BY OLAY #82 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca
If you ask me,I love going to sleep with my face wash a cream that will only befit you in the long run but notice a change when you wake up in the morning
Anna P.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I actually like using this hydration gel because it is soothing, cool and because I have really dry skin, it restores a healthy glow back into my skin!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
This stuff is great. I apply it after I take a shower and before I go to bed. Feels weird on the skin because of the gel consistency but does wonders.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Zionsville, IN
I love the texture of this product! It feels light since it is a gel but packs a hydration punch! Soaks into skin quickly without any sticky residue!
Maily O.
Maily O.
Pinole, CA
I have always suffered from very dry skin and this product has saved my skin alot.It nourished and made my skin feel smooth and moisturized all day.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Monroe Township, NJ
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! i have dry skin & this gel actually helps to hydrate my skin & leaves it feeling amazing without it feeling sticky & weird.
naomi t.
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Makes you feel an look great!! really works!! smells great! makes you feel fantastic! makes your skin look full of life an makes you look younger!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Toms River, NJ
My face gets very dry during summer hot weather. This gel make a my face smooth and hydrated all day. Light weight and feels like nothing is there.
Monei B.
Monei B.
I love how it tighten my face for no wrinkles. Yes ladies try it you wil love it also. I been using for a few months a friend recommended it to me
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?