face!! Highly recommended for everyone! Awesome product!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Eureka, CA
I work outside and this product helps me so much I love it and anyone trying it will feel the same
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?