BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Olivia V.
Lindale, GA
This stuff is amazing! It is pretty light weight and soaks into the skin quick and definitely leaves my skin feeling hydrated! This is good for a night cream or a day cream.
Anyiel H.
I use this product and love it. I purchase it often because of my naturally dry skin. So anything that keeps my face/skin feeling hydrated is a plus! I love this stuff !!
Elizabeth W.
I use this product after I shower because in this summer heat I need hydration in my face this product lasts a while cause it illy takes skittle to cover the whole face
Adrienne M.
Use this product daily - love it. My skin feels soft and smooth and is radiant after each use. It has surely improved the texture and tone of my skin. Great price too!
Teresa M.
Clarksdale, MS
It is the best hydration gel I ever had: soft, long
lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer.
In winter you may apply some more on your skin.
It works well.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
I like this product because it's nice on my face and has a decent price ice value. It's not harsh and really reached my expectations. It's very effective and I would probably buy again and recommend this.
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Works super well with dry skin!! My skin is so dry, it moisturizers over night perfectly. Bought mine at my local Walmart and it was very effective!! Good value
Rosalie G.
Love this product! Super moisturizing, great to use as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I even got my mom into using it. Great value for the price too.
Tabatha P.
Terre Haute, IN
I haven't used this personally but want too! I think the gels will most likely make you not brake out compared to the creams! That's just my skin type though!
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Hey guys are going well as other day I can get it right away and we are not playing with her and the best way to get the best of luck with your orientation.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?