Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration SerumInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #42 in Face Serums

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Day Serum with a vitamin complex instantly infuses your skin with hydration.

Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum
  • "i recommend this product because it does its work helps on hydration when you have a dry skin " in 165 reviews
Jasmine C.
Valencia
What can I say about this product? Just wow. It is absolutely amazing and effective and gentle. It is an absolute staple in my skin care routine. I have repurchased this product three times and I am still amazed every time I use it. I recommend this product to all my friends.
Loralie K.
Dayton
Wow what can i say, except for as in any of the olay anti age or Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum or Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-wrinkle Day Cream + Serum works wonders i would recommend these to any woman in any age group
Shannah G.
Arkansas
Okay products are always a safe bet when you’re not sure what you really need. I like the light silky feeling this gives my face. I haven’t noticed a real difference in my complexion though. Because of how it feels I continue to use this.
Holly W.
Caledonia
I love this product again because it doesn't irritate my skin but I gave it 4 stars because I have used different products that were better so I gave it 4 stars but I still love it and would reccomebd this to my family and friends
Ryann E.
I love this product. It has made my skin extremely soft and helped a lot with my dry skin. It is fairly cheap as well which makes it even better. I have sensitive skin and it does not bother me. This product is good for anyone.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Very light serum, not sticky felt smooth on my skin. It was effective when I used it for 3 weeks, so it takes a while, but it does work. I bought it at my local Walmart on sale. If you like Olay products this one is a yes. I loved the pump on it too..much better than a bottle like the old pink Olay bottles.
Kealy R.
Sheffield
I use this as my daily moisturizer before I put on my makeup! I bought this at my local Walmart. I love it. It is very effective! I was not disappointed with the quality of this product. Very gentle on the skin.
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
Very liquidy love the scent of this Olay product I use it pretty much every single day after a shower I like to moisturize from face to clavicle Sometimes I use it on my chest to make it smoother helps with wrinkles
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
This is super lightweight. It feels like it’s water based. It doesn’t leave a greasy look after and smells like nothing. I use this at night and have been for the last month. This product is my newest holygrail.
Jaeda N.
New Orleans
This product is okay. I like this product because it’s for African American women which is amazing. To me it’s kinda smell good also.I don’t like putting things on my face that stinks.The price is also amazing.
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Many products labled, "serum," are oily and thick. How does this feel on the skin?
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
Is this good for dry skin and does it keep your skin hydrated ?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried several Olay products, but not this one. Is this product hydrating? Also, is the scent pleasant? Sometimes I find the scents of these products overwhelming.
Sarah G.
Is this worth trying? I have dry skin and I am looking for a new product to try.
Ruth D.
Is this product worth the price? How often do you use it and can this be used as a daily moisturizer?