Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsOlay
and Pantene Mixed Revive Gift Collection Set

Olay and Pantene Mixed Revive Gift Collection Set

Let your unique beauty shine with intense head-to-toe moisture from Olay and Pantene. You'll adore the way Olay Quench Daily Moisture Body Wash pampers your skin with lavish hydration. Each bottle of this soap-free formula has more than one jar of Olay moisturizers. And Pantene Truly Relaxed Oil Creme is made with coconut and jojoba oil; just one application of this beloved oil creme drenches hair in up to 72- hour moisture, helping to repair and protect locks against damage. Finally, with Olay Ultra Moisture Daily Lotion you can kiss dry skin good-bye! This non-greasy formula with shea butter and vitamin E locks in moisture for 24 hours and improves your skin’s moisture barrier over time. Revive yourself with this 3-piece bath set for silky skin and relaxed hair.

Is this gift worth it, i would love to try!
Do you think this would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Can we get these great gift sets yearly and not just at Christmas time?
Start your review of Olay and Pantene Mixed Revive Gift Collection Set!
Houma, LA
Nice set having two brands, though my fave here is Pantene. The set is really overall
Coral Springs, FL
Great idea for gift set. It’s duo of Pantene and Olay products.Great quality , great package
Moses Lake, WA
The smell of the wild white strawberries okay body wash has recently become one of my favorite body washes. I Love the smell it leaves on my skin, so clean!
Norwalk, CT
This is a really great product and I have bought these for Christmas presents for people and I really love oil of Olay and it is a great product period.
Newport News, VA
This set of creams is very good, I bought it last year and I really liked the consistency of the cream.The price is good and can you find it in any store.
Hoover, AL
I love This’ product for my hair it’s sooo great I lovet no pros no cons it’s perfect for my tipe the hair any improvement about this product it’s not expensive great price great deals I recommend for everyone
Bronx, NY
I love this olay products so much I definitely recommend everyone who is following me to go purchase olay now
Thibodaux, LA
This collection is really good great 👍🏾 to have this it’s smell really good soften your skin olay and Pantene mixes revive gift 🎁 collection set
San Tan Vly, AZ
My absolute favorite, lotion and body wash. I just can’t get over how hydrated my skin feels after and a huge plus it all smells amazing
Johnstown, OH
What a great combo I love Pantene and the smell and feeling on hair and skin is awesome. Then the body wash is the same I lobe Olay body washes. They are so delicate and small great. I have always loved both brands here.