BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel

Light Blue Transparent Gel Has Light Texture And Contains Water-bonding Factors To Help Hydrate And Improve Skin’s Moisture-locking Capabilities.
Let Skin Enjoy Long Lasting* Aquaction!
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Betaine, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethiconol, Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Agarum Cribosum Extract, Copper Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Ci 74160.

how to use this two combination long lasting gel and deep hydrating dew toner?
How.mich is this product?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel!
Product Highlights
...problem. It actually kept my fave hydrated throughout the day and I have very dry skin. Sometimes I'll or if on before bed and when I wake up my skin still feels so soft and smooth. in reviews
Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ! This hydrating gel is just what the Dr. ordered! Leaves my skin supple and glowing!in reviews
Spencer T.
Warren, MI
This product really helps keep a lot of moisture in my skin, which is super dry. I only use it at night though, since it makes my face feel oily all day if I use it in the morning.
Gem A.
Hammond, IN
Love using this for my skin. I have dry skin a lot and it provides me the moisture that I need. It is affordable, well worth buying. I'm satisfied with this product and I will be purchasing again once my other stuff runs out.
Lynn R.
Trion
Love this product,makes the skin feel so fresh! It makes your skin feel fresh and moist, hydrates all day long!!!
Zelda L.
Colcord, OK
This isn't that bad. It helps me moisturizes, but I don't think it's long lasting as it claims to be.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
It leaves my skin feeling so new and fresh! This was my first time buying and I will definitely be buying it again! I always find Olay products giving me long lasting results and this product definitely did. The next day my skin was still feeling brand new. I will definitely will be buying this product again.
Flora O.
Van Nuys, CA
This has helped me in so many ways I use it before my make up I apply it leave it for 10 minutes before I apply my foundation since I have sensitive skin patches where its dry and oily this does not make my foundation look cakey at all I don't look shine great product ❤️
Erica  W.
Love the smell of the this lotion! Leaves my face super refreshed and beautiful!
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
Okay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a wonderful way to give your face a great drink of water! It applies effortlessly, and leaves your face feeling soft! If you enjoy being outdoors, this is the product for you! It soothes the tightness of too much sun or wind while leaving skin feeling supple, and helps make fine lines disappear! A perfect all seasons product!
Erikka P.
Hayward, CA
Yeeeessssss!!! this product right is holy grail!!!! I use this before applying my makeup on the daily I absolutely rave about this to all my makeup buddies. I bought this at my walgreens on sale and I loved it ever since I tried it the first time. definite repurchase
Ryan N.
Smyrna, GA
If your impatient like me and am looking for an eye cream that (1) works, and (2) provides instant results then this is what you need. I apply every night and the transformation the next morning is incredible. No exaggeration. My dark and dull circles under my eyes look instantly hydrated and refreshed, I look as if I’m the most well rested person in the world. The texture is like a gel that is really cooling - especially if the skin under your eyes are dry. I rub the gel under my eye until it almost hurts (don’t just dab it on, rub it in).