Add a Photo

By OLAY
#54 in Anti-Aging
An advanced moisture-boosting face gel Features a fresh lightweight non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin Loaded with Niacinamide to target signs of fatigue Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking
jessica j.
jessica j.
Helen, WV

The Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is just such a product of the brand's ability to modernize. It's a light, gel-based moisturizer, that still touts itself as being able to provide hydration and moisture to the skin. A weightless feeling while still providing moisture? Sign me up! As you might expect, because the product is so light, it's definitely going to be geared towards specific skin types. When I tried it out, I found that it provided good, light hydration without any feeling of stickiness or residue - which would be a good thing for those with oily skins, or for those who want a good moisturizer but find the but find the bulk of products on the market too heavy or sticky. On the other hand, if you have dry or very dry skin, then you probably might prefer skincare products formulated with a heavier hand, so to speak - and one of my favourites actually happens to be another Olay product, the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (I actually used up a complete tub of it, too). As a bonus, the gel also has a cooling sensation when applied to the skin, which is quite refreshing. Perhaps the only drawback I experienced when using the Long Lasting Hydration Gel is the strong floral fragrance. Fragrance is quite a hate-it-or-like-it kind of thing, and I've had some users wax lyrical about the scent (one even said the smell was like "being in a spa"), but for me, I prefer my products scentless. But to each her own, I guess.
Monika Z.
Monika Z.
Glastonbury, CT

I have had problems with my dry skin for many years! After giving birth to my son, it felt like my problem had only gotten worse! A few months after his birth my skin was so dry and flaky and it was constantly breaking out. This hyrdating gel worked wonders for me! I would use it in the morning when I woke up after I had washed my face, and in the evening before bed. After a week or so of using this gel my skin felt and looked amazing! It was silky smooth and there was a certain glow about it that hadnt been there since my pregnancy! I definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry skin problems!
Elinor A.
Elinor A.

while the Aquaction Gel is basically a simple moisturizer (although probably one of the better "simple" moisturizers I've seen) in a very light gel form, which I assume probably targets a younger age set for whom serious dryness isn't as pressing a concern, and whose main concern is that moisturizers will make their skin feel sticky or oily or will break them out. I do think different groups of people will have different preferences, but for me, as I guess I'm no longer a teenager and as my skin as aging and drying out with me (although I still have pimples, argh), my preference is for the Micro-Sculpting
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Corvallis, OR

In terms of age defying, I don't think I'll be able to leave a very good review for this. I'm only 19 and I use anti aging creams for preventative measures. So I can't tell you the effects of this cream on aging skin. But for my skin, it was so moisturizing and fresh feeling. I really love the smell of this product, it's really fresh. I have started using it as my everyday face lotion and my skin has never been this soft and moisturized! You have to try it!
maria a.
maria a.
oakland, ca

This product is extremely good on hydrating the face while not leaving them oily, while since it is gel it helps out with the non-greasy feeling. It also makes the application of makeup feel so amazing on the skin and makes it look so flawless, even when you are not applying alot of stuff onto the face it gives you that natural glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with both oily skin as well as dry skin.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH

I have HORRIBLE dry skin on my face. I have used so many products and none of them helped. I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I can honestly say that I love it. My skin is so hydrated! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry skin on their face. I bought it at my local Walmart. It comes in a nice package that isn't bulky. I will definitely continue to keep using it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Astoria, NY

I love this eye gel! I am in my late twenties so I am starting to care more about eye creams and anti-aging products. I have not seen a HUGE difference but the product feels so good once it is applied. I look forward to it in the morning, and especially after a long day and shower in the evening. I can't speak to how effective it is just yet, only been using for 2 months but it feels really amazing on your skin.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

Used this product to replenish my dry skin while flying. I travel a lot and the air on planes is extremely drying. I really liked this product a lot. My only complaint is it left my finger feeling a little sticky, as I could not wash my hands wafted application in my airline seat. Other products I've tried just rubbed in like lotion on my fingers but this left a little stickyness. All and all a great product.
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA

Okay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel is a wonderful way to give your face a great drink of water! It applies effortlessly, and leaves your face feeling soft! If you enjoy being outdoors, this is the product for you! It soothes the tightness of too much sun or wind while leaving skin feeling supple, and helps make fine lines disappear! A perfect all seasons product!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA

I know most LOVE Olay product, I suppose I just haven't found the one for me. I don't understand the extra price of these products when compared to say, Garnier. I don't notice much difference then the cheaper brands and no, I don't look 10 years younger after a 30 day application. I either spring for the more expensive cream or apply the cheaper cream with a prayer.