Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I bought this recently on a trip to Asia. I could've bought this anywhere, but it was relatively inexpensive and I needed a new moisturizer/hydrating cream. Its been about a month and a half now and I like it! The gel is cool and refreshing and definitely hydrates my skin.

The lack of the last star comes from the shin I receive after using this product. After using this product, my face appears very shiny--almost as if it is greasy! While I do like this product, I would perhaps consider buying another product for a less of a shine.