BY OLAY

Serenity is yours with this skin-soothing assortment. Olay Sensitive Body Wash ensures that you step out of the shower in soft, healthy-looking skin. It is formulated with mildness in mind for an effective, moisture-rich formula free of dyes, scents, and soaps. Secret Clinical Strength Hypoallergenic is a dermatologist-tested formula that provides clinical-strength protection with skin soothing conditioners that keep your skin feeling fresh and calm. You'll love the feeling of confidence that comes with dry, carefree days. And you’ve never experienced a bar soap like Olay Sensitive Beauty Bar: With 10X more moisturizers than regular soap for smoother skin, you’ll feel your best beautiful with each use. It’s even gentle enough for your face. Lather up with the bonus pouf inside! Try this calming collection for yourself or gift it to someone you love.

Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I got thus set for Xmas from my inlaw i love it but after it was gone i cant find it in store any where
Desaree M.
Great smell. Not rough on skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth. Will definitely be buying more. Good price.
Julie R.
Lumberport, WV
Love this product! Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily at all. Would recommend this to anyone.
Sammy A.
Enjoy this product so much. The smell just blow my mind I can't stop myself from using it just love it
Sara C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Germs take over! This stuff is oily but great. I would recommend it to anyone anywhere every time.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
I love this combo!!! I moisturizes the skin smells very good and there is an additional economic

Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I love okay products especially this one because it comes with everything you need to exfoliate
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
I love this product it smells so good and is definatly worth my money !! I got this for x mas
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is amazing. Received as a gift and love using it before bedtime. Will repurchase.
Bridget G.
Milford, OH
Love all of these products they leave your skin feeling clean and smooth am not dry at all