BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Melanie G.
Crp Christi, TX
I put this on right before I go to work and it makes my skin feel so soft I had really dry skin and this has helped so much! So more flaky skin
Julia A.
Cranston, RI
I use this product because my face is always dry. It always just looks flaky. This product refreshes my face and rejuvenates! Highly recommend.
Lindsey D.
Penn Hills, PA
Slightly sticky, needs to be used with a moisturizer. Over all a good product, would still recommend purchasing it does leave skin nourished.
Kayla B.
This is a gel that is not heavy. It's very light on your face and makes your face fill nice and cool and firm. Helps with dark circles also
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
This is the most amazing stuff along side the other product I use. Recommended to anyone with dry skin or want a flawless look under makeup
Beatriz Y.
Fontana, CA
Haven't been using these for a long time probably about 2 weeks at the most I don't have anything bad to say about it so far i enjoy this.
Erika S.
Lafayette, IN
Very good. made my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy at all. very pricey though. not something i would keep buying. it wasn't harsh
Loretta E.
Hobart, IN
Lightweight, not sticky like most "gel" lotions. lasting hydration and smells great!! great value and can be bought at most big box stores
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
This soaks into skin very well and because it is a gel is is not greasy. It is perfect for summer when it can be difficult to use a lotion
Andrea J.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is best used during the day rather than the evening. I love the silky feel I get once I put it on. Very gentle on the face.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?