BY OLAY

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel
  • "I wasn't sure about this product at first because I was afraid that the gel would just sit on top of my son rather than absorb. I didn't have that problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. " in 64 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!" in 53 reviews
Flora O.
Van Nuys, CA
This has helped me in so many ways
I use it before my make up I apply it leave it for 10 minutes before I apply my foundation since I have sensitive skin patches where its dry and oily this does not make my foundation look cakey at all I don't look shine great product ❤️
Esther K.
This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
RAE s.
I didn't use this one exactly but it's pretty close. Super hydrating and refreshing feeling. Not sure if it has done anything else but makes my skin feel really good. It's degeneracy worth a try if you have dry skin
Cheyenne M.
Greensboro, NC
This personally wasn't the best choice for me because I have REALLY oily skin. HOWEVER my mom used it, and she has more normal to dry skin, so it worked better for her. And she loved it!! Good product, and reasonably priced.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
I would totally recommend this hydration gel to everyone honestly. It's a really great moisturizer pretty much for all skin types and it leaves your face feeling amazing. A must have especially during these summer months.
Anna S.
This product works great. My sister was the one who told me about it. It is very gentle on my face. It is very refreshing. It really does make your face feel hydrated throughout the day. This is my fist time using the product, but it is not my last time. I would highly recommend this product to others.
steven r.
Denver, CO
When I bought this product it wasn't for me but my mom wanted some for her birth day she said it smelled great and she wanted more. I myself though her skin felt nice and fuller. I think anyone who wants it should get it.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This product works good. It’s not sticky at all. I’m a first time user and will purchase again. I bought this at my local Gerbes grocery store. I love that it works over night. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Raquel N.
Use this product! It really helps hydrate your skin, especially in those harsh winter days! The gel feels great! Gel is a great option for those whose skin reacts to lotion based products.
Sue M.
Rindge, NH
I am very active outdoors year round and found that this hydration gel worked the best on my face. It was not harsh, lasted for at least 10 hours and was not greasy feeling. I have this product in my morning routine every day. It helps keep my face feeling moist and the wind does not dry out my face.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?