Add a Photo

#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Lizette R.
Lizette R.

I was looking for a product to help my skin feel/look more hydrated. My skin had been looking and feeling dry/patchy. Its hard to find a product that works because there are so many different products out there. I did like this product but am still on the look out for something else. I'm always willing to try something different/new.
Joan Wayne G.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I'm giving three stars because I really love this product but I try not to buy from companies that test on animals. When I can afford to I'll spend the extra on a more expensive line that does not test on animals. Some people don't care about that kind of thing, so to you I say this is a wonderful moisturizer for the price I paid.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA

I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I bought this gel in hopes of combating my dry skin during the summer months. The smell isn't exactly pleasant, especially for a gel you rub into your skin. After using it felt very sticky while drying...which felt gross to me. After using a couple of nights I did notice my skin looking more supple but I didn't enjoy the odor.
lola A.
lola A.
abu dhabi

It's very light on the skin and can be used as a night and day cream (but preferably at night since it doesn't have any SPF in it ) It's highly moisturizing and last throughout the day . I would occasionally use it on my neck and hands too, i just wished it had some form of sun protection , but overall love this product .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not a fan of this stuff. Wasn't hydrating or long lasting like the name suggests. I noticed no differences when using it. Everyone's skin is different though, so it may work for someone else. I have combination skin, and I break out a little once a month. So if you have skin like mine, this product might not be for you.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN

I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good lotion tgat didn't break my budget. This product definitely was worth the price and greatly moisturized my skin! It also worked as a good base/primer for my foundation. The product was light and gentle to my very sensitive skin, I will be buying this again.
Young M.
Young M.

Perfect in the summertime! This hydration gel is very smooth, soft, not greasy or dry at all. I bought this for the first time when my friends and I went to Nashville for a summer road trip, and it left my skin feeling and looking softer, more nourished, and just all-around healthier. Definitely recommend!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY

I have combination skin, so I only get oily in my T zone, but for the rest of my face I'll get so dry it makes my foundation look patchy and awful.
I put this on and leave it on overnight and my skin is SO soft in the morning.
I even use it under my foundation sometimes. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca

I don't even know where to begin with this product it is a miracle worker that's for sure I use this daily it has a great eye catching package and it actually does what it says it does my face looked and felt amazing after using this and now I'm stuck on it I use it daily and wouldn't use anything else

Join Now