Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Liz R.

BY OLAY #55 in Anti-Aging

An advanced moisture-boosting face emulsion -Features a lightweight cream-gel texture that provides a cooling sensation -Formulated with WSK extracted from the white jelly leaf -Offers 12-hour non-stop hydration -Developed with Hydralock Technology to enhance moisture retention in skin -Delivers vitamins & minerals directly to skin s layers -Skin appears softer smoother plumper more elastic & younger looking -Perfect for all skin types particularly dehydrated skin Product Line: Olay - Night Care Product Size: 50g/1.7oz see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
jm :.
It helps your cream feel soft and silky although it was not very effective for me. I bought it from a Sephora down the street. It had nice packaging and wasn't harsh at all. Although I didn't see much today f a difference exempt silky skin if that's what you're looking for I recommend you buy it. But it was a good one time thing for me.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my mother use it both and we love this product. It makes my skin glow and i feel so refreshed after i put it on. This Intensive treatment was ideal for my face. I loves the feel of the cream on my skin. Very gentle. It came in a nice packaging and was a bit costly. I bought it at the cosmetics store because I needed it. I would definitely buy it again. I would also recommend it .
Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Love love love love this product it's so silky and smooth and it just has that nice application that is soothing. Plus it is lighweight with is a big plus to me because I dislike any product that doesn't let my skin breath.
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
First thing about this product is that smells really good, it is also very effective. It comes on a nice pack, which makes me thinks it's something with quality. I really recommend to others who wants to prevent wrinkles!!
Natasha S.
This product makes my face feel week moisturizer and clean. Gives me just the right amount without making my face feel oily. After I apply. I allow it to stay on over night and by the next morning my face is really smooth.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Olay products. I've used them since I started my skincare routine. This product in particular is very hydrating and leaves your face feeling fresh, plump, and energized. Price isn't too bad either. No oily residue that you often see with other moisturizers. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good moisturizer.
Stephanie R.
Made my skin feel very oily and soft. I would use this product every night when i got out of the shower and left it on over night. I stopped using it because my skin got an allergic reaction towards it, but thats because my skin is VERY sensitive towards new products.
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As expensive as the cream is, it totally works! I have oily skin so you wouldn't think I would have to use deep hydration products, but I do. It helps to fight the "oncoming" wrinkles by providing and locking in the moisture it delivers.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin and this made a HUGE difference for me! It smells light and fresh and helps my skin to retain moisture and looking radiant. I have repurchased multiple times and recommend this product to people with dry skin.