BY OLAY #54 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on Strawbe...*
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I use this product to hydrate my face after a long day and my makeup is off. It did hydrate my skin. This product I very much recommend.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Cary, NC
Love this gel. It smells good, is light and sinks into skin quickly, leaving skin soft, smooth and well hydrated. I use it twice a day.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Saint Cloud, FL
This really hydrates my face after a full day of being out and about with a full face of makeup. This is always my go to hydration gel.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Good old and faithful. Why not use what been around for years my grandmother used it and so do I. Non greasy leaves face free and clean
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Half Moon bay, CA
Sometimes my skin feels very dry and almost flaky and when i use this product it really replenishes my skin with hydration and moister.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Catonsville, MD
This product kept my face and neck feeling fresh and moisturized all day! It took away dryness and redness. I will purchase this again!
Jane P.
Jane P.
Monroeville, NJ
I am just starting to use this. So far I like it and my skin feels so much better. I like a fresh cleaning feeling and this does that.
Sam L.
Sam L.
It was light but it wasn't all i wanted it to be.. I'm huge fan of olay products but i really expected more.. It made my skin feel oily.
Betsayda D.
Betsayda D.
Talent, OR
I recommend this 100%. Left my skin extremely hydrated. I use durning the night and in the morning my skin is so smooth and hydrated.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Southaven, MS
This product makes my face feel so good when I apply it in the mornings. It's a cooler cream texture and makes you feel more awake.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?