BY OLAY

Younger &Amp; Healthier-Looking Skin In Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested Fragrance-Free Oil-Free Dye-Free Won&Rsquo;T Clog Pores How Does It Work? Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Expertly Combines A Hydrating Anti-Aging Cream To Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles, As Well As Care For Your Sensitive Skin. Why Is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Right For Me? Suitable For Sensitive Skin Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines &Amp; Wrinkles All Night Moisture Made In Usa

Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream
  • "I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and this is so gentle and effective!" in 1 review
  • "I love Olay products and I really like this night time moisturizer it really makes my skin softer and hydrated" in 1 review
amy s.
I have pretty sensitive skin. It didn’t heed to be like that but now a lot of products will burn and make my skin super red and patchy. So I really appreciate that this is made specifically with sensitive skin in mind. It’s nice. Not too thick and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or ick.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I have very sensitive skin. Even have eczema and this is one of the best overnight creams I’ve ever had. I’m only 24 but I still use this to help my face look refreshed. It’s amazing. In a very small simple container. Easy to travel with.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use this cream at night to help get off makeup and during the day before I put on all my makeup. It hydrated my skin and helps it not look and feel so dry. I would recommend it for people with dry skin and for stubborn makeup.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love this night cream. It is very gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. The packaging is nice. It’s not too expensive for a drugstore project! I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Brittany D.
kermit
Good product that feels good on the skin and has an effective feel on your face! It has good value because you get what you pay for feels gentle on the skin and only improvement would be to increase the size of product
Brook D.
I have sensitive skin and this cream works pretty well on me. It doesn’t irritate my face at all and it feels very refreshing, relaxing, and lightweight. I don’t feel like I’m drenched in cream and the night cream goes a long way.
Shay L.
Sperry
3 OUT OF 5 STARS SO FAR, PACKAGING IS OK, NOTE THAT PACKAGING HAS NO EFFECT ON ME BUYING ANYTHING, OKAY ON PRICEVAUE SEEMS TO BE ALRIGHT AS WELL  HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED SO FAR IT MAKES MY FACE VERY OILY BY MORNING, BUT HAS NOT CAUSED A BREAKOUT, NOTE THAT ANYTHING BREAKS ME OUT!
Destiny K.
Lakewood , CO
I’m not a huge fan of night lotions, they makes my skin feel oily and uncomfortable. I would recommend this product for people who do enjoy over night skin care products
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
Goes on smooth without the greasy residue. Leaves skin baby soft by morning. I didn’t break out from using this product like some of the other Olay products. Doesn’t really have much of a smell which is nice. If you’re looking for an everyday moisturizer I would recommend trying this one
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Christina H.
Portland, OR
I've found other night creams to be heavy & clog my pores. Is this a light cream?
Maddi H.
Gwinn, MI
Is this light and nongreasy? Did anyone experience acne when using this?