Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Christine E.Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Kimberly K.

BY OLAY

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nutrients Night Renewal Cream
  • "I really noticed it was moisturizing and refreshing. My skin feels tighter and also just fresh in general. Its a nice packaging and good price for what its been doing. A little goes a long way so that helps as well. I definitely recommend to you ladies !" in 25 reviews
  • "Great fit overnight hydration and instant lifting off the skin. Gentle on my sensitive skin and well worth the money spent " in 22 reviews
Kerry M.
I use this night cream more in the summer months when I need a light moisturizer (when I don’t have my heaters on much since my heaters tend to dry out my skin). My skin drinks this moisturizer up very fast and it doesn’t leave much stickiness on the skin. However when I use this when my skin is really dry (winter months) I tend to need something more moisturizing to go with it. All in All I like this product a lot and I love the light smell. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a light to medium moisturizer with age defying properties!
Lindsey E.
I first pick this up when I was 20 years old. I had heard that it was important to start an anti-aging routine early on, and I took myself to the local Walgreens. I didn't know anything about skin care at the time, but Olay was brand that had major name recognition for me. This was the perfect introductory product for me, and I do still use Olay as my anti-wrinkle component in my skincare routine.
April L.
Lowell, MA
I been using this for a while now and I love it.. it makes my face feel moisturized and refreshed at the end of the day. The packaging is awesome, I like the tub better than a tube. I highly recommend!
Summer J.
Atlanta
Used every ounce of this product the first time I purchased it so have purchased multiple times since then. I have dry, sensitive skin and one of the only products that gets rid of my dryness and doesn’t break me out either.
Theresa L.
Yorktown, VA
Decent product! Bought at local Walmart! Kinda pricey! But, had to purchase something while waiting for my usual Skincare Creams to come in! Is wrinkle effective! Okay on meeting My expectations! I would buy again, if I don't have my normal skincare Creams from Avon.
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
I’m terrified of getting wrinkles in a few years, so I try to take as much precaution as possible! I’ve read really good things about this online and so far I feel as if it’s doing the job!
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I love this product. It makes my skin feel hydrated and I wake up feeling refreshed. It is easy to apply and does not leave your skin feeling extremely oily or slick like some products do.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I didn't really take good care of my skin in my teenage years. So, when I hit my 20s I realized that I better buckle down. I always use OLAY for night time. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't feel "heavy or greasy". I feel, for the price, you should be provided with at leas 3.5 to 4 fl. oz. However, keeping your skin young and fresh can be pricey if you haven't taken car of your skin.
Allen R.
Rochester, NY
I actually was surprised when I tried this product out for the first time. I have really dry skin around the corners of my nose and nothing was helping. when i applied this at night I was skeptical. But when I woke up I have to admit, my skin did feel very moisturized and the dryness was gone! yes of course it does come with a little price tag, but so does every thing.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
This product is pretty decent. I could feel how soft and moisturized my skin was in the morning after applying it the night before. Olay definitely has perfected anti aging products. The price could be a little better since this is a drug store brand, but the results make up for the cost. The only downside is my face felt a little greasy after wearing. So my t-zone was pretty bad. Nothing a good cleanser cant fix though.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looking for something to lessen the look of the fine lines on my forehead, does anyone know if this would work for that?
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm looking for a good anti aging night cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Anti aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :) Also, is this good for oily acne proned skin like mine? If not, what would you recommend?
Merceades S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a Holy Grail wrinkle product! I have some slight fine lines already and want to rid of those and prevent new ones. Is this okay?? or is there another yall recommend.?
Amy N.
I am 36 and starting to notice lines and just that my skin is aging in general. Is this the best product for me? I don't want to get into a routine that is super expensive if possible!