BY OLAY

Olay Body Bar Sp Bdy Wht Age Dfyng Mstrz Box 4pk
Personal Cleanser Bar And Novelty Soap

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Magnesium Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Lauric Acid, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m.

Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I strictly use this for just my face and I have seen such a difference since I've used it in my skin care routine. I stay up late alot. My insomnia keeps me so I have puffy eyes and sometimes dark circles. This helps with my fine lines and in one week my puffy eyes have went down greatly.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just love the way Olay makes my skin feel. It really does a great job of giving you silky smooth skin. I like the scent too.
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Always left my skin smooth ans soft after using it! I love the fragrances they have and always keeps me clean!
Melissa F.
This has a really nice scent to it , not over powering and I only tried it once but it is a good lasting soap.
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda

hello my nime is nesrin i want to review this soap in my instagram plaise send me this product to review I like it so much
It looks really confi and it's very soft it has kinda of a good price my baby love to touch the little ears it's really cute and soft makes you wanna hug your baby even more because it makes them look like little toys i want to review this product