Olay Age Defying Protective Renewal Lotion uploaded by Morgan M.

BY OLAY

age defying beta hydroxy complex protective renewal lotion Diminishes the signs of aging Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen Renews and Reveals  - Beta Hydroxy Complex renews moisture to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles and gently lifts away dull, dry skin to reveal younger-looking skin. Helps Protect and Prevent  - Protects skin to help prevent future damage caused by the sun with SPF 15 sunscreen. Try with other products from the Age Defying Series for a complete skin care routine to reduce multiple signs of aging: Daily Renewal Cleanser Revitalizing Eye Gel Daily Renewal Cream Intensive Nourishing Night Cream Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen. Questions?    or visit olay.com see more...

Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my day time moisturizer since I was like 13 years old. I have tried others and they just don't amount to what this moisturizer can do. Its lightweight, so great under make-up, keeps me moisturized, no breakouts or irritation and protects from Sun damage.
Brandi R.
South Point, OH
I love using this moisturizer under my makeup! It is very inexpensive and can be found at most retailers. I bought mine at Wal-Mart but I have found it at Target and CVS. It is very gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to others! Olay products never disappoint.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
My skin is quite dry especially after washing. It does help initially get it moisturized but it does not seem to last long for me.
Melissa S.
West Plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is great! Light, smooth texture with the added benefit of sunscreen! Great for year round use.
Amanda T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have used this moisturizer since I was 12 and will always use it! I cannot imagine using anything else.
carla j.
Speedway, IN
I like this because it moisturizes a little more than the original without being too heavy or greasy.
Leanne M.
Montgomery, NY
Clean and simple but great at leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft and never irritated.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry parts on my face and this is good to hydrate them and cure that old skin
Jamie H.
Irwin, PA
Love it. I keeps me moisturized and helps me control dry spots in areas on my face.
Rebecca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer. Sometimes I have oily skin, so 1 use per day is great, but sometimes I have dry skin so I just apply it morning and night. It's super light weight, but a good moisturizer. It also works well under makeup.
burguess O.