BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
So refreshing and so cooling on skin. Great product all around. Highly recommended buying it for acne prone skin or red skin, really cools face down and keeps it soft
Emma C.
This cream feels very heavy on the skin but it is very hydrating. Your skin feels very soft after using it overnight. A little goes a long way with this product so you get your money's worth since it lasts a long time.
Stephanie C.
Temecula
I absolutely love the consistency of this morning Roger. It is thick, yet Glides over your skin leaving it feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this products leaves you feeling so refreshing and not sticky. I have not used it for long so I can't tell you if I've seen a difference but over all so far the consistency smell etc is good.
Hannah L.
When winter rolls around, my face starts peeling from dryness. This moisturizer glues my face back together and makes it healthy and glowing! Will definitely buy again!
Andrea O.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this. This prouduct makes ny face feel more alive and refreshing. The scent isn't so strong, I don't really like the scent but it's a really nice product
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
This is something I would come back to and use again on a daily basis! I used for a couple of weeks and could really tell a difference in how my skin held in moisture.
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
I HAVE USED THIS FOR A LONG TIME IT KEEPS MY SKIN MOIST AND SOFT I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING WHEN YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOUR FACE LIKE THAT
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I love this mosturizer the gel formula is great for my oily skin. I'm approaching age 20 but am concerned with keeping my skin bright and youthful. I love this as a night time moisturizer.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product! It's very light weight and fast absorbing so you don't get that "greasy" feel. Very nice in the summer when my skin in naturally a little oilier. Highly recommend !!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?