BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Kayden S.
Springtown , TX
This makes my skin feel sooooo plump and moisturized! I feel like a brand new person after I put this on. I love how I can put this on under makeup as well
Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca
If you ask me,I love going to sleep with my face wash a cream that will only befit you in the long run but notice a change when you wake up in the morning
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
This stuff is great. I apply it after I take a shower and before I go to bed. Feels weird on the skin because of the gel consistency but does wonders.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I actually like using this hydration gel because it is soothing, cool and because I have really dry skin, it restores a healthy glow back into my skin!
Candie H.
Smithland
I absolutely love Olay Long Lasting Hydration Gel!!! It make my face feel amazing. My face is soft after using and refreshed looking. Great Product!!!
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
Loved this gel! I use it every night before bed. Non greasy and feels light enough that I feel comfortable wearing all day and night. Very hydrating.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
I use this all the time and I love the gel because I can put it in the fridge so when I use it its nice and cold and just feels so amazing on my skin
Jennifer R.
My face is very dry and this product works wonder on my skin . I'll give this a 10 if I can . Only product that would work well in my sensitive skin.
Deborah G.
My parents use this and I really like it it makes your face feel good soft and clean I would recommend this on anyone that can't afford top products
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?