BY OLAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Winter can be tough on tender skin. Let the Olay & Venus Exquisite Winter Skin Renewal Gift Pack moisturize, soothe, and replenish your dry winter skin with an exquisite shower experience. With Olay Soothing Cucumber Cleansing Body Wash, Venus Embrace Razor, and Olay Soothing Cucumber Moisturizing Body Lotion, every shower becomes a spa-like experience of renewal for your skin.

Review (1)
Nina V.
Umm al-Bawaki
The first time I used this razor i had low expectations, because moisture bar razors i have used before in the past never gave me a close enough shave, and the moisture bars would run out too quickly as i shave very frequently. So i tried this Venus and olay 5 blade moisture bar razor in vanilla creme and the first thing i noticed was how delish the moisture bars smelled. I did my regular routine to shave ; wet the razor soaked the areas i was going to shave then went about shaving gliding the razor in slow long strokes. After i was done shaving my legs i ran my hand down them and they were ridiculously smooth and silky! The moisture bars left a layer of hydration on my legs and everything else i shaved! When i got out of the shower and patted myself dry i noticed that my legs were so moisturized even after being dried that i did not need to use any lotion on them! And that is saying a lot coming from me who has extremely dry skin and legs! My only con to this is that I've used this razor two times now and the moisture bars are running out very quickly. But i love how simple it is to not need shaving cream, its summer so i dont want to take 2 hr showers anymore slathering on loads of shaving cream, and re-applying if some happens to rinse off. This Venus & Olay razor does the trick, is travel-ready , quick , easy and gives great results! I recommend this if you're tired of the long process in the shower to shave , all you need is this product and you're good to go! I was lucky enough to be able to try this Venus and Olay moisture bar razor in Vanilla creme thanks to a program ran by Venus. You really can't go wrong with this razor.