BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I have such a hard time keeping my fave moisturized. I have to use cream a few times a day. This one however worked great. It did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results
Greta G.
Austin, TX
Olay Aquation Long Lasting Hydration Gel is perfect for me because it fits my price range and healed my dry sky over night. It exceeded my expectations and was packaged in a compact, pretty blue jar that looked fancy and professional. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the product and am looking forward to buying it again when I run out!
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
To be honest, I didn't see too much of a difference after using this product. I have combination skin, and it didn't seem to improve my skin too much in comparison to my regular cheaper moisturizer. It's a good product to test though!
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
works great especially for people with dry skin! i have sensitive skin and this really helps me feeling more refreshed in the morning and my skin feels softer too. there is a decent amount in the bottle so it last a while even if you apply generously.
Cheyenne L.
Love this product!! I couldn't find a moisturizer that did its job the way it should and I tried this and it works amazing. It has an amazing smell, it doesn't smell strong, or fruity it smells fresh and leaves my face feel and looking new. I highly recommend this product .
Courtney H.
Corning , NY
This gel face cream is definitely one of my favorites. I had never used a gel before, and I love how smoothly it goes on, and it absorbs very quickly so that I am able to do my makeup immediately after applying this product.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
This was a refreshing product but did not work well with my oily skin.. I loved the smell and texture but sadly had to stop using it due to how oily my face would get.
Yvonne S.
Jackson
This feels awesome. No heavy sticky feeling. I can wear makeup over it without that cakey look. The packaging did catch my eye. But the price was perfect for me because it really works.  Like all the products I've used from Olay I would recommend.
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Feels amazing on your skin and super cooling I love this gel formula the only complaint is I feel as if it takes a good while for this to dry down and it can be sticky at times but other than that I would recommend it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?