BY OLAY #76 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Monei B.
Monei B.
I love how it tighten my face for no wrinkles. Yes ladies try it you wil love it also. I been using for a few months a friend recommended it to me
My skin is really dry and ruff but when I apply this hydration on my face I feel like my face is not dead it's alive and it gives amazing texture.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I only used it a few times and it didn't really do anything for my skin. My skin felt the same looked the same didn't really get anymore hydrated.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom uses this play aquaction long lasting hydration gel and she said it amazing it leaves her skin feeling hydrated and soft as a baby bottom.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
I use this on my dry areas, i leave my t zone bare because that where i tend to get oily .. this is great on my skin and make my fave feel soft .
Ondrea Z.
Ondrea Z.
Perry, GA
I have always been a fan of all Olay products. They works just as described and have a smell that I love. I can also purchase at most any store.
Joy Viveca C.
Joy Viveca C.
You will notice a difference within the first 3 weeks of using the product. It really smooths and hydrates your skin without causing break outs.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Cranston, RI
I use this product because my face is always dry. It always just looks flaky. This product refreshes my face and rejuvenates! Highly recommend.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Crp Christi, TX
I put this on right before I go to work and it makes my skin feel so soft I had really dry skin and this has helped so much! So more flaky skin
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Penn Hills, PA
Slightly sticky, needs to be used with a moisturizer. Over all a good product, would still recommend purchasing it does leave skin nourished.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?