BY OLAY #57 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Courtney S.
Colorado City , TX
This is something I would come back to and use again on a daily basis! I used for a couple of weeks and could really tell a difference in how my skin held in moisture.
Teresa M.
Clarksdale, MS
It is the best hydration gel I ever had: soft, long
lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer.
In winter you may apply some more on your skin.
It works well.
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
So refreshing and so cooling on skin. Great product all around. Highly recommended buying it for acne prone skin or red skin, really cools face down and keeps it soft
Stephanie C.
Temecula
I absolutely love the consistency of this morning Roger. It is thick, yet Glides over your skin leaving it feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Madison H.
Hampton , IA
This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Hey guys are going well as other day I can get it right away and we are not playing with her and the best way to get the best of luck with your orientation.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx
This makes my skin feel sooooo plump and moisturized! I feel like a brand new person after I put this on. I love how I can put this on under makeup as well
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
This stuff is great. I apply it after I take a shower and before I go to bed. Feels weird on the skin because of the gel consistency but does wonders.
Jennifer H.
Zionsville, IN
I love the texture of this product! It feels light since it is a gel but packs a hydration punch! Soaks into skin quickly without any sticky residue!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?