BY OLAY #85 in Night Cream

Younger &Amp; Healthier-Looking Skin In Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested Fragrance-Free Oil-Free Dye-Free Won&Rsquo;T Clog Pores How Does It Work? Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Expertly Combines A Hydrating Anti-Aging Cream To Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles, As Well As Care For Your Sensitive Skin. Why Is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Right For Me? Suitable For Sensitive Skin Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines &Amp; Wrinkles All Night Moisture Made In Usa see more...

Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream
  • "I love the affordability and the scent and that it's good for sensitive skin (which mine is prone to be)." in 1 review
  • "I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and this is so gentle and effective!" in 1 review
  • "I love Olay products and I really like this night time moisturizer it really makes my skin softer and hydrated" in 1 review
Alison W.
Alison W.
Chittenango, NY
Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. My skin feels so much softer and smoothr. Great product, will purchase in the future. Great price for the product.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Smells great and keeps my skin super soft! Container could be a little bigger, price is high for what you get but I suppose that is olay for you
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
I have super sensitive skin. I use this before I go to bed, and it doesn't break me out, or leave me with a grease pillow.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling great in the morning. It is light on the face and not to greasy . I would recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Emily P.
Emily P.
No sticky after feeling and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to apply my makeup! Helps prevent my skin from drying out!
Pam B.
Pam B.
Frenchtown, MT
I absolutely love Olay products....this product leaves my skin so soft and subtle...it smells so nice too...a win win
Julia R.
Julia R.
Sheeba H.
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it each night but it has done nothing magical for my skin.. I see no big difference in my skin texture.. So it is nothing to shout about product
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is really great. Smells good and leaves my skin so soft and keeps it hydrated. Perfect for my skin since its so sensitive
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Olay once again does it with this product. always on point with their moisturizers. smells great. works amazing
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
I've found other night creams to be heavy & clog my pores. Is this a light cream?
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Gwinn, MI
Is this light and nongreasy? Did anyone experience acne when using this?