BY OLAY #76 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Auburn, WA
Lasts a really long time but for some reason it makes me break out. I'm guessing it's just my skin type because my friends love it.
Trishh G.
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin due to my eczema and when I put this on its lightweight doesn't feel oily and lasts long underneath my makeup.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
This feels so cooling and refreshing! I love how soft and moisturized my skin feels after using this. Great product but expensive!
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is one of my favorites. My face tends to dry really quick after face wash but on a hot day this gel makes my face feel great
Courtnie J.
Courtnie J.
Yakima, WA
Haven't been able to try this formula yet and would really love too. It looks like wil leave your skin feeling hydrated and new
Britney J.
Britney J.
Laveen, AZ
Seals in moisture and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Feels like cool mist on your skin.. doesn't leave your skin oily at all.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin has become super dry as I've gotten older but this stuff is a life saver. So nourishing and rich but not overbearing.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Great gel keeps your hands amazing and soft and smelling so good recommend it to anyone who's looking for something like this
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
Helps keep my face smoothr than normal which i really love. very gentle on my face. It can be a little spendy but worth it.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
I like it. it helps to keep my skin hydrated. sometimes my skin gets dried out and this helps to keep my face looking young.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?