Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX

I really like this night cream! When you first put it on its kind of tingly but not in a bad way. I easily found it at the drug store and so far I like it! I use it every night. It doesn't have a strong odor and I have acne-prone skin and it doesn't break me out, which is something I sometimes struggle with. For a night cream it's pretty lightweight and my skin feels really soft in the morning. I haven't really noticed any drastic anti-aging skin effects, but then again I'm only 20 years old so I don't really have any wrinkles or anything yet. Hopefully it helps prevent them though. I also use it on my neck to prevent wrinkles. I would definitely buy this again!
Beverly K.
Beverly K.
Springfield, MO

When I was a child, I watched my Mother as she religiously put on Oil of Olay products. Now, as an adult I decided "if it's not broke, don't fix it" so I followed my Mamas regimen with the nightly cleansing and moisturizing in the Oil of Olay brand. I have found that using just plain ol' soap and water for a removal of make-up works better than the Olay product, because it leaves me greasy feeling! As for the moisturizer, I'm so ready to try something/anything different as I'm thinking for the cost of what I pay for Olay products, I could try almost anything and it would be "comparable!"
Mags Y.
Mags Y.
Anaheim, CA

This stuff is great! I don't use it on my face though. I drive a lot and in southern California the sun can be a killer on your hands and arms! The skin of the top of the hand is sensitive due to minimal amount of underlying adipose tissue (that's fat) more prone to age spots (hyper pigmentation) dryness and burns..... if you don't do anything about it, your hands WILL age! Who wants that? I use this cream and cotton gloves at night and wake up with supple, beautiful hands. Paired with sunscreen, and your hands will continue to look fab!
Jenna J.
Jenna J.

Although I am only 22, I have became proactive in taking care of my skin. After doing some research, I felt that purchasing Olay anti-wrinkle night cream would be a great starting product. I love this stuff. I apply it every night around my face before bed and have never broken out because of it. My face always feels refreshed, moisturized, and tighter - believe it or not! - when I wake up in the mornings. I visibly can tell a difference when I forget to apply it the night before.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE

Was eager to try this serum as I'm always looking for ways to moisturize my face. This serum bottle is a great design with its stopper. It's a very thick, gel-like substance. It has an odd smell that dissipated quickly after application. It goes on silky smooth and is not greasy at all. It left my face feeling smooth and super soft. I love the way it leaves my face feeling! Very touchable! I received this product as a promotion in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID

I started using this product because I have very oily skin and I needed some kind of moisturizer that wouldn't make me break out and wouldn't make my skin more oily. I have definite fine lines and wrinkles (it runs in my family) so I figured to kill two birds with one stone. My skin felt firmer and the wrinkles were less noticeable. I didn't have any major breakouts from using it and my skin was no more oily that it normally was. I would recommend this product hands down.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO

This product is pretty decent. I could feel how soft and moisturized my skin was in the morning after applying it the night before. Olay definitely has perfected anti aging products. The price could be a little better since this is a drug store brand, but the results make up for the cost. The only downside is my face felt a little greasy after wearing. So my t-zone was pretty bad. Nothing a good cleanser cant fix though.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Neptune, NJ

I really enjoyed this product. I prefer a night cream because my skin is pretty oily so sometimes moisturizers can leave me shiny if I have them on throughout the day. This had my skin soft and glowing by the time I woke up. I use anti-aging even though I'm in my twenties because I want to maintain youthful skin, so I cannot definitively say that this would IMPROVE aging skin, but it was great for my situation.
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK

I was searching for a hydrating night cream to put on after my retinol treatment, and my sister recommended this one. I loved what the retinol was doing for my fine lines and wrinkles, but hated how dry my face was in the morning.
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I'm pretty impressed. Smells absolutely wonderful...ike fruit, and my face looks radiant and feels soft and smooth when I wake up.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE

I'm still very young but I got a sample of Olay's Anti-wrinkle nutrients night renewal cream. I don't have many wrinkles but I got a free sample so I thought I would try it. Within a few weeks I felt like my skin was firmer, smoother, and fresh-looking. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase it because my skin is in pretty good condition, but it did make my skin look and feel healthier.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

Looking for something to lessen the look of the fine lines on my forehead, does anyone know if this would work for that?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm looking for a good anti aging night cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Anti aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :) Also, is this good for oily acne proned skin like mine? If not, what would you recommend?
Merceades S.
Merceades S.

I'm looking for a Holy Grail wrinkle product! I have some slight fine lines already and want to rid of those and prevent new ones. Is this okay?? or is there another yall recommend.?
Amy N.
Amy N.

I am 36 and starting to notice lines and just that my skin is aging in general. Is this the best product for me? I don't want to get into a routine that is super expensive if possible!

Join Now