Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Firming Night Cream uploaded by Shelley Y.

BY OLAY

This Rich Formula Has A 12 Hour Hydrating Complex With Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, And Moisture, Leaving Skin Looking And Feeling Firm And Moisturized.

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Firming Night Cream
  • "Olay products help keep you from aging. at least help control it but it does work. I wouldn't use anything else on my face. I have sensitive skin but this works great for me." in 4 reviews
  • "I trust this brand! The women in my family with the best skin swear by Olay products. This has always influenced my decision when selecting any kind of moisturizing product and it does not disappoint. The texture is smooth and light and the results are evident. This is one to keep in your stash and has stood the test of time where quality and results are concerned " in 4 reviews
  • "I received this for Christmas last year. I use it almost every day and I still have a lot left. I love this stuff and this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I have very dry skin and I put it on and it moisturizer wonderfully " in 3 reviews
Nicole P.
I purchased the Olay Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream in a Day/Night duo pack, and I have to say it makes my skin feel really nice. I'm approaching 40, and I want to take care of my skin as best I can. It's strongly scented so I took away a star, but otherwise I love how thick it is, and how smooth it goes on without clogging my pores. I will gladly purchase it again when I run out.
Amanda D.
Reading
This is my go to product. It works well. Has a great scent, very gentle to the skin. Keeps my skin hydrated over night. I always buy this product and it isn’t expensive.
Heather Robyn O.
Fort Hood, TX
I’ve only used this night cream so I don’t have much to compare to, but I do love it which is why I only use this. It has a great smell, kind of like baby powder. And it keeps my skin moisturized at night. I can’t tell with the firmness though.
Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
From working long holiday hours I needed something to make the bags under my eyes not look so bad. This product was perfect! I used it everyday for about a week and the results were nice! I looked healthy again
Victoria T.
This is a very good product. It's very affordable and left my skin feeling great. This cream has a good scent. I have added it into my nightly routine and am pleased with the results.
Danielle K.
Ellis
No scent. Light moisturizing feel that doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or like it has too much product on it. As far as night creams go this seems to be a good bang for your buck.
yuliam i.
Paterson, NJ
I love these moisturizer because ot gives my face a smooth sensation. I feel that ot gives a natural glow to my skin. And it makes it look so healty and moisturize. I really recommend it. And it will work better if you use it once a week
Kate O.
Beaufort, SC
Night cream, the ultimate to moisturize your skin overnight while you sleep. Smells great, your skin feels amazing. I always use oil of olay. Nightly use after washing your face. Gotta do it. And yes, I would totally buy this again, obvi!
Shawna S.
Mahomet
This product not only firmed my skin and helped with my smile lines and forehead wrinkles it also smoothed out my poors and worked wonders as a primer alternative
Leslie D.
Jackson, MS
As a 20 something trying to fight off future wrinkles and minimize the fine lines that are already appearing on my forehead, this product seems to work well for me. It leaves my skin moisturized during the night and I feel like my fine lines haven't progressed any more since starting to use this cream. As I get older, I will probably invest in a more expensive wrinkle cream but for now this works just fine.
Candice C.
Does this leave an oily/greasy feel after application?