Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by samantha c.Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Dona M.Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Zahaa A.
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz

Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: Reduces wrinkles around the eye Vitamin B3, Pro Retinol, & Beta Hydroxy Leaves skin soft and smooth Oil Free won't clog pores Dermatologist Tested see more...

• I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never r...1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I like play because it does always leave the skin very silky. The problem was I didn’t see much of a difference for my natural creases. I’m still fairly young but I think I could use a little help because I have been rather hard on my skin. Perhaps there’s a better option for a younger person?
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
It is a thick cream which I don't mind. But it doesn't seem to soak into my skin like I would like it to do. Sometimes while putting on foundation shortly after applying this cream my foundation seems to ball up and not spread.
Dana C.
I am in my 40's and I have use Olay since my early 20's. My grandmother told me to start young an I am so thankful I listened to her. Any Olay product helps. I am mistaken for early 30's and I love it.
April T.
This product works ok. It is not the worse product but compared to others I have tried I did not see the results. It helped a little with the tightening and reduction of wrinkles but I wish it was more noticeable.  I will probably not purchase again because I have found another kind I like.
Allison J.
Honestly, just okay. Did it moisturize my eye area. Yes. Do I feel like it made my skin look and feel better? Not really. I didn’t notice any brightening or any difference in my skins texture necessarily. The consistency is also pretty thick, which I am not a fan of for the eye area.
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
This eye cream is amazing. I have used some others that left my undereye area feeling thin and red/irritated- this one does not do that at all. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, reduced fine lines, and soothes skin. I would highly recommend this- great product for the price!
Michelle E.
It helps brighten my eye area and fills the lines  that lime to make an appearance after 35.

Walmart has a great selection and prices are pretty reasonable and affordable.

The product itself is very gental to you skin.
Janet S.
HUMBLE, TX
I love how this product leaves your under-eye area feeling very moist. It comes in a easy to carry small container that makes it very convenient to pack when you go out of town. This product is part of my daily night regime and I totally recommend it.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
I bought this at Walmart I did not see a difference at all that is with consistent use however it didn't give me any reactions reddening stinging etc which is always good I won't buy this product again and I am still searching for a good eye cream.
LISA m.
Honestly I couldn’t really see much improvement, and for the price I’d like to see more smoothing.  Possibly need to use very consistently which I understand, would be willing to give it another shot and document by taking before and after photos.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Ant aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :)