BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Day Serum with a vitamin complex instantly infuses your skin with hydration.

Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum
  • "i recommend this product because it does its work helps on hydration when you have a dry skin " in 165 reviews
Liliana L.
San Antonio
The ay brand this cream hydrates but it is kindly oily at the end, I like to put it twice a week to feel it sometimes grease and have it hydrated. I would like to try more products to see how it works.
Alexis M.
I am young but I think it’s so important to start anti-aging creams now for preventative reasons. I suffer from super dry skin so this product is perfect for me!
J T.
I have used this product for years in various formations. It never fails to satisfy. I use it daily prior to apply any makeup and even if I go makeup free, I still use my Olay daily lotion.
Loralie K.
Dayton
Wow what can i say, except for as in any of the olay anti age or Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum or Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-wrinkle Day Cream + Serum works wonders i would recommend these to any woman in any age group
Shannah G.
Arkansas
Okay products are always a safe bet when you’re not sure what you really need. I like the light silky feeling this gives my face. I haven’t noticed a real difference in my complexion though. Because of how it feels I continue to use this.
Kealy R.
Sheffield
I use this as my daily moisturizer before I put on my makeup! I bought this at my local Walmart. I love it. It is very effective! I was not disappointed with the quality of this product. Very gentle on the skin.
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
Very liquidy love the scent of this Olay product I use it pretty much every single day after a shower I like to moisturize from face to clavicle Sometimes I use it on my chest to make it smoother helps with wrinkles
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
This is super lightweight. It feels like it’s water based. It doesn’t leave a greasy look after and smells like nothing. I use this at night and have been for the last month. This product is my newest holygrail.
Jaeda N.
New Orleans
This product is okay. I like this product because it’s for African American women which is amazing. To me it’s kinda smell good also.I don’t like putting things on my face that stinks.The price is also amazing.
Letty M.
Kennewick, WA
It was a great product best one coming from olay, it was very effective and was also found at a very convient price dor me, i was able to find it at walgreens, yess i would definitely would buy it again!
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Many products labled, "serum," are oily and thick. How does this feel on the skin?
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
Is this good for dry skin and does it keep your skin hydrated ?
Sarah G.
Is this worth trying? I have dry skin and I am looking for a new product to try.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
can this be found at cvs?
Judy Y.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for sensitive-oily skin?