Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Zahaa A.Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by Dona M.Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz uploaded by samantha c.
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz

Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: Reduces wrinkles around the eye Vitamin B3, Pro Retinol, & Beta Hydroxy Leaves skin soft and smooth Oil Free won't clog pores Dermatologist Tested see more...

• I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never really be...1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream  0.5 Oz
Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrnkle Eye Cream 0.5 Oz
Taylor B.
Greenville
This stuff is very hydrating and soft to the skin. It really has made a difference in my skincare routine as well. I received this from a friend who wanted me to try it and i fell in love right away with it. I feel like it helps every day. I have normal type skin and I’m the winter it goes a little dry sometimes but it doesn’t make me feel oily at all
Allison J.
Honestly, just okay. Did it moisturize my eye area. Yes. Do I feel like it made my skin look and feel better? Not really. I didn’t notice any brightening or any difference in my skins texture necessarily. The consistency is also pretty thick, which I am not a fan of for the eye area.
Michelle E.
It helps brighten my eye area and fills the lines  that lime to make an appearance after 35.

Walmart has a great selection and prices are pretty reasonable and affordable.

The product itself is very gental to you skin.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
I bought this at Walmart I did not see a difference at all that is with consistent use however it didn't give me any reactions reddening stinging etc which is always good I won't buy this product again and I am still searching for a good eye cream.
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
It is a thick cream which I don't mind. But it doesn't seem to soak into my skin like I would like it to do. Sometimes while putting on foundation shortly after applying this cream my foundation seems to ball up and not spread.
Aimee S.
Berea
I like this product a lot. It smells amazing which makes it even better. I’ve repurchased twice. It has great packaging and it’s pretty gentle. I enjoy how smooth it makes my under eyes feel after I use it.
Georgia O.
This product made my life so much easier and my face looks so much better than it did before. I get these terrible eye creases and it really helped hide/get rid of them. Definitely recommend this to anyone
Ashley S.
Dayton
I love olay products! They are my favorite skin care line to use. This product did well I liked it and would buy it again and recommend it to other girls as well. My problem area is my eyes, this helped.
Dana C.
I am in my 40's and I have use Olay since my early 20's. My grandmother told me to start young an I am so thankful I listened to her. Any Olay product helps. I am mistaken for early 30's and I love it.
Chelen F.
Tx
It works nice , makes oldest in your face go away. I like the product because my face it starts to look much better and my eyes look more awake than they were before , I can say that really it’s good .
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm looking for a good anti aging eye cream. I've never really been interested until now. I'm 28. Is this product recommended for someone my age? I know there's different Ant aging products out there for different age groups, that's why I ask. :)