BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Erika S.
Lafayette, IN
Very good. made my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy at all. very pricey though. not something i would keep buying. it wasn't harsh
Kayla B.
This is a gel that is not heavy. It's very light on your face and makes your face fill nice and cool and firm. Helps with dark circles also
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
So I haven't used this product personally but my mom uses and swears by it, she's been buying this product for years now and just loves it!
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I use this product to hydrate my face after a long day and my makeup is off. It did hydrate my skin. This product I very much recommend.
Angie R.
Linn, KS
Because i am over 30 now, I feel like my skin is changing from oily to dry. This helps combat the dry without makes your skin feel oily.
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
I love the smell and consistency. I'm only 22 but I'm staring early! I would also try out their other cream products. So far it's great!
Andrea J.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is best used during the day rather than the evening. I love the silky feel I get once I put it on. Very gentle on the face.
Tiffany C.
Good old and faithful. Why not use what been around for years my grandmother used it and so do I. Non greasy leaves face free and clean
Sam L.
It was light but it wasn't all i wanted it to be.. I'm huge fan of olay products but i really expected more.. It made my skin feel oily.
Karlee R.
I liked this product quite well, it helped my skin a lot. I wouldn't say this is a favorite but it was definitely good for it's price.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?