Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Watford City, ND

I absolutely love the consistency of this morning Roger. It is thick, yet Glides over your skin leaving it feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Hampton, IA

This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN

Hey guys are going well as other day I can get it right away and we are not playing with her and the best way to get the best of luck with your orientation.
Kayden S.
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx

This makes my skin feel sooooo plump and moisturized! I feel like a brand new person after I put this on. I love how I can put this on under makeup as well
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA

This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Love love love this product! Makes my skin feel amazing !
Can't rave about this product enough - so soft on skin leaves it feel refreshed and full of lifeb
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca

If you ask me,I love going to sleep with my face wash a cream that will only befit you in the long run but notice a change when you wake up in the morning
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Im not one for putting any types of night cream on my face but this product restored my face. I woke up in the morning with super soft and hydrated skin!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC

I actually like using this hydration gel because it is soothing, cool and because I have really dry skin, it restores a healthy glow back into my skin!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
West Bend, WI

This stuff is great. I apply it after I take a shower and before I go to bed. Feels weird on the skin because of the gel consistency but does wonders.

Join Now