BY OLAY

The Instant Hydration Night Cream, With Ocean Botanical Extract, Is Designed To Infuse Your Skin With Hydration Over Night And Helps Lock Moisture In. Wake Up With Refreshed, Beautiful-looking Skin! Inspired By The Power Of The Ocean, This Olay Refreshing Cream, Provides You With Intense Hydration And Helps To Lock In Moisture Into The Upper Layers Of Your Skin.

Aqua, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Panthenol, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Peg-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Ci 42090

Kaida H.
Deltona
This is definitely good to use as an eye cream it is very hydrating under the eyes which helped improve my dark circles but I felt it was a little heavy so try to use a little as you can under your eyes or your under eye area will feel very wet and weighted. Overall I definitely recommend trying this product!
Ally D.
Went on very smooth and rubbed nicely. I would say I noticed a little bit of a difference but not so much that it impressed me to the point where I would spend money on it again. Might work differently for others though
Adrian G.
Newark, NJ
I enjoyed this product very much. It was in a nice package. It was gentle on my skin. It also wasn't greasy like I thought it would be. I was happy with the results. I would recommend to anyone.
Shay H.
Rome, NY
This didn't work for me. After 3 months no noticeable results. Everyone's skin is different and this product just didn't get along with mine. Complete miss for me.
Patricia Miller G.
Kansas City
This cream didn't seem to hydrate the dryer areas on my face as much as I would of liked. If I didn't have really dry patches on my face I think this product would have worked great. It was really easy to message in to the face and didn't leave a sticky feeling after which I loved.
Paige W.
Florence
After just a few uses my skin felt more hydrated, plump and fine lines demished. I purchased it at Walgreens and it meet all my expectations. The packaging was nice and enough product for the value. It had a pleasant scent and I will use this product again.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Good product. Very moisturizing. A little too much for Mr oily skin. Made my face way too oily for my liking. Packaging is nice. I purchased at Walmart. Com. Due to it leaving me too oily I would not repurchase. Would be great with dry or combo skin.
Chaliegh J.
Belleville
This is good too. I love moisturizers they are almost my favorite products that I put on my face. I like this because if I run out of it it's right down the street at DG
Lakesha W.
This product had a great smell it worked wonders for my face my Face feel hydrated and very soft I was very pleased with this product after just two weeks I see major improvements in my skin!!
Savy R.
While I'm still young I believe that using anti aging creams will do wonders. I use this every night after my skin care routine. And it keeps my face hydrated for the morning. Perfect for the winter when the air starts to feel dryer.