Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml uploaded by cea p.Olay Anti Wrinkle Firming Day Cream 50ml uploaded by Elizabeth E.

BY OLAY

Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles for younger looking skin in 4 weeks. With SPF 15 broad spectrum UV/UVB sunscreen. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read label. see more...

Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm PROBABLY not the best person to be trying this product, let alone reviewing it, considering I don't need a firming agent yet (knocks on wood). BUT, I found it in my moms bathroom and I needed some kind of moisturizing agent on. my. face. SO....it felt nice! Didn't sting, didn't get sticky under the sun. Not sure if it did its *intended* job but it works!
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
I've tried countless "anti-aging" products. Our family is prone to wrinkles early. So I was trying to stay above it. This is by far the easiest and best working cream. It stays on all day and night. I highly recommend for a drug store cream!
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
After every use my skin feels refreshed, soft, and supple. One of the reasons I tried this brand is because of the heavy, cake-y feeling of another brand, this is very light and glides on, drying quickly to leave behind no residue. Another attribute I'm grateful for is the light, fresh scent. Not being heavily fragranced is such a bonus!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great for firming and moisturizering my face; I even use it on my neck. It's an awesome base before I put makeup on, because, other than my T-zone, my washed face is dry. So, when I use this 1st, I'm good to go!
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was completely unimpressed by this cream. No noticeable reduction in fine lines or wrinkles. It felt heavy and greasy on my skin and made my foundation break up and move all over the place all day. Somehow, as greasy as it was, it actually dried out my skin. I recommend saving your money and skipping this product.
Christina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a long time. The last bottle I bought it felt like they changed their formula. I don't think the new change. It made my skin feel to heavy and oily. I had to change to a different product. If they ever change it back I might start using this again.
Samantha R.
Tiverton , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this to put on when I wake up and when I go to bed. Has nice packaging it's pricey and has a good value. It does the job for my face and makes it feel nice an smooth I think it's effective for my skin. I would buy this again in a heart beat
PinkGlam D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Anti wrinkle firming cream is one of those Classic staple facial products. Olay has been a little kniwn secret for beautiful for of all skin colors. You are never too young to protect your skin from aging horribly. Olay will definitely
rae b.
Lafayette
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time hoping to read some of the baggage under the eyes and I don't know if I can see a difference but it's an ice cream it goes on and your skin feels soft but I don't know if I see a difference in it
Taylor H.
Love this product! Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth and hydrated! Packaging is very basic but you really can't beat the price! Definitely worth the money! I would definitely buy again! I use this product on a daily bases.