Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by Elizabeth E.Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by cea p.

BY OLAY

Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. With SPF 15 broad spectrum UV/UVB sunscreen. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read label.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
  • "Amazing product really hydrating doesn't feel heavy in the skin whatsoever but another everytime it runs out" in 3 reviews
cea p.
For this product, a little goes a long way. It will last you for months and it does not really cost a lot of money!! As per this product, I can say that this also doubles a moisturizer because it hydrates my skin and helps get rid of the dry areas on my face. Also, it has SPF 15!! Plus, the container is very nice.
Abigail C.
Stockport, Cheshire
A lightweight creme, feels really nice on, goes really well under foundation durning the day and doesn't effect the finish of make up. Absorbs really well and has noticeable effects, especially in the forehead area.
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
I loved this although it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles . My skin felt rehydrated and actually evened out my skin
Danny p.
Hawick
Love this. I put it on everyday for a week and friends notice how soft my skin looked. They mentioned I had a glow about me.
Sienna S.
I shouldn't of bought this but it's really good for my skin and I really like it I just don't really need anti-aging products
Lauren G.
England
Absolutely love this cream! I use this every day and I can see an honest difference! Completely smooths out the under eye !
Aimée D.
Leipzig
It smells good and it feels very fresh and nice on the skin. It's easy to apply. But it did make my skin too oily tho.
Viviana N.
I didn't really see much difference but it did made my under eyes brighter and help the application of makeup.
Saima R.
This cream has smoothed my skin texture. It has helped me reduced pigmentation on my eyelids and under my eyes.
Ocean ..