Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Madison H.
Madison H.
Hampton, IA

This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.

Love this product! Super moisturizing, great to use as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I even got my mom into using it. Great value for the price too.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN

Hey guys are going well as other day I can get it right away and we are not playing with her and the best way to get the best of luck with your orientation.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Love love love this product! Makes my skin feel amazing !
Can't rave about this product enough - so soft on skin leaves it feel refreshed and full of lifeb
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA

This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Kayden S.
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx

This makes my skin feel sooooo plump and moisturized! I feel like a brand new person after I put this on. I love how I can put this on under makeup as well
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca

If you ask me,I love going to sleep with my face wash a cream that will only befit you in the long run but notice a change when you wake up in the morning
Anna P.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC

I actually like using this hydration gel because it is soothing, cool and because I have really dry skin, it restores a healthy glow back into my skin!
Candie H.
Candie H.
Smithland

I absolutely love Olay Long Lasting Hydration Gel!!! It make my face feel amazing. My face is soft after using and refreshed looking. Great Product!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
West Bend, WI

This stuff is great. I apply it after I take a shower and before I go to bed. Feels weird on the skin because of the gel consistency but does wonders.

Join Now