Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Mohammed D.
Mohammed D.
Lake Oswego, OR

It is very hydrating and very refreshing. I always buy it because it is really effective especially if you use it for several months, you will definitely see a result that you will like. GUARANTEED!!!!
Robbyn S.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM

Really helps with my dry skin from my eczema. My skin had always been so dry and I have a very hard time finding a product that helps with that and that doesn't make my condition worse in the process.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA

Super hydrating I'll give it that but for some reason all Olay products just sit in top of my face and never really sink in and penetrate. I know this had great benefits but just doesn't work for me.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Colby , Drive

This gel feels comfortable on skin and absorbs rather quickly. I like that it's Not sticky nor oily. My skin definitely long lasting hydration when using this. The only con would be the strong scent.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Fort Polk, LA

I love this products leaves you feeling so refreshing and not sticky. I have not used it for long so I can't tell you if I've seen a difference but over all so far the consistency smell etc is good.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

I love the hydration this olay product gives you. It's so gentle and light you can not feel it on your skin i bought it from rite aid and it lasts a long time! I don't have to use it everyday either
angelia s.
angelia s.
Redford, MI

Works okay. It is very expensive, not for someone on a budget. Does help you look a little younger. It is not for drastic changes. It is only a temporary fix. Besides that it is a decent product.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Edenton, NC

Nice product. I don't feel oily after I've used it and I my skin always feels great. Before my skin felt dry and itchy, after using this product I have more confidence in my face and skin.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Salem, OH

I love this mosturizer the gel formula is great for my oily skin. I'm approaching age 20 but am concerned with keeping my skin bright and youthful. I love this as a night time moisturizer.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have oily skin, and this leaves my skin hydrated without feeling sticky or oily. I have sensitive skin but if I use it everyday I do notice tiny red bumps after the 4th consecutive use.

Join Now