BY OLAY

Olay Anti-wrinkle Firm & Lift Night Cream’s Age Defying Formula, With Vitamins Ceramides And Green Tea Extract, Helps To Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles, And To Firm The Look Of Your Skin Whilst You Sleep. Vitamins B3 & E, Pro Vitamin B5, Ceramides And Green Tea Extract All Combine To Create This Special Blend

Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis, Ceramide 3, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, Seric Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene

Olay Anti Wrinkle Firm & Lift Night Cream
  • "Love this cream! It's so moisturizing and gives my skin that youthful glow we all long for! Definitely can't go a night without applying this!" in 3 reviews
Delysa L.
I’ve been using this product for many years and I love it. It’s never to early to take care of your skin. I end my nighttime routine with this gem. It feels good and smells amazing (my husband always comments on this). My face is always refreshed and revived when I wake up in the morning.
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this almost every night and it feels very good on my face. It met my expectations and I really like it. I would buy this again because I just used the last of it! I recommend this to everyone.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
First off...i wanted to fall in love with this so bad when I purchased it. Once I opened it I had a hard time wanting to actually put it on my skin...the smell turned me off right away. Maybe I got a bad batch I'm not too sure but eventually I will need to use it because I hate wasting but it is definitely not my favorite.
Shawntell M.
I like this because you can just put on before you get to bed. I haven't seen great results but it is very hydrating for the eyes. But you know all people have different body and may work for some people and may not work for others.
Mariana G.
Springfield, MA
My mother used to use this and it kept on giving her rashes. I don't know if was effective, but I suggest going with a more gentle product. She got it as CVS hoping it would work but had to throw it away due to complications
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
I used this product for a while and did not find it very affective. I have some light wrinkles and fine lines on my forehead and I didn't notice any improvements. I wouldn't buy it again, it was pretty affordable though.
Kelley J.
Mcdonough
The product is amazing I use it right before I got to bed and when I wake up I can see a difference In my skin.
I will definitely purchase this product again.
I love t that much. I wonder if I can buy it in bulk.
member-5a83efd6e
Tucson
It gives my face a lift and makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. I would like it to look younger also and would like it to do a better job in minimizing my wrinkles.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
This cream is a gentle texture that allows you to smooth and glide all over face. After a good wash, I apply while face is somewhat damp. A little goes a long way. I love how it is made to work while you sleep. I wake up looking refresh and ready for the day.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Love this product so much! It's the only cream that I will ever use again! I wake up with bright, dewy skin. The price is a great value and the packaging is simple. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an anti-aging night cream!