Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by Elizabeth E.Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by cea p.

BY OLAY

Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. With SPF 15 broad spectrum UV/UVB sunscreen. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read label.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
  • "Amazing product really hydrating doesn't feel heavy in the skin whatsoever but another everytime it runs out" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth E.
Croydon, England
I love this day cream as well as the other night cream in this range -------glides and absorbs when put on and is quick to see results makes skin look smooth and healthy but I sometimes forget to take it off in mornings thats the night cream that is but don't worry too much if you do forget because it can go under your make up either way long as skin is not dirty it's the price that gets me I live in uk so can be expensive over here / it's got sun protection factor 15 that's the day cream but I would to see factor 20 as stronger the protection on face the better because of ageing skin cause being in sun for tooo long -------also the tub is ok but plastic like to see limited edition glass tub well apparently it's the cream inside that counts not the packaging !!!!!!
Chrissie L.
I bought this because it was on sale and I was in need of a new moisturiser for my face. I've been using this cream for a few weeks now and I love it. It is a lightweight cream that absorbs into the skin perfectly leaving no greasy feeling. My skin feels soft and although I wouldn't say my skin looks younger, it definitely looks brighter. I can't comment on the anti wrinkle thing because I don't have any but it's never to early to start, right?!
Lauren C.
Wales
Honestly I used his for a few months and I don't think it did anything at all for my skin! It was hydrating but did not do anything for my fine lines! My skin did not feel tighter at all! It smells nice and feels nice on the skin but that's about it. So for the price I don't think it's worth it! I would not recommend.
Kaitlin R.
I absolutely love this day cream it makes me look awake especially if I'm not I must say the packaging is amazing and for the price you wouldn't expect it to be this good it is very gentle to blend and it sits on your face very nice I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asks
Alisia B.
I forgot to take my moisturiser on a weekend away and had to borrow my friends. I loved this product! It was so smooth to apply and my skin just soaked it up leaving no oily, shiny residue! My skin felt beautifully hydrated all day!
Shauna M.
Not sure how this sells as well as it does. I think it was useless. It's silky/slimey but does not actually work or do what it is supposed to do. Instead it reacted pretty horribly with my skin and caused a breakout.
Keira J.
preston
use this every morning and it honestly lasts all day till i do my skincare routine at night! its amazing so moisturizing and great base for make up too! very gentle on my face pleasure to deal with, recommend 100%
Paris J.
My dad bought me this and at first I was a bit skeptical due to it being an anti ageing cream but by my surprise I do genuinely love this product it makes my face look so nice and gives a lot of moisture would recommend definitely worth the price he paid x
Angelica C.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
My whole family uses this cream, and it gives me a tightening feeling every morning! And my skin doesn't get dry, always have it at home and a must bring everywhere.
cea p.
For this product, a little goes a long way. It will last you for months and it does not really cost a lot of money!! As per this product, I can say that this also doubles a moisturizer because it hydrates my skin and helps get rid of the dry areas on my face. Also, it has SPF 15!! Plus, the container is very nice.