BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Super hydrating I'll give it that but for some reason all Olay products just sit in top of my face and never really sink in and penetrate. I know this had great benefits but just doesn't work for me.
kayla W.
The Olay Aquaction Long lasting hydration gel is very moisturizing! it doesn't feel very heavy, which I love about it! It comes with a decent amount of product, especially at the price. I found this product at a local target. Not my favorite moisturizer but definitely worth it for the price.
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
This product really helps keep a lot of moisture in my skin, which is super dry. I only use it at night though, since it makes my face feel oily all day if I use it in the morning.
Michelle H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this product for hydration for overnight. While I do believe that this does leave my skin hydrated I also think that it has an oily texture and a baby wipes scent. It was gentle on my skin which is sensitive so I would recommend this product to other people with sensitive skin.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!
Anna G.
Fort Smith, AR
This is by far the best hydration gel I have ever used. Although this was my first time using it, I would recommend it to others. The product not greasy or dry which was nice. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price was a little bit expensive.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
I remember when Olay used to be a great little moisturizer and affordable too! While this kept my skin moisturized, it didn't do any better than a cheaper gel I'd purchased prior. I saw no benefit to the higher price formula and can honestly say I will not be purchasing again.
For my personally dry skin this product works perfectly. it gives my face the moister it needs not over moisturizing of over drying my face in any way. I was very happy with the way it left my face looking and feeling. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Lauren T.
Hainesport, NJ
I love Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel. I use it to make sure I will not get wrinkles as I get older. I think it is pretty expensive for a small container, but I have had it for a while and I have not run out. I use it every night after I get out of the shower.
Andrea P.
It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?