BY OLAY

Serenity is yours with this skin-soothing assortment. Olay Sensitive Body Wash ensures that you step out of the shower in soft, healthy-looking skin. It is formulated with mildness in mind for an effective, moisture-rich formula free of dyes, scents, and soaps. Secret Clinical Strength Hypoallergenic is a dermatologist-tested formula that provides clinical-strength protection with skin soothing conditioners that keep your skin feeling fresh and calm. You'll love the feeling of confidence that comes with dry, carefree days. And you’ve never experienced a bar soap like Olay Sensitive Beauty Bar: With 10X more moisturizers than regular soap for smoother skin, you’ll feel your best beautiful with each use. It’s even gentle enough for your face. Lather up with the bonus pouf inside! Try this calming collection for yourself or gift it to someone you love.

Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love all Olay products. I have never used an Olay product that I didn't like. I especially like this set because it comes with a couple different goodies. The soap smells amazing and leaves my skin soooo soft. The body wash is like liquid heaven. Absolutely love it mixed for extra soft amazing skin. It also makes a great gift.
Ashley H.
Saint Charles, MO
This body wash has an excellent fragrance and moisturizes my skin more effectively than any other body wash I have tried. I know when I haven't used it because my skin feels drier and tighter. it lathers up very nicely and rinses clean without any feelings of residue. Can't wait to try other Olay body washes!!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I bought this as a gift and got myself one too!! It was a great price for all that came with it. I use it when I take my night time bath and the smell helps me unwind for the night. If you have a stressful life it's great to have some me time in the bath and this will help give you some calming!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I received this package as a christmas gift and really love the body wash. The loofah was really cheap and fell apart after 3 uses. And the deodorant takes forever to dry, even though it is a solid and not gel. Probably not my favorite package.
Natalia B.
This product is so light and smells so good. you feel and can notice the change on your skin, it feels moisturized, smooth and rejuvenated. the whole package it's great cuz it makes easy to use it and it works deeply on your skin.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Very good gift set to give to a friend or a family member since it has everything a person needs to smell good and feel clean. The quality is amazing and it is at great value. I would repurchase and recommend!
Miriam m.
Pomona, CA
Got this for Christmas for myself at target. it was absolutely fantastic. I think I bought it for like 9.99 cant remember exactly but it wasn't more than 12 bucks . I love how olay makes your skin feel clean yet smooth and nourish.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I have given the Calm Collection Set to many people for gifts depending on the occasion. Around Christmas time they seem to go on sale a lot as a lot of people buy them as gifts. I have given them to post partum mothers, a spa day gift, or in a basket to go in an auction.
Randi W.
I could never use this because I'm sure it has fragrance in it but you could use it as good gift for somebody maybe for the housewarming gift or something or a birthday gift
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
This was once a gift that I gave to someone and couldn't believe the positive feedback that I got just by giving them the gift and I can honestly say it has to be wonderful