BY OLAY #65 in Night Cream

Younger &Amp; Healthier-Looking Skin In Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested Fragrance-Free Oil-Free Dye-Free Won&Rsquo;T Clog Pores How Does It Work? Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Expertly Combines A Hydrating Anti-Aging Cream To Reduce The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles, As Well As Care For Your Sensitive Skin. Why Is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream Right For Me? Suitable For Sensitive Skin Reduces Appearance Of Fine Lines &Amp; Wrinkles All Night Moisture Made In Usa see more...

Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Night Cream
  • "I love the affordability and the scent and that it's good for sensitive skin (which mine is prone to be)." in 1 review
  • "I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and this is so gentle and effective!" in 1 review
  • "I love Olay products and I really like this night time moisturizer it really makes my skin softer and hydrated" in 1 review
Alison W.
Alison W.
Chittenango, NY
Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. My skin feels so much softer and smoothr. Great product, will purchase in the future. Great price for the product.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Smells great and keeps my skin super soft! Container could be a little bigger, price is high for what you get but I suppose that is olay for you
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
I have super sensitive skin. I use this before I go to bed, and it doesn't break me out, or leave me with a grease pillow.
Rhett L.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive skin and I have found that Olay is the ONLY brand that doesn't give me a bad reaction somehow. I have been using the daily moisturizer at the recommendation of my pharmacist for YEARS. I recently started a new prescription ointment and needed a night cream that was safe to leave on as I sleep. Of course I turned to Olay. Once again, they came through for me. I'm very pleased with the constant quality and value of all of the Olay products.
Shay L.
Shay L.
Sperry
3 OUT OF 5 STARS SO FAR, PACKAGING IS OK, NOTE THAT PACKAGING HAS NO EFFECT ON ME BUYING ANYTHING, OKAY ON PRICEVAUE SEEMS TO BE ALRIGHT AS WELL  HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED SO FAR IT MAKES MY FACE VERY OILY BY MORNING, BUT HAS NOT CAUSED A BREAKOUT, NOTE THAT ANYTHING BREAKS ME OUT!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Slaughter
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay's night cream is amazing. It is hydrating and great for sensitive skin. I noticed a vast improvement in my skin. It isn't too pricey which is awesome!! I have never had a problem with Olay products. They have always been dependable. I always feel confident trying a new line of theirs.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Ridgeway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this night cream. Since my skin is so delicate it's very hard to find products that will not agitate my skin. It's very light on my face and for an amazing price also. I would strongly recommend for others that also share the same skin problem as me!!
Shara M.
Shara M.
Henryetta
I like most all Olay products, so really have never had a bad experience with any certain one. I can seem to tell a difference on my skin after using this on a nightly regular basis
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
This eye care wa a great! Made the dark circles under my eyes appear brighter and made me feel refreshed in the morning. This cream was very effective and was a great addition to my skin care routine!
Trisha l.
Trisha l.
i have very sensitive skin and this doesnt have any bad reaction on my skin. i would reccomend anyone with sensitive skin looking for a wrinkle cream this is a great product.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
I've found other night creams to be heavy & clog my pores. Is this a light cream?
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Gwinn, MI
Is this light and nongreasy? Did anyone experience acne when using this?