Add a Photo

By OLAY
#28 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
Monika Z.
Monika Z.
Glastonbury, CT

I have had problems with my dry skin for many years! After giving birth to my son, it felt like my problem had only gotten worse! A few months after his birth my skin was so dry and flaky and it was constantly breaking out. This hyrdating gel worked wonders for me! I would use it in the morning when I woke up after I had washed my face, and in the evening before bed. After a week or so of using this gel my skin felt and looked amazing! It was silky smooth and there was a certain glow about it that hadnt been there since my pregnancy! I definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry skin problems!
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Miami, FL, FL

while the Aquaction Gel is basically a simple moisturizer (although probably one of the better "simple" moisturizers I've seen) in a very light gel form, which I assume probably targets a younger age set for whom serious dryness isn't as pressing a concern, and whose main concern is that moisturizers will make their skin feel sticky or oily or will break them out. I do think different groups of people will have different preferences, but for me, as I guess I'm no longer a teenager and as my skin as aging and drying out with me (although I still have pimples, argh), my preference is for the Micro-Sculpting
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Corvallis, OR

In terms of age defying, I don't think I'll be able to leave a very good review for this. I'm only 19 and I use anti aging creams for preventative measures. So I can't tell you the effects of this cream on aging skin. But for my skin, it was so moisturizing and fresh feeling. I really love the smell of this product, it's really fresh. I have started using it as my everyday face lotion and my skin has never been this soft and moisturized! You have to try it!
Amaya R.
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA

The Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a lightweight gel moisturiser that absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or oily after feel. It is comfortable on skin and does keep it hydrated for long hours. You can even use it as a sleeping pack or as a hydration mask on a flight, for example. It helps keep skin hydrated in dry airplane air. I however found it too fragranced and I broke out from using it too regularly.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hornersville, MO

I had seen mixed reviews of this product while searching for a good hydration product, but Olay has never disappointed me, so I decided to give this product a shot. It has a very nice consistency and definitely does the job during the winter months when my skin gets very dry. However, it is rather sticky, so if you are looking for something that won't be sticky, I would stick to a cream or lotion rather than this gel.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Astoria, NY

I love this eye gel! I am in my late twenties so I am starting to care more about eye creams and anti-aging products. I have not seen a HUGE difference but the product feels so good once it is applied. I look forward to it in the morning, and especially after a long day and shower in the evening. I can't speak to how effective it is just yet, only been using for 2 months but it feels really amazing on your skin.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

Used this product to replenish my dry skin while flying. I travel a lot and the air on planes is extremely drying. I really liked this product a lot. My only complaint is it left my finger feeling a little sticky, as I could not wash my hands wafted application in my airline seat. Other products I've tried just rubbed in like lotion on my fingers but this left a little stickyness. All and all a great product.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX

I have used the gel for about 3 months now. I prefer it to the lotion because it isn't sticky and does not leave a residue. It has a pleasant smell and a light natural feel on the skin. I suffer from fine lines under the eyes and on my forehead and I can definitely see a difference. It is super easy and fast to apply right before bed at night and after my shower in the mornings.
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA

Okay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a wonderful way to give your face a great drink of water! It applies effortlessly, and leaves your face feeling soft! If you enjoy being outdoors, this is the product for you! It soothes the tightness of too much sun or wind while leaving skin feeling supple, and helps make fine lines disappear! A perfect all seasons product!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA

I know most LOVE Olay product, I suppose I just haven't found the one for me. I don't understand the extra price of these products when compared to say, Garnier. I don't notice much difference then the cheaper brands and no, I don't look 10 years younger after a 30 day application. I either spring for the more expensive cream or apply the cheaper cream with a prayer.

Join Now