Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel uploaded by james t.Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel uploaded by Estelle R.Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel uploaded by Beaute N.

BY OLAY

"This Fragrance-Free, Colour-Free Gel Cools On Contact And Delivers Immediate Hydration Leaving The Eye Area - Wear The First Signs Of Aging Are Likely To Show - Moisturized And Refreshed. Pro-Vitamin B5, Witch Hazel, Cucumber Extract. Var Wccpi = ""Prod8074"";" see more...

Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Olay is typically a high priced product, I'm skeptical when buying a high priced item , especially when you get so little in the container. It's hard to say if the product itself works or the application process of massaging the areas and stimulating blood flow is what actually makes a difference. So if you're looking for an overnight miracle, you're not going to get one. This product as well as many other, recommendations, state that you have to used them anywhere from 8-12 weeks to notice a difference. And I'm not willing to invest that much money in a "could" or "could not " make a difference product.
Julie T.
Phenix City, AL
I'm in my mid 30's, so I don't really have issues with lines/wrinkles, etc, but I do get occasional puffiness or irritation, especially when I don't get enough sleep. Even though it's a gel, it feels pretty nice on the skin. It gives a bit of a cooling sensation, and I feel like it does its job, and is definitely worth the price. I could see a difference within 2 weeks of using this product. I would highly recommend using this product to stop wrinkles, in their tracks before they begin to show on your face.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
I wanted an eye cream to help ward-off looming wrinkles and to help with puffiness and hydration. This has done just that! I love that the gel stays cool without being refrigerated and though I do love a good scent, I appreciate the simplicity of this product. Plus my husband can use it without feeling too "girly". It's definitely not for getting rid of existing wrinkles, but I think it's doing the trick to help prevent them by keeping me moisturized!
Dana P.
I have tried Oil of Olays Age Defying Eye Gel and I found it to be a fairly decent product. It did a good job with helping to keep the areas around my eyes well hydrated. I love the fact that the product comes in a gel as opposed to a cream moisturizer. This gel formula left a nice cool feeling after applying around the eye area. It is a nice addition to one's nighttime facial routine .
Kaitlyn P.
My eyelids occasionally get very dry and I've been one the search for a product that would help this problem. I found this product and it works nicely. It moisturizer the delicate skin but honestly I think I could do with an eye cream that does a bit more. It is also gentle on the eye area
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
I used it as directed, for about 4 weeks and did not see any results. My skin was the same softness as it would be with any other ordinary face cream. I was not impressed with this and it was expensive. I would definitely not be recommending this to someone else.
Shelley S.
Port Angeles, WA
I rally liked age defying eye gel it went on smooth and made my eye area feel hydrated. Easy to wash off no residue left behind. Love Love Love use it every night. The container is perfect to take on the go I would recommend this over other brands of eye gel.
Manny S.
After using this product immediately I could see after a couple days that works. It smells great and it's not too oily like the other eye gels I've used in the past I would totally recommend this product to you if you're looking for a age defining eye cream!
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
I have been using this product every night for a little over a month. It feels nice and cooling upon application, but I haven't seen any results, if I am being honest. I prefer a thicker more concentrated formula for my dry under eyes and dark circles.
Jan D.
Grand Marsh, WI
Entering middle age, I find that Olay is the perfect treatment for my skin. It has never failed to meet my expectations from the scent to the easy to use packaging. It's effective, gentle and great for everyday use. I'd definitely purchase it again.
Erika C.