BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Cori O.
This product is great for me because I have extremely dry skin. Olay products are the best moisturizers for my skin. Also it doesn't break me out like most other moisturizers do.
Roxy F.
This is the best hydrating cream. I am so happy I found it. I price is okay but well worth it. The cream feels super gentle on my skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM
Really helps with my dry skin from my eczema. My skin had always been so dry and I have a very hard time finding a product that helps with that and that doesn't make my condition worse in the process.
Kristy S.
After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Mohammed D.
Lake Oswego, OR
It is very hydrating and very refreshing. I always buy it because it is really effective especially if you use it for several months, you will definitely see a result that you will like. GUARANTEED!!!!
Kathleen G.
Plymouth, MI
My skin gets very dry during the winter months, this cream is just what I needed helps my skin stay soft and hydrated. Didn't irritate the ski at all, and for the quality of the product the price is great. Would recommend to others.
Jenna P.
I really like this product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does hydrate my face very very well, but my face burned a tiny bit after I used it. But, I do have sensitive skin so that might be why. If you don't have sensitive skin, you should definitely try it.
Gem A.
Hammond, IN
Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.
Amber H.
I can get the same results out of moisturizers for half the price. I have very sensitive, dry skin. Gel moisturizers aren't a good fit for me. This was given to me as a gift and I'm glad I didn't use my own money to purchase it
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
So refreshing and so cooling on skin. Great product all around. Highly recommended buying it for acne prone skin or red skin, really cools face down and keeps it soft
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?