BY OLAY #44 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Marlisha R.
Gallup, NM
Works great love the way it hydrates.would recommend it of u need the hydration.o lay products are one of my favorites
Priyal K.
Helps with my dry skin and allows me to apply matte foundation to dry patches and prevents any flakiness in those areas
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I love it and ot isn't very expensive either and last a long time! Very little goes a long way!
carrie d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for the skin. I prefer to use it at night before bed, so when i wake up my skin feels refreshed
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting. Good moisturizer. Nice & creamy. Goes on smooth. Definitely like it & would most definitely recommend.
Brooke H.
It was very long lasting hydration for my skin! I love that it's a gel. Overall it's a great product, give it a try!
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It really keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh! I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Brittney E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This olay product was very effective and at it good price also. Purchased at Walmart and would purchase again.
Molishka R.
montclair, CA
a very lightweight product, it gives you the moisture you're looking for without the heaviness pore clogging feeling
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Works as a miracle. Been using it for a while now and I've. Received plenty of complements from friends and family.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?