BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Kayla W.
Montgomery, AL
Great feeling of moisture at first, but it eventually stops feeling like it's really hydrating the skin.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!
Macie Y.
The Hydration Gel is fabulous, allows my face to look and feel fresh again, especially after a long day!
Caroline H.
Austin, IN
Definitely hydrated my face. Makes skin feel more natural and soft. Makes the skin look a lot brighter.
Ephasia J.
I really don't need this. But I like applying it because it is so refreshing on face.. I just love it.
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
My mom had this gel, and I decided to use it, it left my skin so refreshing in the morning. I love it.
Jessica Q.
I have combo skin, and this product left my skin SUPER oily. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Zelda L.
Colcord, OK
This isn't that bad. It helps me moisturizes, but I don't think it's long lasting as it claims to be.
Cheyenne H.
Lignum, VA
I liked it really made my face soft,until I had a allergic reaction from it so I can't use it anymore
Ariel J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great lotion. Definitely a necessity for an everyday facial care routine.I don't go a day without it
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?