Olay Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion Night Cream 50ml uploaded by Audrey P.

BY OLAY

Olay Nature Fusion Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with grape seed and ginseng extracts. The combination of grape seed and ginseng extracts provide anti-oxidant protection against environmental damage, helping your skin hold onto its natural youthful radiance. Result: with daily use, your skin will look noticeably more radiant and glowing and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will diminish. see more...

Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
It's really nice and I love applying it because the next day my face is fresher. I've also noticed that when I do apply it at night that my oriole Production the following day is dramatically decreased… If I skip a night I'm oil leave the next day, so I try to use this every single night without fail. So in the long run it helps my make up stay on better when I use it. I will absolutely keep using it and definitely do recommend it to others.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
For most of my life I was mistaken for someone much younger. My secret was not just going to bed at a decent hour but staying away from alcohol and cigarettes as well as frequent hydration. A decent anti wrinkle creme never hurt either.
❤Dominique N.
❤Dominique N.
Sanger
I have been using this creme every night for about three weeks and I love the fresh soft feeling it leaves my skin. I definitely will keep buy in this product. Only downside is it leaves my skin a little oily in the night but in the morning you can't tell.
Tahreem K.
Tahreem K.
Moreno Valley
I personally don't have any experience with this but my mom did buy it and she still uses it to this. She says it leaves her skin feeling young and very refresh. She has been using this for couple months now and she loves the result of it.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
Olay facial cream had sort of a weird smell, I'm not sure what to compare it too. It had nice packaging. It was kind of disappointing for me, my skin felt greasy. Also, was a bit pricey for my budget.
Diana T.
Diana T.
westminster
I didn't really try out this product, had a friend who loves to use it, it has good value not to pricey either. I got this product at Walmart. And I must say my friend was in love with the product.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Made my skins feel nice under my eyes. My skins felt tighter and I don't remember the price cause my boyfriend bought it for me but it came with a good amount of product and it was very gentle on my skin.
Abby Q.
Abby Q.
berea, ky
My mother used this and it didn't work at all. Definitely not worth the money and it truly completely useless. There are much better drug store brands who make this same type of product that works extremely well.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I started using this product recently and absolutely love it. It comes in great packaging and has a light , not overbearing smell. I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Luna L.
Luna L.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this every night and I love it! Wish I had started an anti aging routine at a younger age but now I'm staring at 25 and this has been wonderful so far!