BY OLAY #76 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Deedee F.
Deedee F.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like to give bad reviews but it didn't work for me.
gave me this tingling on face and I felt too moisturized
Tita G.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I like having my face hydregeted!! I dont like my face dry!! I recommend this if you dont want dry skin!! I had no problem!
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Awesome to help period acne or dryness. For someone who has those problem all the time or one a month like me it's amazing.
Kailee V.
Kailee V.
This stuff is great i put it on at night and when i wake up i can tell a noticeable difference in my skin i love it SO much
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
El Paso, TX
Love love love love Love love love love Love love love love Love love love love Love love love love Love love love love it
Diana J.
Diana J.
Springfield , MA
ilove how fresh my face feels after applying this! its like a cold wind wishes by your face! so fresh and clean afterwards
Heather S.
Heather S.
Hazleton, PA
Love it!! Leaves my face feeling silky smooth. I have very dry skin so this helps leave my face feeling very moisturized.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Fullerton, CA
My mom gave me this product, I absolutely loved it. Automatically Improved my dry skin in days! I use this every day now.
Lupita O.
Lupita O.
Mercedes, TX
Its a great product, it makes your skin very moisturized and smooth. Your face feels and looks more hydrated and healthy.
Candi K.
Candi K.
Dearborn, MI

This product is amazing. I use it everyday. I love how my skin feels everyday. Its so great id tell everyone to get it.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?