Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration SerumInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #54 in Serums

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Day Serum with a vitamin complex instantly infuses your skin with hydration.

• How is this product?? Does it really feel moisturizing??1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin and does it keep your skin hydrated ?3 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy? Im looking for something that helps with d...1 Answers
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Recently I had the opportunity to try Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum. I chose this particular brand because I have found the Age Defy hair color line to be my personal favorite, and I tend to stick with "like" products, lol. Anyways I loved the way it made my skin feel. I gave combination skin, so I'll feel greasy while my skin is peeling at the same time. The Olay serum left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Ithe smelled amazing and didn't leave a "residue". It's definitely a product I would recommend to friends and family, and will definitely be using again in the future! Thanks Olay!
Renea G.
Rio Rancho, NM
I recently tried this serun for the first time. I'm 36 just starting to be affected by aging changes showing very slight lines and dryness.
This face lotion is perfect for me !
It is lightweight feeling yet moisturizes
all day long and then some.
The fact that the lotion contains proven Olay ingredients also made me choose
this serum.
The result for me has been a youthful looking radiant complexion that is not greasy yet beautifully moisturized and protected with the added benefit of an spf 15 and Olay ingredients.
Thanks Olay ! This is a great product that delivers. Please keep making it.
Patty S.
Columbus, OH
As I have become older, I have noticed that especially during the winter that My skin, particularly My face dries out. In My late 30's, I tried to ignore it but the older I have become it was clear that I could no longer lie to Myself. Like many these days, I am on a budget so throwing money around on products that won't work is not an option so I went with a name that I have past experience with which led Me to Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum. It's feels light on My skin and not oily. It feels clean and My face hasn't felt this soft in years. Thank you, Olay.
Valerie E.
Lodi, CA
Ok so this product has changed everything for me. I'm 27 and I was feeling like my face was dry, and I've always rubbed my make up off very roughly, causing me to get some wrinkles around my eyes. Ever since using this product I feel like my face glows, it feels soft and hydrated, and I've noticed that the wrinkles around my eyes are gone! I use it every morning after washing my face, before I apply my make up, and every night after washing my make up off before bed. Love! I gave it five starts and it's worth every star!
Nicole R.
Davenport, IA
I purchased this after I ran out of my department store eye cream, hoping to find a cheaper alternative. The claims on the package seemed promising, and they did not disappoint! The texture of this eye cream is nice, hydrating, without being too greasy or thick. My eye makup went on over the top of it nicely, and I didn't notice any extra creasing under my eyes throughout the day. I feel like it did it's job, and kept my eye area nicely hydrated! I will definitely repurchase!
Lorre G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've used this product for a while now. I wish it was a little less expensive, but it works great!! I love this stuff! I notice an almost instant difference in my skin when used with the entire age defy line. It smells good, and feels good on my skin. I think the price is spot on and there are always coupons offered. The only thing I would change would be the bottle, I am not a fan of the pumps and would prefer a container that I can get all of the product out of.
Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
It feels light and refreshing. I like that it doesn't feel like I am wearing anything. I do feel like it hydrates my skin and gives it a smoothr looking appearance. I ordered it on drugstore.com. I feel like it is reasonable priced, and I tried this product because after getting a facial she recommended a similar product, but I did not want to spend that much on a product. I tried this one because I think Olay is a good brand. I feel the price is reasonable.
Bethany P.
Tyler, TX
Absolutely five star product worthy! This serum is so soft and creamy it glides on your skin like velvet. This product is also not sticky and does not feel heavy on your skin. (which are two main things us ladies hate when buying a serum) But no this serum is lightweight, smooth and very very moisturizing! I noticed some minor wrinkles of mine diminish in only a matter of two weeks! This is a miracle serum and I most definitely recommend!!
Adriana R.
Richmond, IN
Olay age defying instant hydrating serum.
I love this product the saying "A little goes a long way." Is very true in this case. I use about a Nickle size for my face and that is more than enough. Its scent isn't overpowering and it goes on really well. The texture is unique And it leaves my face non oily! It does a great job at absorbing right into the skin and leaves my skin super soft without the feelinG of having something heavy on.
Rochelle T.
Orlando, FL
This product is absolutely amazing. Not only can you use it as an everyday moisturizer, but you can also use it while I'm applying your makeup. Once I applied my foundation and concealer I put a couple drops of this serum on my beauty blender, and it gave me the most flawless finish! Best part about it you can find it any drugstore and its not too expensive! Most definitely a product I will be purchasing again! Awesome product Olay!
Rvox A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Many products labled, "serum," are oily and thick. How does this feel on the skin?
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
Is this good for dry skin and does it keep your skin hydrated ?
Ruth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price? How often do you use it and can this be used as a daily moisturizer?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several Olay products, but not this one. Is this product hydrating? Also, is the scent pleasant? Sometimes I find the scents of these products overwhelming.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth trying? I have dry skin and I am looking for a new product to try.