BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA
This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Cori O.
This product is great for me because I have extremely dry skin. Olay products are the best moisturizers for my skin. Also it doesn't break me out like most other moisturizers do.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I use long lasting hydration before bed and it leaves me face ready for the next day. I have dry skin and this is the only thing that keeps my face without dry patches.
Roxy F.
This is the best hydrating cream. I am so happy I found it. I price is okay but well worth it. The cream feels super gentle on my skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM
Really helps with my dry skin from my eczema. My skin had always been so dry and I have a very hard time finding a product that helps with that and that doesn't make my condition worse in the process.
Kristy S.
After spending some time in the sun this spring, I noticed my face was getting very dry. I bought this product hoping it would help it stay hydrate. Unfortunately, I really didn't like the way it felt on my face and I stopped using it.
Mohammed D.
Lake Oswego, OR
It is very hydrating and very refreshing. I always buy it because it is really effective especially if you use it for several months, you will definitely see a result that you will like. GUARANTEED!!!!
Kathleen G.
Plymouth, MI
My skin gets very dry during the winter months, this cream is just what I needed helps my skin stay soft and hydrated. Didn't irritate the ski at all, and for the quality of the product the price is great. Would recommend to others.
Amber H.
I can get the same results out of moisturizers for half the price. I have very sensitive, dry skin. Gel moisturizers aren't a good fit for me. This was given to me as a gift and I'm glad I didn't use my own money to purchase it
Gem A.
Hammond, IN
Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?