BY OLAY #56 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

• How well does this work?It works good for me. Night li... 1 Answers
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I Like this hydrating gel, leave the skin well moisturized and it not oily on the skin last a long time.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!
Macie Y.
Macie Y.
The Hydration Gel is fabulous, allows my face to look and feel fresh again, especially after a long day!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Montgomery, AL
Great feeling of moisture at first, but it eventually stops feeling like it's really hydrating the skin.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Clayton, GA
Loved this product. I have very dry skin and it kept my skin moisturizer all day. Definitely recommend.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Austin, IN
Definitely hydrated my face. Makes skin feel more natural and soft. Makes the skin look a lot brighter.
Ephasia J.
Ephasia J.
I really don't need this. But I like applying it because it is so refreshing on face.. I just love it.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
My mom had this gel, and I decided to use it, it left my skin so refreshing in the morning. I love it.
Zelda L.
Zelda L.
Colcord, OK
This isn't that bad. It helps me moisturizes, but I don't think it's long lasting as it claims to be.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory , Ky
I love it. Smells good goes on smooth. Notice a change almost instantly. Now my daughter is using it.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?