Add a Photo

By OLAY
#60 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
This is something I would come back to and use again on a daily basis! I used for a couple of weeks and could really tell a difference in how my skin held in moisture.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this. This prouduct makes ny face feel more alive and refreshing. The scent isn't so strong, I don't really like the scent but it's a really nice product
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Use this product daily - love it. My skin feels soft and smooth and is radiant after each use. It has surely improved the texture and tone of my skin. Great price too!
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
This was a refreshing product but did not work well with my oily skin.. I loved the smell and texture but sadly had to stop using it due to how oily my face would get.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Clarksdale, MS
It is the best hydration gel I ever had: soft, long
lasting, not too greasy or dry. Perfect for summer.
In winter you may apply some more on your skin.
It works well.
Sammie R.
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
So refreshing and so cooling on skin. Great product all around. Highly recommended buying it for acne prone skin or red skin, really cools face down and keeps it soft
Madison H.
Madison H.
Hampton , IA
This is a new product for me still but so far I love it. It smells fresh and clean and leaves your face feeling the same! I put it on in the morning under my makeup.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Watford City, ND
Nov. 27, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel 50g/1.7oz
I absolutely love the consistency of this morning Roger. It is thick, yet Glides over your skin leaving it feeling so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Hey guys are going well as other day I can get it right away and we are not playing with her and the best way to get the best of luck with your orientation.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Madisonville, LA
This is most likely one of my favorite products from olay. Since I have very dry skin this hydrating cream is my go to every year especially in the winter.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?