BY OLAY #82 in Body Wash

Age-defying Body Wash With Vitamin E Reveals Younger-looking Skin With Continued Use
Helps Treat Dryness At The Source, For Visible Results And An Invisible Feel
Breakthrough Lock-in-moisture Technology Infuses Skin With Moisture
Leaves You With Healthy-looking Skin That Feels Clean & Smooth
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Olay Age Defying with Vitamin E Body Wash #Walmart has a ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love this body wash as much as I do1 Answers
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
This is a fairly nice body wash.It did soften and moisturize my skin more than others I have tried and does not leave a film on the skin just leaves you clean and fresh. Lathers well with a sponge or cloth. It has been very gentle on my skin and not caused any irritation.In the shower, I have even tried this on my face with a konjac sponge and it removed all my makeup and left my skin very soft and almost glowy. It also has not caused any breakouts. I wouldn't use it regularly on my face but in a hurry, it works. Just to warn you it does have a very strong floral scent. At first, it doesn't start out too bad but becomes stronger as you release the scent by lathering up.I really do not care for it at all. I don't completely hate it but I feel it is a very dated perfume type of scent. It is not a scent I would personally go for. Luckily it does not linger on the skin but leaves a light clean, feminine, whisper of scent before completely fading away. Sometimes in the shower, it almost reminds me of back in the 90s when someone would always give me one of those perfume gift sets for Christmas and it had the perfume White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor.
Would I buy again?Right now, no and mainly due to the scent, it is also more expensive than I would like.  I do not mind a scented body wash but this one is a bit much. However, it was a good body wash so I might repurchase again in the future.
Chelsea C.
Larkspur
For me the fragrance of this body wash is very unpleasant. It's got a sort of dusty, powdery quality to it and is otherwise musky. I dislike it so much that I dread using this body wash. However...the quality of the product itself is great. My skin feels so smooth and moisturized that lotion doesn't seem necessary afterwards. It has a very delicate lather and I feel clean, but not stripped. I wish it was fragrance free or had a different scent - it's a matter of personal taste though, so I recommend giving it a sniff at the shop before you buy. If you don't mind the scent it is a fabulous product for moisturizing in the shower.
Courtney P.
My absolute favorite body wash! For years I’ve used bath and body’s works but grabbed this quickly when I ran out one weekend and instantly fell in love. This leaves my skin incredibly moisturized and smooth. I have really hard water at home too and this has been the only body wash to not leave me feeling drier than a desert after a shower. Such a little bit creates a great lather so the bottle lasts months!
Tonya L.
I would give this body wash more stars if I could. Love the way it make my skin feel so soft once you get out of the shower. You feel like you have already put lotion on. For the size of this product it can last me a good 2 - 3 months so great price if you look at a shower a day sometimes two wonderful product fabulous price it's a win win.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
Love this smell and my skin is always so moisturized . I don’t even have to put lotion on . The smell is long lasting . I bought this product at rite aid . Very non expensive. I recommend this to everyone who hasn’t tried it .
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
A good moisturizing body wash, good price too. It has a pleasant scent without being too overpowering. Definitely would recommend to others. I use this on my 4 year old daughter too, she has mild eczema and it works well for her.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my go-to body wash. I really really like this, it is also great used as a shaving cream of sorts. It makes the skin soft it's, it smells great, a little bit goes a long way. It's great for a drugstore brand!
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
If you haven’t tried this I recommend you do . This is one of my favorite products from Olay . It smells amazing and leaves your body so soft and refreshed. Non expensive and you can buy it at any drugstore .
Judy P.
Lovely smelling lavender body wash with age defying ingredients. Very soft and feels great on your skin. Have been using this product for many years. It’s very affordable at your local drugstore or grocery.
Jennifer D.
Dania Beach
I love this body wash because it keeps my skin soft especially being a sun worshiper it’s smells so good and leaves my skin so smoothOlay Age Defying with Vitamin E Body Wash
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
How about that smell ladies?! Amazing or what?!!
Sherry R.
Why is this age-defying?
Olay Age Defying with Vitamin E Body Wash #Walmart has a #contest #olayatwalmart check out #Influenster
Alexandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been looking for a new body wash for awhile now and people keep recommending this. I'm curious about how my skin will react. Does it cause acne for anyone?
Debra G.
Statesville, NC
Is this a good product does it make your skin look younger

back