Add a Photo

By OLAY
#37 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Joan Wayne G.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I'm giving three stars because I really love this product but I try not to buy from companies that test on animals. When I can afford to I'll spend the extra on a more expensive line that does not test on animals. Some people don't care about that kind of thing, so to you I say this is a wonderful moisturizer for the price I paid.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I bought this gel in hopes of combating my dry skin during the summer months. The smell isn't exactly pleasant, especially for a gel you rub into your skin. After using it felt very sticky while drying...which felt gross to me. After using a couple of nights I did notice my skin looking more supple but I didn't enjoy the odor.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA

I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth.
Cici D.
Cici D.
Tomball, TX

I loooooooove the hydration this Olay formula provides. I began using it because I was looking for a moisturizer to wear under my Mattifing Foundations. My eyelids get really dry and peel from time to time. As you can imagine, it looks horrible under foundation. Other products seemed irritating but this one actually helped.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not a fan of this stuff. Wasn't hydrating or long lasting like the name suggests. I noticed no differences when using it. Everyone's skin is different though, so it may work for someone else. I have combination skin, and I break out a little once a month. So if you have skin like mine, this product might not be for you.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN

I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good lotion tgat didn't break my budget. This product definitely was worth the price and greatly moisturized my skin! It also worked as a good base/primer for my foundation. The product was light and gentle to my very sensitive skin, I will be buying this again.
Young M.
Young M.

Perfect in the summertime! This hydration gel is very smooth, soft, not greasy or dry at all. I bought this for the first time when my friends and I went to Nashville for a summer road trip, and it left my skin feeling and looking softer, more nourished, and just all-around healthier. Definitely recommend!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY

I have combination skin, so I only get oily in my T zone, but for the rest of my face I'll get so dry it makes my foundation look patchy and awful.
I put this on and leave it on overnight and my skin is SO soft in the morning.
I even use it under my foundation sometimes. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca

I don't even know where to begin with this product it is a miracle worker that's for sure I use this daily it has a great eye catching package and it actually does what it says it does my face looked and felt amazing after using this and now I'm stuck on it I use it daily and wouldn't use anything else
Anna S.
Anna S.

This product works great. My sister was the one who told me about it. It is very gentle on my face. It is very refreshing. It really does make your face feel hydrated throughout the day. This is my fist time using the product, but it is not my last time. I would highly recommend this product to others.

Join Now