Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion uploaded by Liz R.

BY OLAY #68 in Facial Moisturizers

Its Water-bonding Formula Continuously Provides Moisture, And Keeps Skin Hydrated All-day Long. Let Your Skin Enjoy Long Lasting  Aquaction.
Its Formula Provides Skin Nutrients And Makes Skin Hydrated And Bouncy. It Contains Peach Leaf And Morus Alba Root Extracts.
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse With Water.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Ci 61570.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
I bought the red one of this and after 24 hours could see a significant difference. Had I known this I would have tried this way sooner. My concealer didn’t even crease today!!!! Do you understand how big of a deal that is. Great product. Great value. Great price.
kay ..
i use okay before i sleep. i have issues with eye puffiness & this is a great solution. it isn’t that expensive and it works extremely well. i will buy again as soon as i make another trip to target!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
jm :.
It helps your cream feel soft and silky although it was not very effective for me. I bought it from a Sephora down the street. It had nice packaging and wasn't harsh at all. Although I didn't see much today f a difference exempt silky skin if that's what you're looking for I recommend you buy it. But it was a good one time thing for me.
Heather W.
Me and my mother use it both and we love this product. It makes my skin glow and i feel so refreshed after i put it on. This Intensive treatment was ideal for my face. I loves the feel of the cream on my skin. Very gentle. It came in a nice packaging and was a bit costly. I bought it at the cosmetics store because I needed it. I would definitely buy it again. I would also recommend it .
Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Love love love love this product it's so silky and smooth and it just has that nice application that is soothing. Plus it is lighweight with is a big plus to me because I dislike any product that doesn't let my skin breath.
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
First thing about this product is that smells really good, it is also very effective. It comes on a nice pack, which makes me thinks it's something with quality. I really recommend to others who wants to prevent wrinkles!!
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
I love Olay products. I've used them since I started my skincare routine. This product in particular is very hydrating and leaves your face feeling fresh, plump, and energized. Price isn't too bad either. No oily residue that you often see with other moisturizers. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good moisturizer.
Stephanie R.
Made my skin feel very oily and soft. I would use this product every night when i got out of the shower and left it on over night. I stopped using it because my skin got an allergic reaction towards it, but thats because my skin is VERY sensitive towards new products.
Melanie S.
As expensive as the cream is, it totally works! I have oily skin so you wouldn't think I would have to use deep hydration products, but I do. It helps to fight the "oncoming" wrinkles by providing and locking in the moisture it delivers.