Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
I was looking for a product to help my skin feel/look more hydrated. My skin had been looking and feeling dry/patchy. Its hard to find a product that works because there are so many different products out there. I did like this product but am still on the look out for something else. I'm always willing to try something different/new.
Joan Wayne G.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I'm giving three stars because I really love this product but I try not to buy from companies that test on animals. When I can afford to I'll spend the extra on a more expensive line that does not test on animals. Some people don't care about that kind of thing, so to you I say this is a wonderful moisturizer for the price I paid.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I bought this gel in hopes of combating my dry skin during the summer months. The smell isn't exactly pleasant, especially for a gel you rub into your skin. After using it felt very sticky while drying...which felt gross to me. After using a couple of nights I did notice my skin looking more supple but I didn't enjoy the odor.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA

I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth.
lola A.
lola A.
abu dhabi

It's very light on the skin and can be used as a night and day cream (but preferably at night since it doesn't have any SPF in it ) It's highly moisturizing and last throughout the day . I would occasionally use it on my neck and hands too, i just wished it had some form of sun protection , but overall love this product .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not a fan of this stuff. Wasn't hydrating or long lasting like the name suggests. I noticed no differences when using it. Everyone's skin is different though, so it may work for someone else. I have combination skin, and I break out a little once a month. So if you have skin like mine, this product might not be for you.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grand Prairie, TX

Olay's hydration gel is a must have for all skin types. I love how the gel feels going on compared to other creams that feel greasy. This gel quickly absorbs into the skin leaving no greasy residue behind. The gel feels cool and refreshing when applied and my skin feels hydrated and fresh all day long. Highly recommend
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Evansville, IN

I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good lotion tgat didn't break my budget. This product definitely was worth the price and greatly moisturized my skin! It also worked as a good base/primer for my foundation. The product was light and gentle to my very sensitive skin, I will be buying this again.
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
Midway park , NC

It leaves my skin feeling so new and fresh! This was my first time buying and I will definitely be buying it again! I always find Olay products giving me long lasting results and this product definitely did. The next day my skin was still feeling brand new. I will definitely will be buying this product again.
Young M.
Young M.

Perfect in the summertime! This hydration gel is very smooth, soft, not greasy or dry at all. I bought this for the first time when my friends and I went to Nashville for a summer road trip, and it left my skin feeling and looking softer, more nourished, and just all-around healthier. Definitely recommend!

Join Now