BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Rebecca M.
I personally like the long lasting hydration gel as it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I feel that it is a little pricey but a good value none the less as makeup and facial products are normally costly. I would buy this product again.
angelia s.
redford , MI
Works okay. It is very expensive, not for someone on a budget. Does help you look a little younger. It is not for drastic changes. It is only a temporary fix. Besides that it is a decent product.
Shaila B.
The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Madison H.
Hampton , IA
This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Jennifer V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My skin is very dry so I wanted my skin to feel/be hydrated. I was pleased with this product, but I'll keep looking around for something quite better. Packaging was nice, and I do believe that it was a good price for the product I liked it but didn't love it
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
I like a gel formulation since I have oily acne prone skin. I have only used it a few times but it was pretty gentle on my skin but a little too fragrant. Again a bit pricey for drug store item but will get the job done.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
I enjoyed the Olay Hydration Gel. The product immediately was absorbed into my skin and was not greasy like many hydrating gels can be. The smell was nice and the packaging was solid. The product was gentle on my skin. I don't see an area for improvement.
Cindy H.
Meridian, ID
You can't use a regular moisturizer on your delicate eye area. You need an intense product that won't irritate and Olay Hydration Gel fits the bill. It lasts thru out the day and helps soften those awful crowd feet that come with age. I will buy it again!
C M.
San Lorenzo, CA
This is one of my few Olay favorites. It really hydrates my skin when nothing else will work. I love the way it plumps my skin up with moisture and unlike other products that wear off in hours this leaves my skin stays hydrated for the longest time.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
My mom has used Olay my entire life (40yrs). She has always been told she looks younger than she is. Her answer has always been Olay. I have now been using it for the last 5 yrs. I hope to get the same response from people when I am her age.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?