Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Jalayah L.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , Tx

I love this as a moisturizer! It's great for my dry skin. Works wells over night leaving skin soft and hydrated in the morning. It's gentle on my skin without being to drying. And love how it's anti aging as well.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

I absolutely love this gel!!! My face gets so dry during the winter months and this product has completely transformed that! I use it at night and first thing in the morning and no longer has flakey, itchy skin!!
fatima d.
fatima d.

This hydration gel moisturizes your face without the greasy feeling that you get from other products, it's gentle on the face, light smell. and it keeps you feeling hydrated. for the price it is a good product
Christin S.
Christin S.

I use this after showers on my neck and chest mostly. It's super hydrating and keeps me moisturized!! They say to never neglect your neck and décolleté and this keeps those areas very nourished and hydrated.
Esther K.
Esther K.

This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX

I got this at Walmart. It was decently priced. It was the first time I used something other than Merle Norman. It was good for over half the price off. I would use it again, especially at the price point.
Roxy F.
Roxy F.

This is the best hydrating cream. I am so happy I found it. I price is okay but well worth it. The cream feels super gentle on my skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mohammed D.
Mohammed D.
Lake Oswego, OR

It is very hydrating and very refreshing. I always buy it because it is really effective especially if you use it for several months, you will definitely see a result that you will like. GUARANTEED!!!!
Robbyn S.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM

Really helps with my dry skin from my eczema. My skin had always been so dry and I have a very hard time finding a product that helps with that and that doesn't make my condition worse in the process.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, La

Super hydrating I'll give it that but for some reason all Olay products just sit in top of my face and never really sink in and penetrate. I know this had great benefits but just doesn't work for me.

Join Now