Add a Photo

By OLAY
#31 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Edenton, NC

Nice product. I don't feel oily after I've used it and I my skin always feels great. Before my skin felt dry and itchy, after using this product I have more confidence in my face and skin.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Salem, OH

I love this mosturizer the gel formula is great for my oily skin. I'm approaching age 20 but am concerned with keeping my skin bright and youthful. I love this as a night time moisturizer.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have oily skin, and this leaves my skin hydrated without feeling sticky or oily. I have sensitive skin but if I use it everyday I do notice tiny red bumps after the 4th consecutive use.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love this product! It's very light weight and fast absorbing so you don't get that "greasy" feel. Very nice in the summer when my skin in naturally a little oilier. Highly recommend !!
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA

I don't try this because I am young and my skin is not wrinkly but my mom does so I will be writing what she thinks about it . She said it helps a lot and it leaves you with a fresh skin
aayat s.
aayat s.
Temple Terr, FL

I am absolutely in love with the moisturizer! It is super hydrating, a little goes a long way and it is also very affordable! I highly recommend it if you have normal skin or dry skin!
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
Southaven, MS

It kept my skin very hydrated without being oily or greasy. That is always my problem with moisturizers, they make my sling more oily that it already is. This on worked great for me.
Spencer t.
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI

This product really helps keep a lot of moisture in my skin, which is super dry. I only use it at night though, since it makes my face feel oily all day if I use it in the morning.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

This product is great for summer months where your skin needs that extra boost of hydration! The only downfall with this product is it leaves your skin feeling a bit greasy.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Lindale, GA

This stuff is amazing! It is pretty light weight and soaks into the skin quick and definitely leaves my skin feeling hydrated! This is good for a night cream or a day cream.

Join Now