Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by Elizabeth E.Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream uploaded by cea p.

BY OLAY

Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. With SPF 15 broad spectrum UV/UVB sunscreen. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read label.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream
  • "Amazing product really hydrating doesn't feel heavy in the skin whatsoever but another everytime it runs out" in 3 reviews
Sarah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Olay is usually my go-to skin care product. It's not crazy expensive and works great, even if you have temperamental skin
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I can say I'm obsessed to this and the way it smells and feels. I could use this for the rest of my life and be happy
Marjory A.
Lo uso a diario es bueno mantiene la piel bastante humectada en el area alrededor de Los ojos pero no es la mejor
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Made my skin feel very smooth, and also has a very nice smell. Makes my face feel fresh. Comes in a little pot.
Alysa B.
Olean
Makes my skin feel smooth and plump, gives it a nice silky feel and doesn't irritate my skin. Would recommend
Telissa H.
Bassett, VA
This product made my skin so smooth and silky.... I wouod recommend this product to any and everyone.......
Amber T.
Quinton, AL
I love this. Me and mom use it almost everyday. It really works my mom could tell a difference right away
Ashley M.
Great value! It really helps keep my skin moisturized and smells great. It's my favorite moisturizer.
Rachael W.
Oak Hill, OH
Not a very cost effective product. For as expensive as it is, I expected much better results.
Daisy C.
England
I bought this item from Boots as part of a 2-4-1 offer so I could get a day and night cream. Although it's apparently never too soon to start wearing it, I actually picked up the anti-wrinkle cream by mistake. I dont have many wrinkles so can't comment on it's abilities to lessen their appearance, but I wasn't disappointed. It smells lovely and is glossy and lightweight. My eyes can sometimes be sensitive to products, but they didn't water or sting at all when using it around them. The plastic pot is a little shallow and looks a lot less sleek than other brands of similar price, but I found the deal great value for money and would definitely recommend and buy again.