BY OLAY #53 in Facial Moisturizers

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I love this product, although it can be difficult to find in stores.
It is extremely hydrating. This works exceptionally well for me during the winter months when my skin get dry and starts to crack.

Pro: makes my skin soft, long lasting, not greasy, moisturizing.

Con: can be difficult to find in stores
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I have always been a fan of Olay. Since a little girl I remember my mother using Olay. As an adult I love to use Olay. This product makes your skin feel so beautiful. Very light not oily
jessica j.
Helen, WV
The Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is just such a product of the brand's ability to modernize. It's a light, gel-based moisturizer, that still touts itself as being able to provide hydration and moisture to the skin. A weightless feeling while still providing moisture? Sign me up! As you might expect, because the product is so light, it's definitely going to be geared towards specific skin types. When I tried it out, I found that it provided good, light hydration without any feeling of stickiness or residue - which would be a good thing for those with oily skins, or for those who want a good moisturizer but find the but find the bulk of products on the market too heavy or sticky. On the other hand, if you have dry or very dry skin, then you probably might prefer skincare products formulated with a heavier hand, so to speak - and one of my favourites actually happens to be another Olay product, the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (I actually used up a complete tub of it, too). As a bonus, the gel also has a cooling sensation when applied to the skin, which is quite refreshing. Perhaps the only drawback I experienced when using the Long Lasting Hydration Gel is the strong floral fragrance. Fragrance is quite a hate-it-or-like-it kind of thing, and I've had some users wax lyrical about the scent (one even said the smell was like "being in a spa"), but for me, I prefer my products scentless. But to each her own, I guess.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love this! My skin stays hydrated all day long and I can see the results in just a few weeks. It’s pricey compared to competitors but well worth the purchase. I will for sure be buying this again when I run out!
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This product works good. It’s not sticky at all. I’m a first time user and will purchase again. I bought this at my local Gerbes grocery store. I love that it works over night. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Angela S.
Chalmette, LA
Every Olay product I have tried has been great until this one. This is just ok. It didn’t really help my dry patches and made me itch. I so wanted this to work. I’ll just stick to my moisture bomb.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Olay to the rescue, again! I love the fact that I can totally rely on products that Olay produces. I can count on the fact it is going to be high quality, and super moisturizing and gentle. I love the high end feel of not only the attractive bottle, but the formula of the gel too.

This is extremely quenching to my skin. It is great to use in the morning and at night. My face instantly feels hydrated, moisturized, and calmed from inflammation.

When I use this my eyes feel rested. I feel more confidant because I am not paranoid over my puffy eyes.  I am very satisfied with both price and effectiveness. I will re purchase it. I also recommend this awesome hydrating gel.

Amber S.
Findlay, OH
I have HORRIBLE dry skin on my face. I have used so many products and none of them helped. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I can honestly say that I love it. My skin is so hydrated! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry skin on their face. I bought it at my local Walmart. It comes in a nice package that isn't bulky. I will definitely continue to keep using it.
maria a.
oakland, CA
This product is extremely good on hydrating the face while not leaving them oily, while since it is gel it helps out with the non-greasy feeling. It also makes the application of makeup feel so amazing on the skin and makes it look so flawless, even when you are not applying alot of stuff onto the face it gives you that natural glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with both oily skin as well as dry skin.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I bought this recently on a trip to Asia. I could've bought this anywhere, but it was relatively inexpensive and I needed a new moisturizer/hydrating cream. Its been about a month and a half now and I like it! The gel is cool and refreshing and definitely hydrates my skin.

The lack of the last star comes from the shin I receive after using this product. After using this product, my face appears very shiny--almost as if it is greasy! While I do like this product, I would perhaps consider buying another product for a less of a shine.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this work?