BY OLAY

Age-defying Body Wash With Vitamin E Reveals Younger-looking Skin With Continued Use
Helps Treat Dryness At The Source, For Visible Results And An Invisible Feel
Breakthrough Lock-in-moisture Technology Infuses Skin With Moisture
Leaves You With Healthy-looking Skin That Feels Clean & Smooth
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone else love this body wash as much as I do1 Answers
Olay Age Defying With Vitamin E Body Wash
  • "This product is one I love using. I have super sensitive and dry skin, so I use this to keep my skin hydrated and soft." in 8 reviews
  • "Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Body wash with Vitamin E is awesome!! It smells fabulous and it cleans and moisturizes your skin very well. My skin stays soft and smooth when I use this product....don't have to worry about using extra lotion when I get out of the shower." in 8 reviews
  • "My go to body wash for sensitive skin. It's not heavy and if you are someone who hates to lotion, this is the body wash for you! It's not greasy like Dove but at the same time it is light and creamy enough that won't cause irritation if you live in the tropics. The smell is heavenly. Been using this line of body wash for many years and I'm quite comfortable. The only downside is it costs a bit more than Dove and is also smaller in quantity than dove. But the quality is worth it. It also helps with making skin smooth and supple. " in 5 reviews
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hannah Z.
Clayton, NC
I use this product not for the anti-aging benefits because I love that it leaves my skin soft, hydrated and smelling good after every use. Gentle on my sensitive skin but gets the job done. Olay products work so well compared to the other items available at the same price point!
Madison H.
Huntsville
Great product. Smells lovely, and does exactly what it says it will. After using this body wash I don't even need to put lotion on after my shower because my skin feels so soft and smooth. Very gentle, and I would definitely buy again!!! A bit pricey for me, but worth it.
Evelyn J.
San Antonio, TX
I love all Olay's products. Ive been using Olay since i was a teenager. So when I found this bodywash of course I had to try it. It made my skin so soft. I didnt need extra products to moisture my body after I got out of the bath.I love it!!!
Aliesha J.
Winter Park, FL
I love this, o have dry skin and it helps so much, my skin is smooth and moisturized after I use it. It has a great smell, it lathers nice and your skin just looks nicer after you use it.
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
I highly like the smell of this product. I have been using Olay body washed for the past 12 years or so, and from time to time I decide to try a new brand and always end up coming back! No other brand gives me the softness and lasting smell as Olay, this one and the Shea butter are my favorite, they fee awesome on your skin and truly make a difference. I recommend it.
Mandi J.
Lancaster , NY
This product is quite nice with a pleasant smell. I purchased another body wash of theirs that I wasn't to fond of due to the smell. This is moisturizing enough to shave your legs with! I will continue to use this through the winter when my skin needs it the most! I purchased the family size pump bottle at Walmart for around $5-$6 which was a nice bargain and the pump makes it easy to use and allows for portion control!
Lacy S.
I have sensitive dry skin and this is the only body wash that I can use, even in winter that won't dry out my skin or cause a rash. There is a nice light scent that doesn't compete with my perfume. I buy this product over and over again and can be found in any drug store. I recommend this product for all ages.
Esli R.
Oneonta, AL
I am young as do not really need an age defying soap but this soap worked great on my body! I have very dry skin and lotion doesn't cut it for me but this soap helped me out with the dryness. My skin felt so soft and smooth, smelled great,a and the dryness diminished a lot. After using this soap, I did not need to apply body lotion but on those occasions that I would my skin would glow and was not flaky like before. I definitely recommend the use of this soap as well as the brand!
Alicia W.
Coupeville, WA
My husband and I have been using this for the last 2 years and have liked it a lot. My husband has very dry skin and requires a moisturizing wash and this does the trick. I haven't really noticed any difference as far as anti aging with it. We will continue to purchase it because my husband likes it so much.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Does anyone else love this body wash as much as I do