BY OLAY #42 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA
The Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a lightweight gel moisturiser that absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or oily after feel. It is comfortable on skin and does keep it hydrated for long hours. You can even use it as a sleeping pack or as a hydration mask on a flight, for example. It helps keep skin hydrated in dry airplane air. I however found it too fragranced and I broke out from using it too regularly.
Hillary S.
I use this nightly before bed and I love it! Keeps my skin from drying and cracking yo give me that youthful glow for days when I don't wear make up! It's super gentle and I don't believe there is anything about it that they can make better!
Christin S.
I use this after showers on my neck and chest mostly. It's super hydrating and keeps me moisturized!! They say to never neglect your neck and décolleté and this keeps those areas very nourished and hydrated.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This gel feels comfortable on skin and absorbs rather quickly. I like that it's Not sticky nor oily. My skin definitely long lasting hydration when using this. The only con would be the strong scent.
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It can't get any better for the price! I use this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning I see my skin glowing more than ever. I highly recommend for people with dry and sensitive skin
Stephanie O.
I love the hydration this olay product gives you. It's so gentle and light you can not feel it on your skin i bought it from rite aid and it lasts a long time! I don't have to use it everyday either
Flora O.
Van Nuys, CA
This has helped me in so many ways
I use it before my make up I apply it leave it for 10 minutes before I apply my foundation since I have sensitive skin patches where its dry and oily this does not make my foundation look cakey at all I don't look shine great product ❤️
Jennifer D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Olay's hydration gel is a must have for all skin types. I love how the gel feels going on compared to other creams that feel greasy. This gel quickly absorbs into the skin leaving no greasy residue behind. The gel feels cool and refreshing when applied and my skin feels hydrated and fresh all day long. Highly recommend
Esther K.
This is one hydrating gel! I put it on in the morning and before bed. It has a very light feel to it. It's not heavy so you do not feel like you're wearing a lotion mask. I think it's perfect the way it is!
RAE s.
I didn't use this one exactly but it's pretty close. Super hydrating and refreshing feeling. Not sure if it has done anything else but makes my skin feel really good. It's degeneracy worth a try if you have dry skin
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?