Olay and Pantene Mixed Revive Gift Collection Set uploaded by Christian W.Olay and Pantene Mixed Revive Gift Collection Set uploaded by Jenna M.

BY OLAY

Let your unique beauty shine with intense head-to-toe moisture from Olay and Pantene. You'll adore the way Olay Quench Daily Moisture Body Wash pampers your skin with lavish hydration. Each bottle of this soap-free formula has more than one jar of Olay moisturizers. And Pantene Truly Relaxed Oil Creme is made with coconut and jojoba oil; just one application of this beloved oil creme drenches hair in up to 72- hour moisture, helping to repair and protect locks against damage. Finally, with Olay Ultra Moisture Daily Lotion you can kiss dry skin good-bye! This non-greasy formula with shea butter and vitamin E locks in moisture for 24 hours and improves your skin’s moisture barrier over time. Revive yourself with this 3-piece bath set for silky skin and relaxed hair.

CAMERON D.
New Orleans, LA
olay peoducts are really worth it. i use them for my skin all the time. the product is worth the buy. it is very effective and it applies gently to the skin. i have used tgis product many different times, and i would buy it again. i hope if anyone does buy it  they are satisfied with their purchase.
Anastasia K.
Danville
LOVE THIS!!! I love the gift set for starters, you save by buying the set, you get several items and they're all great. Packaged nice in a little box, personal for Christmas I get them every year. Love all 3 products and they smell so good. Grab one black friday shopping and it's even better!
Hayle S.
Picayune
love this so much! it makes an awesome gift to give and to receive.  it is a good price for so much that is in there and i loved every product in the pack! i will definitely buy this again for myself and others as a gift and i will recommend it to others as well
Brittany F.
Coventry , RI
Great Grandmother is 90 and her skin looks great all thanks to this present every Christmas form her favorite, Muah. I usually buy this at target or CVS. My Gooma (Great Grandma) swears by this and won't use anything else. I've tried it a couple time and loved it!
Jessica L.
BRANDYWINE, MD
This makes a great gift for yourself or a friend! The body wash smells great and make my skin so soft!! I highly recommend it! All the products are gentle and very effective!! I highly recommend it!! I will buy again. It's a great value!! Great stocking stuffers!
Hope E.
New Orleans
I have used Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer, it was not oily or heavy on the skin. Fresh look, light enough to use on my face without makeup and still have a radiant, free on fine lines effects. Gentle to the skin with a clean scent.
Nikki O.
Las Vegas
This trio is LIFE! I absolutely love the body wash and how it makes my skin feel, very moisturizing. The lotion is a must as well. It goes on thick but that's what I love about it, it really quenches the skin and lasts for hours.
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
I love this stuff! Anytime I go to buy body wash I buy olay. It moisturizes my skin& keeps it hydrated, cleans and smells amazing& buying this bundle with Pantene tops the cake. I buy it for all my friends every holiday season.
Jeannie E.
This product smells amazing! It's long. Lasting and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and nice. I love this product and this line. It's worth the purchase in my opinion! Pricing is fair as well! Try it out!!
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
I love this line of quench products. One of the lotions is a shimmer. It's so beautiful and luxurious yet with a drugstore price tag. Would highly recommend if you want soft, great smelling skin.
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think this would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?
Tammy L.
Gilbert, SC
Can we get these great gift sets yearly and not just at Christmas time?
Bri R.
usa
Is this gift worth it, i would love to try!