BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Michelle H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use this product for hydration for overnight. While I do believe that this does leave my skin hydrated I also think that it has an oily texture and a baby wipes scent. It was gentle on my skin which is sensitive so I would recommend this product to other people with sensitive skin.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
Feels very nice on my face!! I am in love with this! The packaging is very pretty and it was very effective. Usually I use the Lancôme renergie creams but I will buy this too! I would buy again but I need to stay faithful to my Lancôme!
Anna G.
Fort Smith, AR
This is by far the best hydration gel I have ever used. Although this was my first time using it, I would recommend it to others. The product not greasy or dry which was nice. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the price was a little bit expensive.
For my personally dry skin this product works perfectly. it gives my face the moister it needs not over moisturizing of over drying my face in any way. I was very happy with the way it left my face looking and feeling. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
I remember when Olay used to be a great little moisturizer and affordable too! While this kept my skin moisturized, it didn't do any better than a cheaper gel I'd purchased prior. I saw no benefit to the higher price formula and can honestly say I will not be purchasing again.
Lauren T.
Hainesport, NJ
I love Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel. I use it to make sure I will not get wrinkles as I get older. I think it is pretty expensive for a small container, but I have had it for a while and I have not run out. I use it every night after I get out of the shower.
Andrea P.
It hydrates my face so well it's unbelievable. If you're interested go to your closet walgreens. I'm a repeat used I use it frequently, I love it. It totally met my expectations. I do recommend this product, I buy it all the time.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I have been using this product for about a mot=nth now and all i can say is WOW! this product works well and it works fast, you will get your bang for your buck on this one, I like it much better than the other products I've tried!
Rebecca M.
I personally like the long lasting hydration gel as it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I feel that it is a little pricey but a good value none the less as makeup and facial products are normally costly. I would buy this product again.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Same proble I have with Olay products is the scent but other than that this one works as well I only used it a few times and I think is a little pricey but give it a tey
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?