Olay Anti Wrinkle Firm & Lift Day Cream uploaded by Chelsea A.Olay Anti Wrinkle Firm & Lift Day Cream uploaded by Chelsea A.

BY OLAY

Olay Anti-wrinkle Firm & Lift Day Cream’s Age Defying Formula With Vitamins (B3, E & Pro Vitamin B5), Ceramides And Green Tea Extract Helps To Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles And Helps To Make Your Skin Feel Firmer.

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, C12-13 Pareth-3, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Laureth-7, Ceteareth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caramel

Buy on Amazon
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
When I feel like my face has undergone extra damage due to sun, toxins in the air, etc and feel like my fone lines are super apparent, I go to this product for a few weeks. While I don't have a lot of fine lines, i do feel this product does a great job of reducing visibility.
gigi b.
I love this product I use it every morning and night I've been using it for the past few months it is amazing it firms my skin I can see a huge different in my skin and it's smooth silky not sticky or tacky I absolutely love it 5 star totally.
Shelby U.
Redmond, OR
This product makes your skin feel moisturized and young again the next day. However if your skin is like mine I have sensitive oily skin and this made it feel as though it was burning on certain areas of my face
Cynthia Cygan 3.
Chicago
I apply this at night after I clean my face. This Olay product is simply amazing. I stopped using it and could tell the difference. I started using it again and am very pleased.
Trenna G.
Love using Olay i feel like a gorgeous lady. The feel of olay is so soft and it not greasy or sticky. This year i am going to be using olay and i know my it will be better.
Teran F.
Highly recommend to use it, one best of things i have tried in this area for wrinkle and stuff esp when aging. not that pricey compare to other things you might spend on. i use this all the time. so yes very much of repeater user. highly recommend to everyone <3
Emily S.
I absolutely loved this product.I haven't got it as a sample to test but did purchase it at store.I was %100 satisfied and i recommend it to everyone who is looking to soften there fine lines and wrinkles,or tighten there skin.Love this product
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Even though I am still very young I love using this cream. I like taking care of my face and stay looking very young. I love that it had SPF so I don't worry to have to put sunscreen on my face. It keeps my face very hydrated!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
This Olay day Cream works pretty good. I like how it's age specific. I also like that it has has SPF in it in case I don't have time to wash my face before I run out in the morning. Its a little sticky though to my skin.
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
This is the best anti-wrinkle and Firming and lifting cream ever Oil of Olay products was amazing it was great really sure if he's feeling so smooth and silky and it doesn't dry out and you feel rejuvenated after words