Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients Night Renewal Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Kimberly K.Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients Night Renewal Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Christine E.

BY OLAY #24 in Anti-Aging

Katherine J.
Alexandria
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It makes my skin feel hydrated and I wake up feeling refreshed. It is easy to apply and does not leave your skin feeling extremely oily or slick like some products do.
Theresa L.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product! Bought at local Walmart! Kinda pricey! But, had to purchase something while waiting for my usual Skincare Creams to come in! Is wrinkle effective! Okay on meeting My expectations! I would buy again, if I don't have my normal skincare Creams from Avon.
Amber W.
Lancaster
Made skin a bit oily but brighter and more fresh looking. I have very sensitive skin and break out a lot with different products however, I have not broken out yet. Fingers crossed!
makeup l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I doubt the skeptics were a large part of Christie's motivation to release her latest book Timeless Beauty which describes her journey, but as an added bonus, all those in doubt of her methods will now have to come up with something else to talk about
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m terrified of getting wrinkles in a few years, so I try to take as much precaution as possible! I’ve read really good things about this online and so far I feel as if it’s doing the job!
Autumn J.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use Olay on my face. I have only recently started worrying about wrinkles, so prevention is the key! I use this every night after taking off all my makeup!
Gizeh Marie d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loves the product and my sister too we both have very sensitive skin and the fact that this doesn't bother her skin and still gets the job done is amazing. I love it.i so highly recommend this product!!!!!!! When I was a chii I watched my Mother as she religiously put on Oil of Olay products. Now, as an adult I decided "if it's not broke, don't fix it" so I followed my Mamas regimen with the nightly cleansing and moisturizing in the Oil of Olay brand. I have found that using just plain ol' soap and water for a removal of make-up works better than the Olay product, because it leaves me greasy feeling! As for the moisturizer, I'm so ready to try something/anything different as I'm thinking for the cost of what I pay for Olay products, I could try almost anything and it would be "comparable!"
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I didn't really take good care of my skin in my teenage years. So, when I hit my 20s I realized that I better buckle down. I always use OLAY for night time. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't feel "heavy or greasy". I feel, for the price, you should be provided with at leas 3.5 to 4 fl. oz. However, keeping your skin young and fresh can be pricey if you haven't taken car of your skin.
Allen R.
Rochester, NY
I actually was surprised when I tried this product out for the first time. I have really dry skin around the corners of my nose and nothing was helping. when i applied this at night I was skeptical. But when I woke up I have to admit, my skin did feel very moisturized and the dryness was gone! yes of course it does come with a little price tag, but so does every thing.
Syn
Olay has great products. I use so many. They work and I have gone to dermatologist paying a lot of money on products that gave my skin more issues and didn't help me. No my skin looks wonderful. I pay a fraction of the cost. And I don't have to worry about seeing a doctor. Olay is a great company. I think everything should give them a try I think you'll be surprised.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a good anti aging night cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Anti aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :) Also, is this good for oily acne proned skin like mine? If not, what would you recommend?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Looking for something to lessen the look of the fine lines on my forehead, does anyone know if this would work for that?
Merceades S.
I'm looking for a Holy Grail wrinkle product! I have some slight fine lines already and want to rid of those and prevent new ones. Is this okay?? or is there another yall recommend.?
Amy N.
I am 36 and starting to notice lines and just that my skin is aging in general. Is this the best product for me? I don't want to get into a routine that is super expensive if possible!