BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Becky V.
My discovery of facial gels was amazing! I tried this one out, and it was good. I wouldn't repurchase for the price, as I didn't see anything too drastic, but it did feel nice and moisturize well when I did use it.
Justine A.
I love this hydration gel for the summer months. It keeps your skin nice and hydrated but not overly heavy. I prefer a heavier moisturizer in the winter months as I have dry skin. But all in all a great product.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I got this at Walmart. It was decently priced. It was the first time I used something other than Merle Norman. It was good for over half the price off. I would use it again, especially at the price point.
Mikayla E.
Perryville, MD
 It is the best hydration gel I ever had:soft, long lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer. In winter you may apply some more on your skin. It works well. I only used it once but for first impressions it's amazing. I would definitely buy again.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
This product is very moisturizing. My skin is VERY sensitive and it breaks out rather easily. So, when I tried this I thought it was going to break me out but surprisingly it didn't. The formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin without any hassle.
Melissa M.
Orlando
For the price it is not bad,my eyes felt smooth and a little refreshed after using this serum, it doesnt feel heavy or greasy. Feels smooth and little silky after use, the only thing I didnt like was the feeling didnt last very long and had to reapply
Greta G.
Austin, TX
Olay Aquation Long Lasting Hydration Gel is perfect for me because it fits my price range and healed my dry sky over night. It exceeded my expectations and was packaged in a compact, pretty blue jar that looked fancy and professional. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the product and am looking forward to buying it again when I run out!
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
works great especially for people with dry skin! i have sensitive skin and this really helps me feeling more refreshed in the morning and my skin feels softer too. there is a decent amount in the bottle so it last a while even if you apply generously.
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
To be honest, I didn't see too much of a difference after using this product. I have combination skin, and it didn't seem to improve my skin too much in comparison to my regular cheaper moisturizer. It's a good product to test though!
Cheyenne L.
Love this product!! I couldn't find a moisturizer that did its job the way it should and I tried this and it works amazing. It has an amazing smell, it doesn't smell strong, or fruity it smells fresh and leaves my face feel and looking new. I highly recommend this product .
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?