BY OLAY #76 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Candi K.
Candi K.
Dearborn, MI

This product is amazing. I use it everyday. I love how my skin feels everyday. Its so great id tell everyone to get it.
Marlisha R.
Marlisha R.
Gallup, NM
Works great love the way it hydrates.would recommend it of u need the hydration.o lay products are one of my favorites
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I love this product. It really keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Raleigh, NC
I suffer from dry skin. This was good for my skin. The gel formula feels cool on my skin. My face felt so moisturize.
April R.
April R.
San Ysidro, CA
It's okay works good keeps my skin hydrated all day long especially when it's windy outside and it dries my skin out
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
This cream is so hydrating I bought at Walmart it is very gentle and I will definitely be repurchasing this again :)
melisa b.
melisa b.
I absolutely love this product. It has worked so well on my dry face. I have only been using for about a month now.
johanna w.
johanna w.
I love this product especially in the cold winter months. I'm always outside and this product hydrates my dry skin.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My sister uses this a lot and I like how it looked on her and and make it look so dam nice it's good to have around
Oralia J.
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Works as a miracle. Been using it for a while now and I've. Received plenty of complements from friends and family.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?