BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
So refreshing and so cooling on skin. Great product all around. Highly recommended buying it for acne prone skin or red skin, really cools face down and keeps it soft
Stephanie C.
Temecula
I absolutely love the consistency of this morning Roger. It is thick, yet Glides over your skin leaving it feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this products leaves you feeling so refreshing and not sticky. I have not used it for long so I can't tell you if I've seen a difference but over all so far the consistency smell etc is good.
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
I HAVE USED THIS FOR A LONG TIME IT KEEPS MY SKIN MOIST AND SOFT I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING WHEN YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOUR FACE LIKE THAT
Hannah L.
When winter rolls around, my face starts peeling from dryness. This moisturizer glues my face back together and makes it healthy and glowing! Will definitely buy again!
Courtney S.
Colorado City , TX
This is something I would come back to and use again on a daily basis! I used for a couple of weeks and could really tell a difference in how my skin held in moisture.
Andrea O.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this. This prouduct makes ny face feel more alive and refreshing. The scent isn't so strong, I don't really like the scent but it's a really nice product
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I love this mosturizer the gel formula is great for my oily skin. I'm approaching age 20 but am concerned with keeping my skin bright and youthful. I love this as a night time moisturizer.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product! It's very light weight and fast absorbing so you don't get that "greasy" feel. Very nice in the summer when my skin in naturally a little oilier. Highly recommend !!
Kaycee M.
Southaven, MS
It kept my skin very hydrated without being oily or greasy. That is always my problem with moisturizers, they make my sling more oily that it already is. This on worked great for me.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?