BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Julia A.
Cranston, RI
I use this product because my face is always dry. It always just looks flaky. This product refreshes my face and rejuvenates! Highly recommend.
Nora T.
Love this product and use everyday! Goes on great last all day and makes my skin feel very good. Love it would highly recommend this product
Elizabeth Fong Chi K.
Provo
I have been using this for six months and I like it a lot. After I used this, my friend told me that my skin looks better and less wrinkles.
shawna o.
Super super super hydrating ! if you have dry skin and you're on a budget this is definitely a great alternative to higher end creams/gels !
Lindsey D.
Penn Hills, PA
Slightly sticky, needs to be used with a moisturizer. Over all a good product, would still recommend purchasing it does leave skin nourished.
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
This soaks into skin very well and because it is a gel is is not greasy. It is perfect for summer when it can be difficult to use a lotion
Loretta E.
Hobart, IN
Lightweight, not sticky like most "gel" lotions. lasting hydration and smells great!! great value and can be bought at most big box stores
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
So I haven't used this product personally but my mom uses and swears by it, she's been buying this product for years now and just loves it!
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
This is the most amazing stuff along side the other product I use. Recommended to anyone with dry skin or want a flawless look under makeup
Erika S.
Lafayette, IN
Very good. made my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy at all. very pricey though. not something i would keep buying. it wasn't harsh
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?