BY OLAY #56 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

• How well does this work?It works good for me. Night li... 1 Answers
Elizabeth Fong Chi K.
Elizabeth Fong Chi K.
Provo
I have been using this for six months and I like it a lot. After I used this, my friend told me that my skin looks better and less wrinkles.
shawna o.
shawna o.
Super super super hydrating ! if you have dry skin and you're on a budget this is definitely a great alternative to higher end creams/gels !
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This is a gel that is not heavy. It's very light on your face and makes your face fill nice and cool and firm. Helps with dark circles also
Liv M.
Liv M.
Orange, CA
This is the most amazing stuff along side the other product I use. Recommended to anyone with dry skin or want a flawless look under makeup
Loretta E.
Loretta E.
Hobart, IN
Lightweight, not sticky like most "gel" lotions. lasting hydration and smells great!! great value and can be bought at most big box stores
Beatriz Y.
Beatriz Y.
Fontana, CA
Haven't been using these for a long time probably about 2 weeks at the most I don't have anything bad to say about it so far i enjoy this.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
This soaks into skin very well and because it is a gel is is not greasy. It is perfect for summer when it can be difficult to use a lotion
Erika S.
Erika S.
Lafayette, IN
Very good. made my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy at all. very pricey though. not something i would keep buying. it wasn't harsh
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is best used during the day rather than the evening. I love the silky feel I get once I put it on. Very gentle on the face.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
I use this product to hydrate my face after a long day and my makeup is off. It did hydrate my skin. This product I very much recommend.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?