BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Deborah G.
My parents use this and I really like it it makes your face feel good soft and clean I would recommend this on anyone that can't afford top products
Breanna P.
Bowling Green, KY
I really love this product! It really keeps my face hydrated after a long day with makeup on my face, and it also helps take off left over eyemakeup.
Pooja P.
Monroe Township, NJ
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! i have dry skin & this gel actually helps to hydrate my skin & leaves it feeling amazing without it feeling sticky & weird.
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
Loved this gel! I use it every night before bed. Non greasy and feels light enough that I feel comfortable wearing all day and night. Very hydrating.
Maily O.
Pinole, CA
I have always suffered from very dry skin and this product has saved my skin alot.It nourished and made my skin feel smooth and moisturized all day.
Meredith M.
I only used it a few times and it didn't really do anything for my skin. My skin felt the same looked the same didn't really get anymore hydrated.
Ashley G.
Toms River, NJ
My face gets very dry during summer hot weather. This gel make a my face smooth and hydrated all day. Light weight and feels like nothing is there.
Stephanie h.
I love products that hydrate your skin. My skin is dry and I have eczema so it's hard to find products that will not dry my skin more than already.
My skin is really dry and ruff but when I apply this hydration on my face I feel like my face is not dead it's alive and it gives amazing texture.
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Makes you feel an look great!! really works!! smells great! makes you feel fantastic! makes your skin look full of life an makes you look younger!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?