Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Firming Night Cream

This Rich Formula Has A 12 Hour Hydrating Complex With Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, And Moisture, Leaving Skin Looking And Feeling Firm And Moisturized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Firming Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“...products. This has always influenced my decision when selecting any kind of moisturizing product and it does not disappoint. The texture is smooth and light and the results are evident. This is one to keep in your stash and has stood the test of time where quality and results are concerned ” in reviews
“...control it but it does work. I wouldn't use anything else on my face. I have sensitive skin but this works great for me.” in reviews
“...this stuff and this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I have very dry skin and I put it on and it moisturizer wonderfully ” in reviews
I purchased the Olay Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream in a Day/Night duo pack, and I have to say it makes my skin feel really nice. I'm approaching 40, and I want to take care of my skin as best I can. It's strongly scented so I took away a star, but otherwise I love how thick it is, and how smooth it goes on without clogging my pores. I will gladly purchase it again when I run out.
used this product a couple of times. Not crazy about the smell. But it seemed to be a good formula. Not too heavy on the skins and doesn't feel like its a clogging of the pores type product. Unsure if it actually helps with wrinkles. But i should probably just continue to see if it is improving
Oak Harbor, WA
I’ve only used this night cream so I don’t have much to compare to, but I do love it which is why I only use this. It has a great smell, kind of like baby powder. And it keeps my skin moisturized at night. I can’t tell with the firmness though.
Marshfield, MO
From working long holiday hours I needed something to make the bags under my eyes not look so bad. This product was perfect! I used it everyday for about a week and the results were nice! I looked healthy again
Cleveland, OH
I have always loved play skin care products. This night cream is my new favorite okay product. It smells amazing and leave my skin hydrated. It is not oily nor does it dry your skin out. I highly recommend!
pasadena
This is a very good product. It's very affordable and left my skin feeling great. This cream has a good scent. I have added it into my nightly routine and am pleased with the results.
Paterson, NJ
I love these moisturizer because ot gives my face a smooth sensation. I feel that ot gives a natural glow to my skin. And it makes it look so healty and moisturize. I really recommend it. And it will work better if you use it once a week
Always love oil of Olay products. I can't find it locally, so have been purchasing online. Quality moisturizer at a reasonable cost. If you don't expect miracles and just want a moisturizer that works well, this is a good choice. No better or worse than $150 brands I have purchased in the past. I learned from my 90 yr old great grandmother years ago who had the best skin I'd ever seen and I started to use it myself. I don't use soap on my face but remove with another product but apply Olay creams for my face in morning & the night. Always helps a lady's face to look good at any age, and now that I'm in my 40's I need all the bells and whistles....lol
Beaufort, SC
Night cream, the ultimate to moisturize your skin overnight while you sleep. Smells great, your skin feels amazing. I always use oil of olay. Nightly use after washing your face. Gotta do it. And yes, I would totally buy this again, obvi!
Atascadero , CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have been using Olay products for many years because the quality is always good, they stand behind their products, and they are always well priced. I like this products ease of use, the texture, and the nice way it makes my skin feel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...