BY OLAY #44 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kellsey S.
Eugene, OR
Liked that it lasted long. Left my face feeling weird but definitely hydrated my face. I struggle with dry skin so this helps a lot!
Jocelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love gel like moisturizers! They feel refreshing and de puff my under eyes! Put this one in the fridge for when applying it's great!
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
I love this hydration gel.i have an oily skin so this gel formulations suits my skin type perfectly leaving it soft and well hydrated
Carol Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really hydrating but there's really strong alcohol scent, and it leaves a little stickiness on the skin, I don't like that....
Megan J.
Akron, OH
I actually just bought this about 2 months ago. I've never tried it before now, but I wish I would have gotten it a long time ago!
Jill A.
Mobile
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Lightweight and leaves my skin touchably soft and not sticky like other moisturizers I have used in the past!
David C.
Hamilton, OH
I seen the wife us the before and here skin is a move as a baby butter and clear as a wise she love it and the good sniff for me.
Hailey B.
Langhorne, PA
The Olay Aquaction Hydration Gel is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It keeps my skin looking and feeling soft for longer.
Karina T.
Esta crema es muy buena porque te ayuda mucho en tu objetivo aparte tiene una intensidad en el cuidado de la piel lo recomiendo
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting hydration I know I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin when I use this it's part of my daily skin routine.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?