BY OLAY #82 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Long lasting gel product works very good it is a gentle product bought it at a store a little pricey but worth it
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Oh how I love this product, again I tried my moms and wish to own my own someday! Very gentle ! Not harsh at all
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Canton, MS
Awesome product!! It leaves your skin replenished and plump! Highly recommended!!! It is long lasting and soft.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA
I had a sample of it but I wish I had bought some more. It was great. My skin was smooth and it went on smooth.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Loxahatchee, FL
It makes me feel and look so young with every use. I love the smell and how it makes my face so smooth and soft
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Love the gel texture. Leaves a refreshing and moisturized feel on your face. I use in the morning and evening.
Kishana W.
Kishana W.
Kansas City, MO
This leaves my face with a bright and fresh feeling. The cooling affect really wakes me up. Love this stuff!!!
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
Union City, NJ
Used it just a hand full of times.... so far like how it makes my skin feel. Very radiant and quick to absorb.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I like this because it's light and absorbs easy and doesn't leave a film or a greasy feel. I love this stuff.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
This is really good but a little pricey but other than the price it is great. Also my skin gets really soft!!!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?