Olay Aquaction Deep Hydrating Dew uploaded by madison s.

BY OLAY

This Toner Provides Skin With Nutrients And Deeply* Moisturizes Skin. It Also Helps Skin To Lock Hydration, While Continuously Supplying Moisture To Give Skin Long-lasting Hydration.
In The Epidermis Layer
Up To 12 Hours

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Peg-32, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-39, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Morus Alba Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.

Olay Aquaction Deep Hydrating Dew
  • "I love deep hydrating products and this is such a great product to try I recommend for anyone who has extremely dry skin so it's a must try product " in 61 reviews
  • "Love it since I am a little older my skin has become a lot dryer and a lot more sensitive to the elements it is gentle on the skin it is a little pricey for being a drug store product. It exceeded all of my expectations I will repurchase this product over and over again." in 13 reviews
Christy A.
Crab Orchard
This product is great. Olay is a brand that i love so ii was expecting a lot when i tried this. It surpassed my expectations. Very moisturizing. Makes skin soft and bright.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
I personally love the new Olay products. Some do run a little high in price however there are several coupons and if you are in a Rewards Club and a drug store such as CVS Walgreens or Rite Aid you can always get a great deal. This product give me instant results and when I say instant I could literally see the difference the very next day and it only got better. I did pay nearly $40 for it but did have a coupon and ended up paying out of pocket $25 and getting a trial sample with it of an Eye Serum. I highly recommend this to any woman at any age over 30 because it has worked miracles for my skin tone. Five stars Plus
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I've struggled with dry skin for some time now. After trying this gel for the first time I can safely say that I prefer it over many other lotions. It doesn't leave any weird residue. It smells good and feels very light on the skin. I can definitely see a difference in my skin texture! It's not too expensive. It is super easy to apply! Would defiantly recommend!
Nicole H.
I LOVE THIS so so much. It makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. It is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it, as opposed to buying something for less money that won't last you as long. Very effective, and I keep buying it again and again :)
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
I have a condition where it makes me have super black dark circles under my eyes and this helps. I'm not too sure what it is designed to do exactly but I use it for my circles and it does work. It's a little pricey but totally worth it.
Carley M.
Galveston, TX
this product works very good and it is one of my favorite moisturizers. it works very effectively and it definitely met my expectations. its very gentle and lightweight on the skin. i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good moisturizer.
Taylor H.
Cleveland , AL
Love love love!! I cant say it enough. This was a dream come true for my extremely dry skin. It blew my expectations out of the water. Left my skin looking dewy like that nice summer glow every woman wants! You need this in your life!....... Now!!
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a miraculous cream i have came across so far , my skin was so much dry before that resulted in darker complexion , it amazingly nourishes the skin and keeps it hydrated , with no side effects on my super sensitive skin
madison s.
Texarkana, TX
Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser is great it makes your skin feel soft & rejuvenated. it clears your pores out. your skin will feel softer and will look clearer.
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
It's awesome! It's Amazing. It makes my face look flawless! First time user!!! Pretty nice packaging it's not ugly but it's not the greatest packaging ever. It met my expectations I guess.... it was ok. Didn't really moisturize my skin that much.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
How is this for mature skin?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
What is this used for exactly?

back