BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Crissie W.
Love love love this product. It makes my face feel so hydrated. Messien is naturally dry so this product works wonders. Would definitely recommend
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Makes you feel an look great!! really works!! smells great! makes you feel fantastic! makes your skin look full of life an makes you look younger!!
Joy Viveca C.
You will notice a difference within the first 3 weeks of using the product. It really smooths and hydrates your skin without causing break outs.
Shakaylia W.
Quincy
I struggle with an imbalance in my skin mainly on my face so when I started using this it evened out my skin tone and I feel so much better now.
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
I use this on my dry areas, i leave my t zone bare because that where i tend to get oily .. this is great on my skin and make my fave feel soft .
Ondrea Z.
Perry, GA
I have always been a fan of all Olay products. They works just as described and have a smell that I love. I can also purchase at most any store.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles , CA
My mom uses this play aquaction long lasting hydration gel and she said it amazing it leaves her skin feeling hydrated and soft as a baby bottom.
Rachel W.
I liked this product so much, because I have awful dry skin and nothing seems to help. This cream really hydrated and kept my skin feeling great!
Melanie G.
Crp Christi, TX
I put this on right before I go to work and it makes my skin feel so soft I had really dry skin and this has helped so much! So more flaky skin
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
Lord knows my skin needs to be hydrated ! This product is highly recommended works and doesn’t have a bad consistency like other hydrating gels
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?