Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Zahaa A.Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Dona M.
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz

Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: Reduces wrinkles around the eye Vitamin B3, Pro Retinol, & Beta Hydroxy Leaves skin soft and smooth Oil Free won't clog pores Dermatologist Tested see more...

• I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never really be...1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz
Ariba A.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
This product has a good thick texture allowing proper application and portion control (and a little goes a long way making its price for its value very reasonable). There are no perfumes and there are no residual sticky or greasy feeling after application. Additionally, I ran out of my normal face cream without realizing I was completely out (separate Oil of Olay product), so I used this product as a temporary substitute on my entire face including the eye area. It left my face feeling well-hydrated for the entire day. I have never before used a hydrating product made for the eyes on my entire face, but was very happy with the results and felt that if my entire face felt this well-hydrated (and not greasy or shiny) then this product must truly be well-designed and produced. I have used department store brand names as well as other over-the-counter products; and I find it very comparable.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Being at a younger age I use this for prevention more than reversal of eye wrinkles. I use about a dime size and massage gently around both of my eyes. Fees nice and hydrating without being over greasy. Packaging is nice and not too crazy expensive for the drugstore. I would wait to see if a coupon comes around and stock up with a couple bottles (since you use so little for each use) . After using it for a while, I would repurchase, ONLY if on sale or valid coupon though. Otherwise, I have other eye creams that do the same job if not just prefer a little bit more.
Erin B.
Erin B.
It is so hard for me to find a product that is great for me. I use a lot of Olay products and enjoy them. I purchased the eye cream to give it a go. The cream itself was thick and smooth which I anticipated. However, the cream seemed to not last. Either soaked into my akin and left it thirsty or did not stay. After a nights sleep, I awoke with nothing feeling different. I continued to used it for a month and did not see a reason to continue. I will not be buying this again. So my search continues for a cream that's great!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
Oil of Olay starts out with major brownie points in my book because I watched my grandma and great grandma use the products their whole like and at 93 and 75 they have beautiful skin. This is why I chose Age defying anti-wrinkle eye cream and I haven't been disappointed. I was getting very small wrinkles around my eye, especially beneath my left eye. After using the product before bed my line is no longer visible to me!! Can't recommend this product and other Oil of Olay products more highly!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This was my mom's but she felt it was too heavy for her 59 year old skin, which is oily and doesn't have many wrinkles. I took it and love it for my combination skin, which is both very dry on my t zone and oily elsewhere. I love it! It is a little heavy, it is a cream after all, but I like it I don't know if it works yet but it feels very refreshing to wear. I don't use it with makeup though. It might be a little too heavy for that.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I have such mixed feelings about this eye cream. My absolute favorite face cleanser is by Olay so I expected to love this product. I had gotten a sample of it in a subscription box. The following morning after I used this my skin was fine but then that evening I had a rash around my eyes. I can't say for sure it was this product because my skin was fine in the morning, however, I used no other new product in that time.
Ang D.
Ang D.
Temecula, CA
I feel Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream is wonderful. I was introduced to Olay by my grandmother when I was very young, who still uses it, and I've been hooked ever since. I feel this product has helped prevent wrinkles around my eyes that other women my age have. Nobody believes me when I tell them my age and they all tell me how much younger I appear and I really think Olay has helped me with that.
Kiama C.
Kiama C.
I used this product under my eyes religiously until my jar ran dry. Before me, my grandmother and mother used it in much the same way, so I had faith it would work. At first my skin was not a fan, my under eye area is sensitive, but after initial use it turned out pretty well. I only took off one star because I know those prices can really creep up on you, especially for a drugstore product.
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
At the tender age of 30 (29 again) I have noticed that my physical age is catching up to my body! This unfortunately includes my face. Doesn't help that I am under constant stress from being a mother of four lovely children! I try to take care of my face and one thing I like to use is Olay age defying eye cream, it helps my skin feel more tight and makes me look younger!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I actually used this product for something other than its us stated use. I had really dried eyelids and needed a moisturizer for them. I couldn't find anything. But this was recommended to me at a store, so I tried it. It was very good to help with the dryness of my eyelids. I cannot attest to its use for wrinkles, but it is a great moisturizer.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Ant aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :)