Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Liz R.

BY OLAY #23 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face emulsion -Features a lightweight cream-gel texture that provides a cooling sensation -Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf -Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration -Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin -Delivers vitamins & minerals directly to skin s layers -Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking -Perfect for all skin types particularly dehydrated skin Product Line: Olay - Night Care Product Size: 50g/1.7oz see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
annie j.
annie j.
Round Hill, VA
I'm young, my hormones are rampant, and I get acne. What? It's a hazard of existence. For me, breaking out is a common problem, whether it be my time of month or and other asinine reason my body can come up with to f**k me over yet again, probably before some important meeting, too, with my luck. Anyway, this is product if one of few that I can put a thin layer on at night, and wake up feeling refreshed, and not greasy. I would recommend this to anyone, even if you're still a young'un like me. It's never too early to moisturize.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Rome, OH
I can't say much about this product other than my mother uses it on the daily I believe she purchased it from Avon or Amazon (I have no idea!!) she seems to love it considering it come in a new container every month. My mom is 50 years old and aside from the fact she takes care of herself and eats well you could not say she looks that old she's gotten mistaken for 40 more than I can count sometime I think she is only 40! Although she's never been mistaken for 20 idk 😜
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Olay Aquaction is such a good product. The aquaction hydrates so seek making your face feel so supple. I like to do this twice a day morning after shower and after evening right while I'm in bed ready to fall asleep and leave it overnight. The facial skin gets very thirsty...Remember the face is always out there. Try it out. I recommend Olay Products..Been a big Olay shopper since way back and still till this day.
Priya S.
Priya S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my actual favorite thing ever! I'm still young so I don't necessarily need this but my mom had some she wasn't using, gave it to me and I haven't stopped using it since! I usually deep cleanse my face with scrub and wash and then apply this on after and I feel so refreshed and my skin feels so cool, I'm prepared and awake to do anything!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Scituate, MA
This keeps your face moisturized all day or night. It's on the pricier side of drugstore moisturizers, but still quite affordable and definitely worth the money. Its a great value. It plumps up the skin and hydrates very well. If you put too much on it may feel a bit tacky or oily, but only very slightly. Overall would efinitely recommend.
Alexus D.
Alexus D.
West Monroe, LA
I Really Enjoy This Emulsion Mosly Because It Helps Actinie Go Away And It Provides A More Clean And Useful Pleasure To The Body It's Real Gentle And Softens The Skin I Would Most Likely Say I Use This Emulsion At Least 5 Days Out Of An Entire Week I Would Definitely Recommend It To Others Especially If You Have Sensitive Skin.
Saree S.
Saree S.
Grand Forks, ND
After one use, I noticed a few things. My skin did tingle slightly for a couple of hours, but it wasn't painful; just mildly annoying. But there was no rash or irritation. My cheeks looked a bit red, however it appeared more like a natural tint. The second thing I noticed is that my skin almost immediately looked better!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love this product! It feels great going on, so cool and refreshing! I use it after a day in the sun, or after I exercise and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth! It might be pricey compared to other drug store products. but it's as good as anything I've found in department stores, and at a much better value!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I found this to feel a bit heavy and thick on my face, not that it doesn't feel great just a bit thicker than what I'm used to. from what i can tell, it does help to keep my skin hydrated, but it seems pretty equal to other products that cost less.... it did cause me a minor break out, tho i have very sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Henderson, NV
I get extremely dry skin and how tried a ton of different products. I can never get the skin under my eyes to look smooth and hydrated. This product does a great job of adding moisture without a buildup of unwanted oil. The only downside is that this product does not contain SPF so I use it at night before bed.