BY OLAY #53 in Facial Moisturizers

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Anna G.
Fort Smith, AR
This is by far the best hydration gel I have ever used. Although this was my first time using it, I would recommend it to others. The product not greasy or dry which was nice. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price was a little bit expensive.
Andrea P.
It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.
Lauren T.
Hainesport, NJ
I love Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel. I use it to make sure I will not get wrinkles as I get older. I think it is pretty expensive for a small container, but I have had it for a while and I have not run out. I use it every night after I get out of the shower.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I have been using this product for about a mot=nth now and all i can say is WOW! this product works well and it works fast, you will get your bang for your buck on this one, I like it much better than the other products I've tried!
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Same proble I have with Olay products is the scent but other than that this one works as well I only used it a few times and I think is a little pricey but give it a tey
Rebecca M.
I personally like the long lasting hydration gel as it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I feel that it is a little pricey but a good value none the less as makeup and facial products are normally costly. I would buy this product again.
angelia s.
redford , MI
Works okay. It is very expensive, not for someone on a budget. Does help you look a little younger. It is not for drastic changes. It is only a temporary fix. Besides that it is a decent product.
Shaila B.
The product did what it said it would which was hydrate. I mostly used it under my eyes and it worked great there. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. It had great packaging and I would purchase again.
Madison H.
Hampton , IA
This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Jennifer V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My skin is very dry so I wanted my skin to feel/be hydrated. I was pleased with this product, but I'll keep looking around for something quite better. Packaging was nice, and I do believe that it was a good price for the product I liked it but didn't love it
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?