BY OLAY #53 in Facial Moisturizers

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Flora O.
Van Nuys, CA
This has helped me in so many ways
I use it before my make up I apply it leave it for 10 minutes before I apply my foundation since I have sensitive skin patches where its dry and oily this does not make my foundation look cakey at all I don't look shine great product ❤️
Esther K.
This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
RAE s.
I didn't use this one exactly but it's pretty close. Super hydrating and refreshing feeling. Not sure if it has done anything else but makes my skin feel really good. It's degeneracy worth a try if you have dry skin
Cheyenne M.
Greensboro, NC
This personally wasn't the best choice for me because I have REALLY oily skin. HOWEVER my mom used it, and she has more normal to dry skin, so it worked better for her. And she loved it!! Good product, and reasonably priced.
Anna S.
This product works great. My sister was the one who told me about it. It is very gentle on my face. It is very refreshing. It really does make your face feel hydrated throughout the day. This is my fist time using the product, but it is not my last time. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
I would totally recommend this hydration gel to everyone honestly. It's a really great moisturizer pretty much for all skin types and it leaves your face feeling amazing. A must have especially during these summer months.
nhora r.
Colorado Springs, CO
When I bought this product it wasn't for me but my mom wanted some for her birth day she said it smelled great and she wanted more. I myself though her skin felt nice and fuller. I think anyone who wants it should get it.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
I don't try this because I am young and my skin is not wrinkly but my mom does so I will be writing what she thinks about it . She said it helps a lot and it leaves you with a fresh skin
Raquel N.
Use this product! It really helps hydrate your skin, especially in those harsh winter days! The gel feels great! Gel is a great option for those whose skin reacts to lotion based products.
Nancy A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have oily skin, and this leaves my skin hydrated without feeling sticky or oily. I have sensitive skin but if I use it everyday I do notice tiny red bumps after the 4th consecutive use.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?